Community > Posts By > iamherefornow

iamherefornow's photo
Tue 08/26/08 04:01 PM

Of course not! What do I look like, a politician?
rofl

iamherefornow's photo
Tue 08/26/08 03:16 PM

That's right. I perved all 15 of my friends in 4.9 seconds! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Could be a new mingle2 record..:banana:

iamherefornow's photo
Tue 08/26/08 03:13 PM

colorado

Would love to but I have a store to run so cannot bet more than a couple hours away from home or hell depending on how you wish to look at it. :smile:

iamherefornow's photo
Mon 08/25/08 10:45 PM

not 1 gal in the whole state willing to admit that she likes to hunt or at least shoot...if ya want to shoot your ex that is permitted.

sign me up..............lol

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/24/08 09:42 PM
places in Kansas to visit? Have guest coming from out of state, trying to figure out best places to take them.

iamherefornow's photo
Thu 08/21/08 10:37 PM
van

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 08/16/08 05:13 PM

NO!

I agree "NO"

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 08/16/08 04:21 PM

know what k-state's football team and a tampon have in common?

both only good for one period, and neither has a second string

laugh :banana: laugh :banana:

That was not funny!! No dinner for you tonight. On 2nd thought you go to your room until you can be nice pete.

iamherefornow's photo
Sat 08/16/08 04:12 PM
We are here.....just playing hide'n'seek.laugh

iamherefornow's photo
Thu 08/14/08 07:02 PM

I always wanna start topics but I think I am hated when I do.

You are not the only one that gets that feeling when they want to start topics. Afraid that people will claim you are doing it to get your name all over the fourms. :smile: Just do it and don't worry about it.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 03:18 PM
You did something for Nicole and she will be proud of you for making a better life for her. I understand that the loss is painful but as you say it is not permenanete which is a blessing.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 03:10 PM

Nicole didn't care what size the town/city, she waved at everybody every time she crossed the street and they always smiled and waved back, no matter what kind of car they drove. Something about a little princess bedecked in a crown and gown waving at you while holding her mommy's hand and walking across the street with a big cheesy grin makes people smile and wave. Kinda makes your day a little brighter, don't ya think?

Makes me miss her all the more right now. tears

It definetly would. I don't know where Nicole is or what may have happened to her but I am sorry that you are sad and have to miss her.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 03:06 PM
A wave is nice but a smile goes further.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:47 PM
No, should I be??? rofl rofl

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 09:20 AM

I am a transplant. Air Force brought me here

Is that why you are still here? I am not trying to be rude just wondering. I am a transplanat and I like it here althought I do miss the mountains and ocean.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:53 AM

i could lose a couple pounds

laugh

Most of us think that about our selves so don't worry about it. Look at it as those are assests of more of you to love.laugh And from the photo I saw you look just fine.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:50 AM
I off to my real job of telling people where to go, how to do it,taking peoples money, and using my people skills to amuse people enough to have them return....bigsmile

Are you happy with your profile?

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:46 AM

i could tell you but then i'd have to flashy thing you...AGAIN

:wink:
[/quoterofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:41 AM
I like the profiles that people take the time to tell about themselves and what they are looking for. It prevents me from wasting time in contacting them if I know that I am definetly not what they are looking for.

iamherefornow's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:37 AM
I wish you the best. :banana:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15