Community > Posts By > stardust50

stardust50's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:21 PM

Just give, or be like a modified pawn shop...buy their stuff and then give it back to them for free

you said it all.........:wink:

stardust50's photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:06 PM
It will be 5 for me does it get easier I think at times it is but other times the need of seeing her is over whelmingohwell

stardust50's photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:03 PM

I have lived through it..You can't make someone get help..They have to want it...No matter what you do...If they are not ready for the help, it will not work...I would never turn my back on them, but you can't force someone to get help.....

Your so right about that and she knows that

I have been through it with a family all I could do is stand back and let her hit bottom to help her pick herself up and start climbing that hill to get better......I never turned my back on them even when it involved other people in the family. I was there for her and made sure she was not alone. Tough road tough time but we did it and were stronger now.

stardust50's photo
Sun 07/13/08 07:28 PM

The invisable hen asks once again, "how long have you been seperated"?
i dont talk to pictures of farm animals

ha ha ha not very long huh?
YES I HAVE MRS HEN A GOOD WHILE AND LONG BEFORE THAT I WAS ALONE WHEN SHE THOUGHT BARS AND ALCHOL WAS MOR IMPORTANT THAN ME AND OUR 3 DAUGHTERS

Yes waiting on your mate to come home is not a good feeling but look it sounds if you raised your daughters so who is really the winner here you are. Hang in there it get's easier with time.
Never give up hope there are still women out there who values a good man and love and familyflowerforyou

stardust50's photo
Sun 07/13/08 07:12 PM

i am the same way rainysky just seems like everyone is out to play games makes no sence be honest

I was so damn honest that I got myself in trouble.

stardust50's photo
Sun 07/13/08 07:08 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh chocolate the answer to everything.

I stocked up have 20 chocolate bars waiting for the right moment.

stardust50's photo
Sun 07/13/08 07:06 PM
True,blue and faithful here :wink:

stardust50's photo
Fri 07/11/08 07:18 PM

that made absolutly no sense

But it does not have to.:wink:

stardust50's photo
Fri 07/11/08 07:02 PM
Give it two drinker and call us in the morning.

stardust50's photo
Fri 07/11/08 06:56 PM

i am verticle and breathinglaugh

Keep slamming drinker and you won't be.
really pretty and nice picture with you and your daughterflowerforyou

thank you :wink:

stardust50's photo
Fri 07/11/08 06:51 PM

i am verticle and breathinglaugh

Keep slamming drinker and you won't be.

stardust50's photo
Thu 07/10/08 05:25 PM
Well I hope you find that one women just as I pray I find that one man but reality is not going to happen well maybe for you because you are young.

Give me a man who does not cheat or lie or whine or is needy and never hits me and is not so selfish that he thinks my daughter is baggage then maybe I would consider dating him until then quest continues.

stardust50's photo
Thu 07/10/08 05:19 PM

I saw a man's package the other day and thought OH MY GOD I remember that.:wink:

oh nice for you bigsmile

Yeah to bad it was in a magazinesad

stardust50's photo
Thu 07/10/08 05:17 PM
I don't get men they have a faithful women then they cheat on her.....so it works both ways.
and to that I say drinker

stardust50's photo
Thu 07/10/08 05:13 PM
I saw a man's package the other day and thought OH MY GOD I remember that.:wink:

stardust50's photo
Thu 07/10/08 05:11 PM

lol very true... i have only been in love twice... but im a oldfasion type guy. u know those guys way back when that were in a dinner and this one girl walks in and they say he will marrie her.... then they do... thats me im that kind of guy... but its such a waist of time realy.

And that is why I never married............:smile:

stardust50's photo
Thu 07/10/08 05:07 PM
Love one more time at 21 geez how many times have you been in love?:wink:

stardust50's photo
Thu 07/10/08 05:06 PM
frustrated NOt the same thing you have

stardust50's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:39 PM

Abusive relationships are an EPIDEMIC! I was shocked to hear how prevalent this behaior has become!

What the HELL is the matter with everyone?

I can't believe you even posted this as a question?

ZERO TOLERANCE for abusive behavior!

That should be everyone's policy!

I learned the hard way but now your right no man will ever hit me again. :smile:

stardust50's photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:03 PM
My heart stop when I had my daughter it was only for a moment but it was the most amazing experience I did not want to come back however my dad who has been gone for 30 years told me I had to.............so here I am.