Heather_Arnold12374's photo
Thu 05/22/08 10:14 PM
Can I change my username?

Thu 05/22/08 09:35 PM
Money cant buy love or happiness.

Thu 05/22/08 09:07 PM
Oh boy,from experience I've met 3 guys on-line over the past 3 years.One I talked to on-line and the phone for 4 months before we met irl,he was just a user,one was too much into himself,and was trying to change my physical appearance to suit his needs,and the other was just plain psycho.Good thing is you can be selective,take it as slow as you want and just talk with him on-line for a while,try to find out as much about him as you can and hope he's telling you the truth.If he's too pushy,and wants to meet you right away and your not comfortable with that all you have to do is block him,hehe.Good luck,I'm not giving up,there's gotta be some good guys left out there,somewhere.

Thu 05/22/08 08:36 PM
Your screen name seems to fit you really well.Sorry,just being honest myself.Who knows maybe someday when you start respecting women,you might actually be happy,doesn't sound too much like you are right now.

Thu 05/22/08 08:25 PM
Actually,your wrong we prefer the truth,just don't appreciate a man that's gonna put himself before his woman.Dude you have to admit,it was pretty harsh.

Thu 05/22/08 08:17 PM
I think the one in here without the brains,is you hun.Better give up now before you did yourself an even deeper hole.If you had any brains at all you never would of started bashing women in the first place.

Thu 05/22/08 08:09 PM
Where's the love ya'll.I don't expect any man to put me on a pedestal,it's all about respect..gotta give it to get it.

Thu 05/22/08 08:02 PM
WOW!!!! someone's having a bad day.Not all women are bad, either you've been really screwed over or just really vain.

Thu 05/22/08 07:52 PM
ROFL,bet your not bored now.This is the most I've laughed in a long time

Thu 05/22/08 07:43 PM
It could also be she's got dial-up internet and the Im feature works for ****,I don't know.Know it doesn't work for me,last time I tried to use it my computer went crazy on me.

Thu 05/22/08 07:18 PM
My empty bed

Thu 05/22/08 07:09 PM
lol,might be livin on the edge right now and having fun,but you wont be saying that in the morning.Tomorrow morning you'll be saying OH God!!!! why did I do that,gotta watch out for that tequila.

Thu 05/22/08 06:54 PM
Awesome poem,love it

Wed 05/21/08 08:09 PM
Damn girl,sorry I had to reply.For one I have to applaud you for being so courageous and brave for sharing your ordeal.I myself have been through the same thing.I was sexually molested when I was 9 again when I was 14 and raped by my first and second boyfriend,so I know how your feeling.If you ever need anyone to talk to about it,feel free to send me a message.The best way to heal I've found is to talk about it as much as you can,even though it may be hard it does help.As far as your boyfriend goes,I would tell him about the other incident,I'm sure he'll be supportive of you and not judgemental,it's always best to communicate with your significant other.For you to be able to post this is a good sign that your starting to heal,but I also feel that you may need someone close to you to talk to some more about it.Like I said I'm a good listener and have been through the same,so if you want to talk,feel free.

Wed 05/21/08 07:25 PM
You guys just reminded me of the commercial,WOW did he look good.David's got some moves,not to mention looked pretty good.Guess after being so exited about him winning made me kinda forget about the commercial for a moment noway duh,who could forget that.

Wed 05/21/08 07:19 PM
YAY!!!!! David Cook won.I thought for sure Archuletta was gonna get it but after voting for Cook 50 times last night,lol...I'm so fricken happy Cook got it.Cant wait till his first album comes out,I'm definately buying it.Was his performance with ZZ-Top hot or what,damn...smoking love

2 Next