mygenerationbaby's photo
Sat 04/25/09 08:12 AM

Best fishing spots! laugh That's great. See now you can be so funny without the sexual inuendos. Thanks Jhavez!biggrin

has not figured out yet that many posts on here contain sexual innuendos, not just mine
(needs not to worry about what I post at others)

Hey, I can say what I want, Man This is a public forum...not a "pubic" forum.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Sat 04/25/09 08:09 AM
Has affairs with the moderators of this site, so he can get some good deals on the inside track.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Sat 04/25/09 08:06 AM
Let's his Mamma dress him.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Sat 04/25/09 08:05 AM

likes to act out bed time stories

with sock puppets

...oh wait - that's not a sock puppet!noway

Yeah, and wishes he had two of those, sosen they might talk to eachother.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Sat 04/25/09 07:52 AM

Not a person to needlessly bore you with excessively long and overly-wordy answers to threads that only require something succint and to-the-point
thoughtful, provides positive critiques and compliments others in a succinct and meanginful manner, Ha!flowerforyou

mygenerationbaby's photo
Sat 04/25/09 07:50 AM

sweetest little gal around

eleven (11) time grammy Emmy Winner and all around cool woman!!flowers

mygenerationbaby's photo
Sat 04/25/09 07:39 AM
P.S. You have an extra word in your profile, "true" Also, take out the too dark picture and add a smile with real teeth, nomatter how ugly they may be or how shy you may be. Closed smiles read as Hiding Something. Teeth warm the cockles of our hearts. You are a handsome devil, fly with it!explode smokin Smokin"!!

mygenerationbaby's photo
Sat 04/25/09 07:33 AM
Oh Yeah, we know. Don't you worry about that. We see you when you're sleeping, we know when youre awake, we know when you've been bad or good and we know if you're a fake. just keep it real, Man oh, one more thing...Quiet, not Quite:wink:

mygenerationbaby's photo
Sat 04/25/09 07:29 AM
Hey, his nose is clean, man. Lots of people take pictures of themselves and it never works out for the best. Grab a neighbor to take shots or any dog walking down the street. People loved to be asked...They think like this, oooo oooo i'm a photographer!!

mygenerationbaby's photo
Sat 04/25/09 07:21 AM
Edited by mygenerationbaby on Sat 04/25/09 07:23 AM
The outdoor picture is excellente, Tammy.:banana: Sitting on the couch, not so much. I usually delete match potentials with guys sitting on the couch. Hey it's no special trick. Pics of you doing something you like to do, much better idea. I should talk, I'm sitting on a park bench. At least I built it myself, but nobody knows that.:banana: You Go Girl!!

mygenerationbaby's photo
Sat 04/25/09 07:19 AM
Edited by mygenerationbaby on Sat 04/25/09 07:25 AM
oops Accidentally double posted. How do you get this off of here, people?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Sat 04/25/09 07:14 AM
Because he stole the chick YOU wanted and now he's gloating, Ah HA

mygenerationbaby's photo
Fri 04/24/09 08:13 PM
WaySmarterThanILook

mygenerationbaby's photo
Fri 04/24/09 08:10 PM
The guy above me is getting ready to create a new world in another solar system.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Fri 04/24/09 08:09 PM
Professional Photographer

mygenerationbaby's photo
Fri 04/24/09 08:07 PM
Move along to the stoners club, people second page of....uh i forget..... anyway, they're gonna love you guys, trippin' on all these emotocons, bros glasses drool

mygenerationbaby's photo
Fri 04/24/09 08:00 PM
Wow man it's really smokey in here. Where did you put my purse bro, I gotta go. Where you going, man. To look for my purse, dude. Oh I put it in the toilet when the cops came, it smelled like weed. You flushed my weed man? Oh no, we smoked the weed. Oh yeah, it's really smokey in here man. Yeah... This was a really good conversation, bro. Yeah I love you man. I love you too bro.

mygenerationbaby's photo
Fri 04/24/09 04:11 PM
Peter and the Dyke (above) You know, he saved Holland by putting his finger in the dyke?

mygenerationbaby's photo
Fri 04/24/09 03:23 PM
ShadowDancer

mygenerationbaby's photo
Fri 04/24/09 12:02 PM
Edited by mygenerationbaby on Fri 04/24/09 12:03 PM
oops wrong photo
The body bag in the background is his ex-wife
JK,MAN!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next