Community > Posts By > Dreadaye

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 04:54 PM
Relax - Frankie GoesTo Hollywood

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 04:53 PM
Savage In The Sack - Marvin Gaye (the late)

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 04:51 PM
Queen Of The Night - Whitney Houston (the late)

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 02:54 PM
Paris, Paris - Malcolm McLaren (the late)

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 02:51 PM
Overjoyed - Stevie Wonder

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 02:38 PM
Edited by Dreadaye on Fri 10/17/14 02:44 PM
Millions of Stars - Jean Michel Jarre

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 02:36 PM
Love, Love, Love - Jean Michel Jarre

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 02:34 PM
Killer Joe - Quincy Jones

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 02:32 PM
Je t'aime - Serge Gainsbourg

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 02:30 PM
Happy - Surface

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 02:20 PM
No sooner has that one voice departed the scene - leaving dreadaye dazed and confused with a myriad of unhinged thoughts trawling around his head seeking out some vital signs of sanity - than he regains his vision! Unfortunately however, dreadaye takes upon himself the role of Thomas the Unbeliever and so....

Voices: Well, some have read you confess that dreadaye is not you. So why not tell how the deal was sealed on that little bit of unreality you’ve got going ooops upside that head of yours. And while you're at it let them know what you think about sending out an S.O.S

Dreadaye: Whatever! Thanks for turning the lights on; 'twas freaking dark in here!

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 02:20 PM
Soulmate: dreadaye, dreadaye it is I. Your call has been heard and I have come here to this place, to this topic to meet with you. So many have called, summoning I to appear in the midst of their lives, but is your voice alone that has that certain ring of heart & soul felt yearning that I find irresistible. And so here I am, for you.

Soulmate: Dreadaye it is I, your long-lost but now found beloved! In honor of your call i bow down at your feet in supplication to the spirit of love that you have harbored so dearly in the sacred chambers of your being. Namaste! Ages and Ages and Ages have come and gone as you searched for I. dreradaye, truth of the matter is that I am formless! Were I now, at this very second, to gather about my being the matter of human flesh, chances are you would not recognise I.

Soulmate: dreadaye, there is love and there is love; but that which you may seek in or from another is first to be found within. It is Light. The Light of Love for Self. And so I come to you that you may see, feel, touch with your divine intellect the true nature of mate-rimony.

Soulmate: But even so dreadaye, when I am gone from here you will struggle to know I, let alone believe or recognise the One. Your sight will return; and as it does, so will your knowledge of what has happened diminish. But it will not be entirely extinguished. Keep searching dreadaye for it is the eternal journey to the urge within.

Soulmate: I must go now. Others are calling and I must answer to each according to their wakefulness and their capacity to recognise I. Looking so forward to us getting mingled-up & all stuff like that again soon babes. Aint nobody does it better than US! xxx

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 02:19 PM
No sooner have the voices departed the scene - leaving dreadaye dazed and confused with a myriad of unhinged thoughts trawling around his head seeking out some vital signs of sanity - than he loses his vision! Unfortunately however, dreadaye mistakenly thinks that the place where he’s at has suffered an instant and catastrophic power outage.

The darkness is so all embracing that dreadaye is startled out of his wits! He can'��t even see the palm of his upraised hand as he brings it progressively closer to his face; and so he is startled when he inadvertently slaps himself.

And then from the stygian depth of darkness he thinks he hears the sound of his name.

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 01:53 PM
Edited by Dreadaye on Fri 10/17/14 02:15 PM
Voices: Hey dreadaye ....

Dreadaye: Yo! Whatsup?

Voices: Why not tell the good folk about a wee small giggle we all had when you used to be alive.

Dreadaye: Which "wee small giggle"�� would that be?

Voices: Well, some have read you confess that dreadaye is not you. So why not tell how the deal was sealed on that little bit of unreality you'��ve got going ooops upside that head of yours.

Dreadaye: No way! That's private information; between the two of us only.

