Community > Posts By > forsaken_knight

forsaken_knight's photo
Sat 10/04/08 08:16 PM
[looks like im maybe going to jail meow]
haha ill add new pics later but im starting everthing over hope to meet some cool peeps cause i truly just want to be happy and live a little in case i have to go back frustrated

forsaken_knight's photo
Sat 10/04/08 08:15 PM
thanks me to no one else seem to worry about it thow but me haha

forsaken_knight's photo
Sat 10/04/08 08:11 PM
just lookin for a cheer up or something hit me up i may only be out for a few more days till i go to court

forsaken_knight's photo
Sat 10/04/08 08:06 PM
denton then brazos

forsaken_knight's photo
Fri 10/03/08 12:46 PM
i hope i get to stay out haha life is a ***** but id rather suffer it outside

forsaken_knight's photo
Sun 09/21/08 02:58 PM
just looking for some cool peeps to hang with ect just got out of jail and realy just want to realax and enjoy life while its still my life to enjoy. so hit me up if your in or near denton

forsaken_knight's photo
Sun 09/21/08 02:56 PM
haha ill add new pics later but im starting everthing over hope to meet some cool peeps cause i truly just want to be happy and live a little in case i have to go back frustrated

forsaken_knight's photo
Tue 08/12/08 01:15 PM
take me im yours now!!!!!!!!!!!!

forsaken_knight's photo
Sun 08/10/08 06:34 PM
i try but im new and mostpeople dont trust or even want to think about longdistance and the few close to me didnt seem that interested aww what can u do....smokin

forsaken_knight's photo
Sun 08/10/08 06:31 PM
looks like im now a poor dallas person to lol wiiiiiiiiiiii

forsaken_knight's photo
Sun 08/10/08 10:24 AM
you dont have to go down on me i dont like it but i would love to go down on you its something i realy enjoy:banana:

forsaken_knight's photo
Fri 08/08/08 07:32 PM
happens alot ive seen it alot in my family and others its sad but i guess it just proves that love truly does have great power.

forsaken_knight's photo
Fri 08/08/08 06:36 PM
well i got nothing or no where to go tonight what u up to?

forsaken_knight's photo
Fri 08/08/08 06:33 PM
i find my self there alot lately any women from there want to chat?

forsaken_knight's photo
Fri 08/08/08 06:31 PM
that would be ME! lolfrustrated

forsaken_knight's photo
Fri 08/08/08 06:27 PM
putting holes in happyness, manson

forsaken_knight's photo
Fri 08/08/08 06:26 PM
i would just stair at them and ask them just how quick they would like to eat soup for a few month's

forsaken_knight's photo
Fri 08/08/08 06:11 PM
made me higher in place's for a moment haha

forsaken_knight's photo
Fri 08/08/08 05:43 PM
i could be a lesbian for you (hair flip) lol sad but it has worked before haha..smokin

forsaken_knight's photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:13 AM
have her read me plz ive had alot of bad realionships ive been used ive been cheated on ive had just about it all happen and some times its hard to belive some one truly does love you its easy to not belive where its much hard to just accept something some times it takes time especialy for a man were stupid and simple some times and were not to forth comeing with our feeling and when we are we do it hard and if we get hurt we dont get over it for a long as hell timecause its not easy for all men to open up and accept it yeah he is a moron but at the same time if he is will to talk it out step back and try and fix it maybe its worth a try cause he would be a prity stupid moron to put this up after all that and expect us to save him lets face it alot of people one here are looking for something they want not want some one else needs they arnt gonna cover his ass and im not either but what im saying just think about it its up to you and what you realy want and if you truly do love him then think what is best for you and him but keep the thing on a shor leash lol its good and make him delete the stupid account lol.