Fri 06/10/11 10:49 PM
Who is this Izzie girl you speak of?

LOL!!!

Mayhem_J's photo
Fri 06/10/11 10:29 PM
Drugs are bad mmmmmkay....

Mayhem_J's photo
Fri 06/10/11 09:21 PM

You can't take a good picture with your tongue sticking out.

Also... Duck faces are not sexy.

If done right anything can work, just depends on the person and how it's done.

And how is either done right?

Just like you said that picture of me with my toe in my mouth would probably only work for me. Some people just have pretty tongues...lol.

Mayhem_J's photo
Fri 06/10/11 09:19 PM
I'm damn good.

Mayhem_J's photo
Fri 06/10/11 08:52 PM
Like a baby holding an apple....

Mayhem_J's photo
Fri 06/10/11 07:43 PM

Yikes... for $200 an hour this artist better be the ****! I've never paid more than $150 an hour and that's only for the first hour. When I sit for long sessions she charges me much less.

Ya'll are over paying, by well, a good amount. I've never paid more than $80 an hour. I've had the same artist both times, he's AMAZING, been doing it for longer than I've been alive, and he knows his ****. He was knowledgeable, and answered all of my questions when I came in for a consultation, and he owns the shop. I now live about 45 to an hour's drive away from them, but I will continue to go there. $200 an hour starting fee is way too much... especially considering from the there, depending on the complexity of the piece, it can be more expensive than the starting rate.

http://warlocks-tattoo.com/

I think $150 is a fair amount for what my artist charges. All my large ink in completely custom. He free handed it on my body with a sharpie then went back over it when the tattoo gun. he's fast, gets a lot of work done in a short time, and the ink sticks. Some of my ink is 5 years old and still look fresh. All that...is worth a 1504 to me.

You have only one picture of a tattoo that you have. It's not much to judge how good your artist is from that one tattoo because it doesn't have much going on. You posted a link to his tattoo shop but you never told us his name. There are several artist on there. 80$ seem a bit cheap to me....but i will re-evaluate that once I've seen his portfolio.

So...whats your artist name?

Mayhem_J's photo
Fri 06/10/11 01:55 AM
waving

Mayhem_J's photo
Fri 06/10/11 01:54 AM
Was his pants still on?

Mayhem_J's photo
Fri 06/10/11 12:00 AM
Welcome....waving

Mayhem_J's photo
Thu 06/09/11 10:52 PM
Project rebuild almost done...

An 87 Mustang GT with a stroked 347. All new suspension from front to back. New k-member. 4 inch fiber glass cowl hood. Many other goodies but i cant disclose all of my secrets...lol.

Motor is waiting to be picked up at the machine shop. Can't wait to eat up some Mopar's and Chevy's.

Mayhem_J's photo
Thu 06/09/11 10:43 PM

Mayhem

What's your project?

87 Mustang GT

Mayhem_J's photo
Thu 06/09/11 10:28 PM
I gotta a muscle you can pull Simone.

LOL!!

Mayhem_J's photo
Thu 06/09/11 10:01 PM
351 Windsor Heads....check
Equal Length Headers...check
Aluminmum radiator....check
Light weight starter....check

Cold Air Intake....being shipped
Throttle Body & Spacer....being shipped

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Mayhem_J's photo
Thu 06/09/11 08:54 PM
But you can take a good picture with your toe in your mouth.

Mayhem_J's photo
Thu 06/09/11 08:33 PM
Oh its def getting steamy.

Mayhem_J's photo
Thu 06/09/11 07:40 PM
Ese and Totage sitting in a tree....

Mayhem_J's photo
Thu 06/09/11 12:16 AM
I think she went.......

THAT WAY!! ---------------->

Mayhem_J's photo
Wed 06/08/11 11:07 PM
It will never be legalized. The government makes to much money from it. Lol...does that make me sound like a conspiracy theorist?

I don't think its any worse than alcohol. It affects people differently. Just as it makes you hallucinate, it makes others feel good and relaxed and stress free. Alcohol is the same way. Some people get stupid and crazy off it and some have a good time with no drama.

I the only thing I think legalising it would do would be keeping less people out of the courts and in jail. I don't think there are very many people out there not using it because its illegal. I think that most people who don't use it choose not to the same way they choose not to drink.

Really though...I don't smoke weed. Never have. I don't smoke anything. I do drink on a occasion. So I really don't have an issue with it...legal or not.

Mayhem_J's photo
Wed 06/08/11 10:54 PM
:wink:

Mayhem_J's photo
Wed 06/08/11 10:48 PM
Cherry....lol.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25