Community > Posts By > lookfun78

lookfun78's photo
Thu 05/30/13 11:27 AM
For me my favorite song is bohemian rhapsody. Ever time I play in the car it reminds me of it from Wayne's world.

lookfun78's photo
Mon 05/27/13 07:11 PM
Edited by lookfun78 on Mon 05/27/13 07:36 PM
I am 26 year old who is still yet to get a date. After trying in person I am now doing online. I get no messages from anyone and no responses back to any I send an a lot don't even view my profile. Is it how I put myself online or the fact that I start off by saying hello then mentioning what I find neat about you that I also like. Whatever it is I would like to know. and thanks for the help.

lookfun78's photo
Tue 05/21/13 07:07 PM
Mine is gran torino. It was the most tearful movie I have ever saw. I mean it goes from a guy who hates to his new neighbors to a t then loving them and even protecting them. It is a must watch film for anyone who loves films because the emotions that you will feel for these characters will be a strong one. What gets me ever time is the ending and the song that is sung.

lookfun78's photo
Tue 05/21/13 06:58 PM
I have t say it is star trek next generation. When ever it comes on TV I have to watch.

lookfun78's photo
Tue 05/21/13 06:56 PM
I would have to say match game. It was not only just a game show, but had some of the funniest things ever said on it.

lookfun78's photo
Tue 05/21/13 05:38 PM
I would like to know what you thing your best TV theme song is. For me I have to say the sopranos.

lookfun78's photo
Tue 05/21/13 05:35 PM
I just got to say that any music genre that I am not into I am and got such a huge playlist I got a song to go for any situation. So as long as your a music lover just go ahead and message me.

lookfun78's photo
Fri 05/17/13 07:16 PM
You may not like my chose, but the song I love is a mashup song Nelly vs. Bee Gees - Stayin Hot (lobsterdust mashup) Watch this great music video and listen to this great mashup song here.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tlhMRoNJrs&feature=share&list=PLD3D1288C681EC06A

lookfun78's photo
Fri 05/17/13 07:10 PM
If you don't listen to the beatles then you can't say you love music. The beatles are the best and will always be the best band ever.

lookfun78's photo
Fri 05/17/13 06:59 PM
I have to say my best love song of all time is inspiration by chicago. I love it so much I learned the words just so I could sing it to that special someone.

lookfun78's photo
Fri 05/17/13 06:52 PM
I do and got stuff like bark at the moon by ozzy, raining blood by slayer, cry for eternity by dragonforce, Nottingham Lace by buckethead, fallen by symphony x ect.

lookfun78's photo
Fri 05/17/13 06:44 PM
I do and it is mostly k-pop and anime tunes. I do have a few Chinese songs from the ddr Chinese version.

lookfun78's photo
Fri 05/17/13 06:41 PM
Everyone know who this is and it's the beatles.

lookfun78's photo
Fri 05/17/13 11:55 AM
I am Not so much action and horror more of comedy (any non Adam Sandler stuff.), based on true stuff, and a great chick flick every now and then. As far as films I like here is a taste of what I own: number 24, drunken master series, star trek, wayne's world 1 and 2, naruto series, aqua teen huger force colon film of theaters for DVD ect. Now if you are a women between 20-30 and like any of the above films then message me.

lookfun78's photo
Fri 05/17/13 11:53 AM
If your a women between 20-30 and love all music message me. I don't like blues, somewhat country (Have one country song and that's that.), bluegrass, and any religious music. So all and I do me all other music like these top 5 are what I like: six sense by brown eyed girls, nothing but a good time by posion, good burger by brooks brothers, push it by static x, and no strings by Mayer Hawthorn.

lookfun78's photo
Fri 05/17/13 11:50 AM
Hello all women that live in or near Waldorf. If you are between 20-30 with no tats, weird piercings, obese, a control freak, or like to go to bars or clubs then go ahead an message me.

lookfun78's photo
Fri 05/17/13 11:47 AM
Edited by lookfun78 on Fri 05/17/13 12:16 PM
I am here looking for someone 20-30 who I can share my love of music, and my like of the cinema with. You as a person must be kind, helpful, trusting, and loving. If you have tats, weird piercings, obese, a control freak, or like to go to bars or clubs don't message me. If your Asian well that's a big +. Oh must live in or near Waldorf MD.

lookfun78's photo
Fri 05/17/13 11:44 AM
I need people to rate my profile because I need to see if I need to change how I wrote about myself.

lookfun78's photo
Wed 05/15/13 05:47 PM
I am not new to the whole online dating thing just to this site. I am here to try and find someone who I can share my love of music with and my like of the cinema. I do want this person to be a loving, kind, and trusting. I do want someone with tats, weird piercings, obese, a control freak, or like to go to bars or clubs. So I hope after trying many other sites with no luck that I can get my luck back and find that special someone here. Oh and a big hello to all and thanks for viewing this.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next