Community > Posts By > hfjsdfhds

hfjsdfhds's photo
Sun 10/20/13 07:12 AM
It`s stupid. You only have sex with people you want to be together with in the long run.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Sun 10/20/13 06:57 AM
I need sex to bond to someone, but after that, it`s not that important really.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Sun 10/20/13 06:49 AM
Nothing is science, it`s just practical stuff.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Sun 10/20/13 06:24 AM
Boring profile, or what? ;d

hfjsdfhds's photo
Sun 10/20/13 06:20 AM
zzzZZZzzzz

hfjsdfhds's photo
Sun 10/20/13 05:51 AM
Edited by hfjsdfhds on Sun 10/20/13 05:56 AM

Both sides have to be ready for a relationship, thats`s the thing. Have nothing to with appearance and stuff, really.

Well, that's not what he's talking about. Appearance does matter, at least to a certain extent. Women that I have met through this have said to me that I look and sound nice. If I came on here with a lame profile with ridiculous pictures of me with my paps out they would just think that I was an idiot. Doesn't mean that they aren't going to want to see the goods if we meet and hit it off though.

I got a girlfriend before by just writing her a letter and putting a CD in with it that was a recording of me playing the guitar and it had a photo of me on the cover. She told me later that she was interested because she thought that I was hot. She didn't "put out" straight away though and we got to know each other before jumping into bed together. The thing didn't work out in the end obviously, or I wouldn't be on here but don't kid yourself that women don't care if you are good looking or not because they do.

Well, you dress boring, which again makes you look boring. Even your haircut is boring. You can`t expect to find a woman this way. I wouldn`t date you if I were a woman. Shape up man or else, you will end up alooone. Handsome fella, so you will have no problem finding a woman if you dress a little different :)

hfjsdfhds's photo
Sun 10/20/13 05:47 AM
It`s not really dept, the money goes into improving the country, which again improves the world. So basically, it`s just placing resources more evenly, and therefore making the world more united in the long run. People don`t see it that way, but it`s how it is, we are all working together, every nation, every country, every man.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Sun 10/20/13 05:43 AM
No.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Sun 10/20/13 05:28 AM
Both sides have to be ready for a relationship, thats`s the thing. Have nothing to with appearance and stuff, really.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Sun 10/20/13 05:17 AM
Don`t marry, better to be real. Marriage doesn`t really make people stay together.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Sun 10/20/13 05:05 AM
Can`t you all stop with this praying-nonsense, if you wan to help, do something real lol.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Sun 10/20/13 05:01 AM
Thing is, dating doesn`t really work. You will have to be ready for a relationship, I mean really ready, to begin with - then you can meet someone. But there is no point in just "dating" someone to see if you match, it`s just stupid. Dating and relationship are two different things, the latter is when you are ready to create something real, dating is when you aren`t ready but just playing the field.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Sun 10/20/13 04:51 AM
No.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Sun 10/20/13 04:28 AM
Edited by hfjsdfhds on Sun 10/20/13 04:28 AM
Yes, they are all female.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Fri 09/27/13 04:36 AM
Cumfart.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Fri 09/27/13 04:28 AM
Mariah Carey.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Fri 09/27/13 04:09 AM
Edited by hfjsdfhds on Fri 09/27/13 04:10 AM

I`m attracted a little to the same sex myself, which is perfectly normal, but I still stick with the opposite sex, I don`t sleep around ether. Don`t worry if someone gets HID/AIDS, become "homosexual" or whatever, it`s their choice.

There is nothing wrong with your choice to be gay. People choose to become gay on a regular basis and there is nothing wrong with people choosing to be gay.

But no one is gay, they just don`t find the opposite sex attractive, intelligent etc. enough - it`s relative, like most things. It`s not morally right to go around and call yourself gay when in fact, you`re not. Just a silly label.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Fri 09/27/13 04:03 AM
Because girls are usually more intelligent than boys, therefore, they need more protection to not get damaged beyond repair.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Fri 09/27/13 03:16 AM
I normally only lie if I think it is for the best, like for example when I think the other person won`t understand. I never lie to trick people.

hfjsdfhds's photo
Fri 09/27/13 03:10 AM
Just takes time to find the right one ...