Toks88's photo
Wed 12/30/15 03:16 PM

Toks88's photo
Wed 12/30/15 03:14 PM

Toks88's photo
Wed 12/30/15 11:52 AM

Toks88's photo
Sat 12/26/15 10:12 AM

I am Christian but I don't celebrate holidays for my belief. I do it for tradition. I believe in celebrating my belief everyday and not just one day the Catholic church picked out.

The Catholic church used Christ's birth to push out a pagan holiday. To me, that is wrong. I celebrate Christ everyday and not some day the Catholic church picked out. The reason for this season was designed to push out paganism and they used Christ's birth as an excuse. I find that repulsive. I do Christmas as a tradition. I celebrate Christ EVERYDAY

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Christ Jesus should be celebrated every day.

Toks88's photo
Fri 12/25/15 12:11 PM
Get a punch bag and start boxing:laughing:

Toks88's photo
Fri 12/25/15 12:07 PM
Pink

Toks88's photo
Fri 12/25/15 12:05 PM
dnim...36ogra

ydob...36ogra

ytilanosrep...36ogra

Toks88's photo
Fri 12/25/15 11:57 AM
36ogra I etaicerppa rouy mraw egassem.
!...sknahT

Toks88's photo
Fri 12/25/15 11:54 AM
Merry Christmas

flowerforyou waving :smile:

Toks88's photo
Thu 12/24/15 09:47 PM
One of the greatest prophecies about Jesus proclaimed seven centuries in advance of its fulfilment explicitly and only in Him, is recorded in Mic 5:2..
"But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting."

> 4000 years prophecy declared his purpose before time. (Gen 3:15)

> He was conceived by the singular power of the Holy Spirit.

> He was born in the most lowly and uncomfortable place.

> King Herod tried to kill Him but rather died even before He grew into "manhood".

> Great, wealthy and wise scientists paid Him royal homage at His birth.

> His birth opened a NEW chapter for humanity, including YOU and I.
Then Hear This:

This SEASON Shall Bring To UNDENIABLE Manifestations Every (seemingly dormant) PROPHECY Concerning YOU...
No Herod Can Stop Your STAR From Shinning Anymore In Jesus Name!
Merry Christmas!

‪#‎celebrateJESUS‬ ‪#‎findYourselfInHim‬
If You're Not SAVED, You're Not SAFE!

Toks88's photo
Thu 12/24/15 08:32 PM
John 3:16-17 (NLT)
16 For God loved the world so much that He gave His one and only son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life
17. God sent His son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through Him.

Let me start by wishing all "Happy Christmas".
Today is a day that a lot of people have giving their own meaning.
You see a lot of young men and women see today as an Opportunity to commit Fornication and adultery, some Visiting, some travelling and a lot of things just happen today.
People buying new clothes, shoes, and so on. People preparing to eat the best of everything today and other covetousness that follows in the name of celebrating Christmas. Yes! It is good to wear a new clothe today, eat the best of food today, visit family and friends, hangout with love ones today. But I want to ask you a question. "Why celebrating"?
Today we all know we are celebrating the Birth or our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Even the children knows that today is the Celebration of the Birth of Jesus Christ. But do the children know why He was born? Do you even know why He was Born?
If you have forgotten, let me quickly remind you, that the reason for His "Birth", was His "Death".

He was born to come and die for our sins that we might be saved. (Matthew 1:21).
He was born to come and die to reconcile human with God the Father. (John 3:16-17).
He was born for us to have a peace in Him and Second Chance. (John 16:33).

He was born to destroy the works of the devil. (1 John 3:8).

The act of being saved from sin through personal faith in Christ as Savior is the reason of the season because it's all about JESUS. Hallelujah!!!

Why celebrating the birth of a righteous Savior committing atrocities?
Why celebrate His birth Fornicating? Why celebrate His birth stealing?
Why celebrate His birth lying?
Why celebrating His birth drinking alcohol?
Why celebrate His birth doing all sorts of evil?
Today the world should be celebrating His Birth because it brings Victory over Sin and his master the devil.
Today should be the day that the world thank Him (Jesus Christ) and Praise and Worship Him for sacrificing His life for us to have everlasting life.
My brother, my Sister, friends, neighbours, young and old, I beg you in the Name of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ, who came to die to save us, whatever evil deeds you have planned to execute today being the 25th of December 2015, please do not execute it.
Think about this. How can a Lawyer defend a client of stealing, and right there in the court, the client steals the lawyers money from his wallet. If you are that lawyer what would you do? God has sent His son Jesus Christ to come and die for our sins and you are planning to commit yet another sin before His very eyes, why?
Let's take today and celebrate His birth by telling someone what His birth has brought us all. As you celebrate with your family and friends, tell them the reason of His birth.
Praise and worship Him today even as you celebrate in High tempo and Spirit.
May God smile on us as we appreciate Him for sending us His one and only son to die for our sins.

Action Point: As you celebrate with your family and friends, tell them the reason of His birth.
Praise and worship Him today even as you celebrate in High tempo and Spirit

Prayer: Father we thank You for the gift of Life you have given us by sending You one and only son to come and die to save us. May you name be glorified in our lives in Jesus' most wonderful Name.
Amen.................................!!!

Toks88's photo
Wed 12/16/15 03:37 PM
vine

Toks88's photo
Wed 12/09/15 06:31 PM
Edited by Toks88 on Wed 12/09/15 06:32 PM

Toks88's photo
Wed 12/09/15 06:29 PM

Toks88's photo
Wed 12/09/15 06:26 PM
Edited by Toks88 on Wed 12/09/15 06:27 PM

Toks88's photo