Voices: Private. Or do you mean way too intimate to share. Like the way our eyes glow with sparks of re-cognition whenever we mingle; both immersed in an immense sense of elation! Ah, if only they could see us as we sit; fingers fiddling and fidgeting in our laps, valiantly contesting a yearning to press the flesh of our moist palms together...

Dreadaye: Eeeermmm ....

Voices: Ssssshhhhhh. We know this thing we got going on is so deep that it surely springs from the core of our beings; that sacred place where all creativity resides. And what about the countless times we blush upon seeing our actions mirrored. You know, like the ever so slick way that our tongues appear, casually and ever so artfully, to lay-down upon the soft contours of our lips the telltale sheen of our readiness to ...

Dreadaye: Okay, okay, I'��ll tell them. Damn, I spent three hours on the site pretending to be a fifty-something female looking for a fifty-something male within 200 miles of my location and ....

Voices: and? Spit it out man!

Dreadaye: ... and I couldn’t find dreadaye anywhere on the site! Click ,click, click, page after page after page! Nada!

Voices: See, we told you that you didn't exist. But never mind, we'�re still private, okay!�

Dreadaye: Whatever!

Voices: Take it easy, dreadaye darling! We'�ll turn the lights down low on our way out and will catch you later xxx. Looking so forward to us getting mingled-up & all stuff like that again soon babes. Aint nobody does it better than US! xxx

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 01:49 PM
Galveston Bay - Lonnie Hill

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 01:22 PM
Edited by Dreadaye on Fri 10/17/14 01:22 PM
By my own hand - as predicted though heaven only knows how so - a fair few of my words on here have been made to disappear into the nether regions of some server; never to be seen again. And so memory of a kind of existence is all that remains.

And so I soldier on as a pace-maker @ the keyboard. My thumb-tip making contact with & circling itself against the tip of each its' neighbouring digits as though trying to wear-out the unique pattern they have had imprinted upon them from birth.

Fact of the matter is that this is what it looks like when my mind when is deep in the throes of thought.

Yes, recollection and perhaps a wee small drop of wisdom are to be found amongst the remains of the deceased. Although being mortal neither of the two ought to be relied upon too heavily to make an appearance at the optimum moment.

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 12:37 PM
Edited by Dreadaye on Fri 10/17/14 12:37 PM
Even in the afterlife good manners do not go amiss; so thank you Leigh2154 that one obviously slipped my mind; and on the N front it should be No More Trouble. Tommyboy1101 the world will definitely see my insanity confirmed when they read me writing you to say that words are far too trifling a vehicle to try convey the kinship that exists between pen, paper, your good self & yours truly. Thank you always.

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 04:32 AM
All on my ownsome, using the late Robert Nesta Marley & The Wailers as my inspiration, have been playing the "Music Song Game" in which the task is to alphabetically name a song and artist. I have not been able to cover the entire alphabet, however for what it's worth here goes:

Ambush in the Night
Buffalo Soldier / Bend Down Low
Could You Be Loved / Chances Are / Crazy Baldhead / Crisis
Duppy Conqueror
Exodus / Easy Skankin'
F
Get up, Stand up
Heathen
I Shot the Sherriff / I want to Give you Some Love / Is This Love
Johnny Was / Jamming
Kaya / Kinky Reggae Party
Lively up yourself
M
Natural Mystic / Natty Dread /No More
One Drop / One Love
Pimper's Paradise / Positive Vibration
Q
Rastaman Vibration / Running Away / Reggae On Broadway / Redemption Song
Small Axe / So Much Trouble / Stir it up
Trenchtown Rock / Three Little Birds
Uprising
V
War / Wait in Vain / Work
X
Y
Zion Train / Zimbabwe

no photo
Mon 10/06/14 03:19 AM
Edited by Dreadaye on Mon 10/06/14 03:25 AM
Post-NEW CLE AR Pulse beep-beeping at below zero.
Deceased confirmed.
Dead on Arrival.

The Dropped-Dead beat Poets Emporium .... a preview. Always a preview.

no photo
Mon 10/06/14 03:17 AM
Because it's a certainty!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next