Community > Posts By > chatterbug32

chatterbug32's photo
Thu 07/10/08 01:35 PM

flowerforyou Do you think it's "wrong" to casually date several people at once? Why or why not?flowerforyou
I think it's wrong to.

But if all know about one another and are in agreement then that is anyone's choice to do.

chatterbug32's photo
Thu 07/10/08 01:25 PM

drinker I got laid off today and it SUCKS....
I know how you feel. I got laid off years ago from a job I enjoyed doing and I made good money.

chatterbug32's photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:07 AM

:heart:Do you ever feel like your significant other wants you to be someone you're not?flowerforyou
It makes me angry. He wants me to be just like his mother.

chatterbug32's photo
Wed 07/09/08 05:05 PM
That is all I want is friends.

chatterbug32's photo
Wed 07/09/08 03:55 PM

Someone asked you ladies to have a baby for them for a million dollars but you could never have contact with the child after birth...would you do it??
Yep. I would.

chatterbug32's photo
Wed 07/09/08 03:48 PM

If not how much do you want to lose/ gain?

Why aren't you comfortable with it?

I personally want to lose 15 pounds (I've already lost 5! yay!) because I think I'll look better.
No I am not comfortable with my weight. I weigh 140 now and I would like to lose at least 40 of it.

chatterbug32's photo
Wed 07/09/08 03:34 PM

can i take
What are you taking?

chatterbug32's photo
Wed 07/09/08 05:43 AM

am I inlove
wonderful flowers

chatterbug32's photo
Tue 07/08/08 12:39 PM

Yes I think it should be legalized. I can not see the difference in allowing alcohol and not allowing pot. To me pot is a lot better then beer. I mean how many stoners do you see starting fights, or being loud or anything? Pot too much of a calming drug to have that effect. How many people die while drinking and driving?

Take it out of the dealers hand put it in the hands of the government and free up some jail space!
I tink alcohol should not be allowed either just as I think drugs shoudn't be. I live with someone that smokes pot and that is all he does. He likes to start fights and he is loud when he smokes it.

chatterbug32's photo
Tue 07/08/08 12:31 PM

I'm not talking about any other drug, just pot. Should we legalize it?

For the record I do not smoke it but I have many friends that do.

My vote....yes
Nope. I live with one that does and I hate it when he smokes it. I hate his attitude and I hate the smell.

chatterbug32's photo
Tue 07/08/08 11:11 AM

:smile: How do you feel when you see any ex of yours is getting married?:smile:
My ex got remarried and I hope that he isn't making the same mistakes he did with me when we were married and if he is I pray for his wife to be able to put up with it a whole lot better than I did.

chatterbug32's photo
Mon 07/07/08 04:03 PM

The last time I went was, when I was 15.
I think your Due for another
I wouldn't dare do it now. tongue2

chatterbug32's photo
Mon 07/07/08 03:28 PM
The last time I went was, when I was 15.

chatterbug32's photo
Mon 07/07/08 09:05 AM

I want to know "Will I ever find true love with someone my age?" Please.

chatterbug32:

The cards indicate that you will meet someone if you have not already. You currently are not in a hurry for a relationship or to be involved as you have reached a place in your life that suits you, even if it's solitary and your are discovering it's okay to spend a Friday night at home with our pets and a good book. If someone interesting happens along, fine, but you're not out there looking. If you are committed, you and your significant other enter a peaceful prosperous period in your relationship.

To ask if you will find true love is a big question and to ask if it will be someone your own age, very specific question.

The cards indicate that he is an older man. (The Emperor)
He is about logic and order and reasoning, with left brain thinking. Confidant and opinionated. He could be your boss, a coworker or someone you meet through your job. The chemistry may not be immediate, but it grows. The two of you can create a private little kingdom where your diverse opinions flourish.

If you do not want to attract an older man into your life, you might want to examine whether or not you are looking for a strong father figure.

Let me know how accurate this reading is please.

JB
It is very accurate. Thank you so much.

chatterbug32's photo
Mon 07/07/08 08:43 AM
I want to know "Will I ever find true love with someone my age?" Please.

chatterbug32's photo
Sun 07/06/08 08:09 PM

how many people seen it??
I have and I cried.

chatterbug32's photo
Sun 07/06/08 07:33 PM

if you don't give it, you are living in your own prison, you have handcuffed yourself and tied yourself down. you are not free. if you forgive, you are free...:tongue:

its hardnoway but it sets you free:tongue:
You are so right. One must forgive in order to be free.

chatterbug32's photo
Sun 07/06/08 04:20 PM
We need more sheriffs like him.

chatterbug32's photo
Sat 07/05/08 07:32 PM
I would tell, but before I do I would make sure I had proof.

chatterbug32's photo
Sat 07/05/08 03:10 PM
I don't like tattoos.