Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 09/03/23 11:40 PM
I never saw THAT before !

no photo
Sun 09/03/23 10:32 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 09/03/23 10:35 PM
I like that she can tell the difference between an intelligent individual and a complete egotistical, ridden with insecurities, blame everyone else but myself moronic individual who's in serious need of therapy before he becomes so jaded and single mined in his misinformed belief's he goes on a killing rampage... ( nice one !, a compliment to an attractive woman AND a put down to an idiot ;) )
I like she thinks I'm like Superman but in fact I assure you I'm just me, not Superman nor Al Bundy ... and I'm the kinda guy that runs towards an emergency to help, not away from it...and a capricorn if that makes any difference.
and I think she has a cute smile and real sexy lips....

no photo
Sun 09/03/23 10:16 PM
was fun until that squirel hit him in the eye.

no photo
Sun 09/03/23 06:13 PM
Funny, I feel the same about The Great Pumpkin from The Charlie Brown Halloween Special....

Maybe one day a flying saucer will land and little green aliens will get out and tell you that they were your Gods who came here thousands of years ago to teach the stupid cavemen new ways and ideas.

Religion has been the cause of most wars and deaths than any other thing in the entire world.
I'm noy saying there isnt a God, I'm saying if there is, I highly doubt he'd want you to kill one another over him, or what kind of God would he be ?

Religion is equivalent to a brainwashing cult, Prey at certain times of the day because we don't want you thinking any original thoughts of your own and questioning anything.
Cover your head cuz God ( who made your head in the first place, the all knowledgable being who created EVERYTHING you see ) doesnt want to see it... so, lemme get this right, the PERFECT God made a mistake and we shouldnt have heads I guess, so now you have to cover them as to not to offend the God who gave you a head to begin with...
Lets not get started on not allowed to eat this or that on this day...
Or the mere fact that you have to go to a certain place to worship God.

If there's a God who created EVERYTHING, then he's all around you and even in you, no need to go to a certain place to tell him youre thinking of him

Religions were made by people attempting to exert control over the masses and has been interpretted differently throughout the ages as to the political climate at the time and what the people in charge wanted.

no photo
Sun 09/03/23 05:57 PM
I like she's intelligent when she posts replies and I find her attractive, probably too far away from me but I find her cute < shrug >

no photo
Sun 09/03/23 05:53 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 09/03/23 05:54 PM

You've been giving out lobster dinners and concert tickets? Wow I've been gyped noway

PRICELESS RESPONSE

LMFAO

no photo
Sun 09/03/23 05:51 PM
That's gonna hurt tomorrow.

no photo
Mon 08/28/23 07:21 PM
WOW, profiles like yours make me understand why mine gets so many likes and views....
rofl

no photo
Sun 07/16/23 02:07 PM
I'm having no luck on here. No one seems to answer any messages and No, I'm definately NOT sending anything sexual or talking about my junk.

I'm totally single, no kids, good job and after a hard week of work I enjoy going out to have a few drinks on a patio or terrasse or to a club.

If there's a single woman in the Montreal area who would like to join me, just let me know...
Not expecting sex at the end of the night, just some interesting conversation and dancing depending upon the venue... and if you're cute some flirting...

2 Next