Community > Posts By > Riding_Dubz

Riding_Dubz's photo
Thu 01/20/11 09:14 AM
OK OK OK here's what ya do personal quote of mine

When i know your wrong i'll say your right and when i wanna say no i'll say i might drinker drinker drinker

Riding_Dubz's photo
Thu 01/20/11 09:12 AM
Nope not even watching been trashed talked the whole way back to my cave so im gonna wear my welker jersey that day and watch some cartoons drinker drinker drinker

Riding_Dubz's photo
Thu 01/20/11 09:01 AM
Rara my brother from anotha drinker

Rolling rocks on me drinker

the eightball says

-better not ask now

will the jets beat the steelers Sunday

Riding_Dubz's photo
Thu 01/20/11 08:59 AM
i went on more dates then i got fingers and toes on plenty of fish flowerforyou

Riding_Dubz's photo
Thu 01/20/11 08:39 AM
i dislike cause you can only skip like 5 times

id rather just to go random city hip hop station they have live djs :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Riding_Dubz's photo
Thu 01/20/11 08:21 AM
sometimes saying nothing is saying everything

work on your GTL and you should have no problem getting chicks flowerforyou

welcome to this site and good luck flowerforyou

Riding_Dubz's photo
Thu 01/20/11 08:11 AM
Yea i always opt for the happy ending laugh laugh laugh laugh

Riding_Dubz's photo
Wed 01/19/11 08:47 AM
queen puttin you on blast laugh laugh laugh

Riding_Dubz's photo
Tue 01/18/11 06:35 PM
don't switch teams surprised surprised

Riding_Dubz's photo
Tue 01/18/11 04:20 PM
people always say you never know what you have till its gone

my theory is you always knew what you had you just never thought it would leave drinker

Riding_Dubz's photo
Tue 01/18/11 04:04 PM
Anyone jumpin on the bandwagon? I wanna but i saw there shooting for a 4g iphone 5 in july so i'll wait

actually im kinda happy with my android

and you ?

Riding_Dubz's photo
Tue 01/18/11 11:23 AM
Edited by Riding_Dubz on Tue 01/18/11 11:24 AM
like you said it's a game

take all the rules and throw em out the window :banana: :banana:

welcome and GL

i said GL NOT GTL laugh

Riding_Dubz's photo
Tue 01/18/11 10:44 AM
what am i gonna do with 10 gig ...bring on the 160 laugh :wink: :banana:

Riding_Dubz's photo
Mon 01/17/11 07:07 PM
Ahhhhh i remember, taking it back a few *Coughs* (((years that is )))laugh

Riding_Dubz's photo
Mon 01/17/11 06:26 PM

Alright. Now, school is in session. Goof will help you out with excellent tips. And, it's for free. :thumbsup:

First of all, you have to know yourself. You can't go out doing a "fake" face to signal to the dude that "Yeah. I am giving you the ok to have the sac to approach me". You must be genuine. So, with that said, if you can do a good "sexy, suttle stare" face (which is a BIG sign to all men that "chick digs me"), then master this. I do caution though that you must make sure that the dude you want to see this face does, in fact, see it. You don't want the dude sitting next to him reading the face, and then you have to reject him. Not good. Also, even when you do this face right, send it to the right guy, the dude may want to play cool. If that happens, you have two options. Either give a little, casual lip pout (guys go ga-ga for this), or move to the next guy.

If you can do the "I am a shy, little girl, but damn it! I am cute" face, then go this route. Women who have the cute smile, cute dimples typically can do this face. But, all women can do it if they can pull of being cute very well. Now, sadly, not all guys are into this face, so there are risks. Still, if this is more you, then you gotta go this route. Once the face hits the right guy, he will be puddy in your hands. Typically, the "bad boys" don't much like this face. But, some have been known to be susceptible. Mostly, the business dudes, geeks, nice blue collar dudes like this face. Avoid lawyers with face, as they might want to give you a polygraph to see if you really are a cute face girl.

And lastly, we have the slut face. Now, a good portion of women tend to want to use this face because the general consensus is that men love it. Well, most guys do love this face, but since sexy face has become more prevelant lately, this face has fallen in percentile amongst men. That being said, this is still THE FACE to get a guy's attention....or scare him away with a mad boner. Henceforth, you must use suttleness with this face. The slut look is simply this. The eyes focus on the man for about five seconds, and then a slow lick of the lips occurs. Notice I said you must make eye contact. This is key. The man must know he is the one you want. Yeah, I know, this is being aggressive on your part, but come on. Help a dude out a little bit. I only recommend using this face on men you know you truely want to talk to. Might sound like giving mixed signals, or saying you are easy. But really. Deep down. You wanted his attention and now you have it. Mission successful.

Now. Go forth. Choose a face and drive men crazy. Thank me later when you are sitting on a beach with a millionaire boyfriend and a hot looking pool boy on the side. I am all knowing. Haha!

your an animal laugh laugh

Riding_Dubz's photo
Mon 01/17/11 06:25 PM
i'll try it cheers mate thx for the info drinker

the default is non mingle friendly drinker

Riding_Dubz's photo
Mon 01/17/11 06:17 PM
Android any tips?

Riding_Dubz's photo
Mon 01/17/11 05:52 PM
Edited by Riding_Dubz on Mon 01/17/11 05:53 PM
Im not tryin to be rude but don't bother wasting your time drinker