Community > Posts By > coz1976

coz1976's photo
Sat 08/22/09 11:05 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl

coz1976's photo
Sat 08/22/09 10:54 AM
so would it be to much if a man got a pedicure?huh cause i've really been giving it some thoughtnoway

coz1976's photo
Sat 08/22/09 10:52 AM
goodfellas when joe peschi gets wackednoway

coz1976's photo
Sat 08/22/09 10:49 AM

why do some many women use online dating when they can just go outside and choose from a wide variety of men? btw most men here r stalkers and felons
Ok ok.......because we would actually have to get dressed, do our hair and put on pit stick!!!!noway

no need to get dressed i like meeting naked women especially when they can see me naked:banana:

coz1976's photo
Sat 08/22/09 10:20 AM

We date on here???noway laugh noway

And youre right.....most are stalkers and felons!!!laugh

once you x ray me we'll date by the way can i have a bite of that strawberrydrool

coz1976's photo
Sat 08/22/09 10:16 AM
great question:smile:

coz1976's photo
Sat 08/22/09 10:06 AM
there camel toe:banana: :banana:

coz1976's photo
Sat 08/22/09 09:56 AM

their face, their body and their package

so men you meet are often carring packageshuh

coz1976's photo
Sat 08/22/09 09:55 AM

their penis

their penis

so you see men naked when you meet them that's hotblushing
I have x-ray vision!!!glasses
smitten

coz1976's photo
Sat 08/22/09 09:48 AM

Whatever you just said makes me glad I'm a southerner... what

ditto:smile:

coz1976's photo
Sat 08/22/09 09:46 AM

their penis

their penis

so you see men naked when you meet them that's hotblushing

coz1976's photo
Sat 08/22/09 09:44 AM
eyes then hipsdrool

coz1976's photo
Sat 08/22/09 07:23 AM

In the UK Women have all the rights, guys are just well here to work and pay the bills.

Ia m single becuase she was asked to leave, so not a problem there, I
So I am cool chap but I cant stand women beating up on guys when it's totally cruel to do so.

cool man!yeah women really suck sometimes but then again sometimes we want them to suck.:banana: rofl rofl

coz1976's photo
Sat 08/22/09 07:11 AM
i've laughed until i cried not it's time to say goodbye.sorry morning wood was not as funny to ya'll as it was me.but if you seen it you would laugh to:banana: :banana: :banana: offtopic rofl

coz1976's photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:59 AM

i gotta pass it to my mom first

is she on mingle:banana:

coz1976's photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:57 AM
i mean morning would anybody like breakfast?:banana: :laughing:

coz1976's photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:55 AM

So anyway, since being here I have met some great people and made some awesome friends. However, I am on here to meet a "specific" kind of partner. Which I clarify in my profile! Anyways, I get all excited when I am alerted thru my email that I "have a new message!" and find it is from a guy wanting to "hook up" or something or rather..
I am quite specific about what I am looking for, however, some (rather thick?) people, seem to completely ignore the obvious statement in my profile (LESBIAN) and contact me seeking a relationship/fun/other/ I find it incredibly irritating and still wonder why they BOTHER????

I don't get it, and I am not a guy, so I will never understand.. But why annoy/bother me with messages, when all I have to say in response is "duh, re read the profile"?

It wastes my time and theirs....

Thoughts on how to avoid this?

Cesca

Sadly you can't on both side of the gender there will always be the ones that think hey I'm the one that will change them.

Your a lesbian and any man with a head on his shoulder would respect that and may seek your friendship and try to help you in finding the woman for you, good people wish the best to others.

this ones got alzeimer's they'll forget what they told you later and be e mailing yourofl rofl rofl

coz1976's photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:52 AM

i changed the topic of the thread just for u darlin

u gonna pass that joint or boggart it all day:banana: rofl rofl

coz1976's photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:49 AM

Get used to it beautiful!!

are you talking in a mirrorbigsmile drool

coz1976's photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:44 AM

So anyway, since being here I have met some great people and made some awesome friends. However, I am on here to meet a "specific" kind of partner. Which I clarify in my profile! Anyways, I get all excited when I am alerted thru my email that I "have a new message!" and find it is from a guy wanting to "hook up" or something or rather..
I am quite specific about what I am looking for, however, some (rather thick?) people, seem to completely ignore the obvious statement in my profile (LESBIAN) and contact me seeking a relationship/fun/other/ I find it incredibly irritating and still wonder why they BOTHER????

I don't get it, and I am not a guy, so I will never understand.. But why annoy/bother me with messages, when all I have to say in response is "duh, re read the profile"?

It wastes my time and theirs....

Thoughts on how to avoid this?

Cesca

give a dude a chance duh:smile: ohwell :banana: flowerforyou

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25