Plumvictor's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:31 AM
life can suck

Plumvictor's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:29 AM
life can suck

Plumvictor's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:10 AM
:wink: I love the Macabre!!! I'm sure I can spare a pint for u! but don't leave a scar!! rofl

Plumvictor's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:04 AM
I'd say... Who is this? Where are you? Is this a prank?

I haven't seen or heard from him since... 1994.

This ain't ever going to happen!!

Plumvictor's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:01 AM
Edited by Plumvictor on Thu 08/07/08 09:11 AM

my brother asks me again,"Are you ready to order??" I do not think I will order my bride out of a book of photos.laugh

Sounds intriguing! I wonder if I could get a mail order husband. Maybe a nice sweddish man. rofl winking

Plumvictor's photo
Thu 08/07/08 08:54 AM
Edited by Plumvictor on Thu 08/07/08 08:56 AM

Because the right one just hasn't found me yet!!!! If they only knew what they were missing!!!!laugh laugh

Hey now 68chevy!! I thought the guys were out looking for us!

This may be the problem!!

Plumvictor's photo
Thu 08/07/08 08:48 AM
This whole conversation makes me crazy!!

It is human nature to look at, and possibly sample the grass on the other side of the fence.

If you have only been on a couple of dates, and you aren't "promised" to each other. Then the gate is open. The gate goes both ways. Gals you can go sample some other grass as well as the guys can. Then come back to the one, or continue to see the one.

At that stage in the "relationship" It's all open. The point of dating is to find a potential Mate, so... SHOP AROUND!!

Plumvictor's photo
Thu 08/07/08 08:34 AM
I just woke up. Is it too late to play?
yawn

Plumvictor's photo
Mon 08/04/08 10:29 PM

There is a green slime running down my wall and I did NOT kill a bug!

you are so funny!!! how is ur FISH!!

Plumvictor's photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:47 PM
:banana: i'm 48tongue2

Plumvictor's photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:36 PM

I am not a bar hopper, but when I start to feel the "woe is me" stuff, I check the local paper to see what kinds of events are going on and head out the door. Staying at home and living vicariously through the internet cannot fix anything, but is can be a plethora of advice from folks of all walks of life.

Ya, Me too! I've been to 2 plays, 3 concerts, White Water, Movies. There is always something to do to be with people. But as for that special person to be with... sigh... not yet.

Plumvictor's photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:30 PM

im about to give up on here because if seem like some woman are very judgement and very picky and other are taken why should be on here anyways and some woman are very nice and sweet respectiful but no one on here wont give me a chance and oklahoma is not doing any luck but i bet there other guy who have the same problem as me

would u rephrase that please?

Plumvictor's photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:26 PM

i like a woman who is nice loving caring honest intellgent respectiful faithiful royal outgoing easygoing down to earth laidback who have a great personalty good heart i like bbw woman or skinny woman im not picky i just want a woman who dont lied and i can offer a my heart and my personalty and i can treat woman like queen

Sooner,..want some advice?? Learn to speak the language

Thank u medic. I couldn't take much more of the broken english. ugh!

Plumvictor's photo
Sat 08/02/08 10:00 PM
NO F-ing way. Took too long to heal from that relationship to want to start it over.

Plumvictor's photo
Sat 08/02/08 09:59 PM

sure did...he wasn't mine to fall in love with.ohwell

ya me too. it just hurts more than it feels good. bad situation all around

Plumvictor's photo
Sat 08/02/08 09:57 PM
the forums are fun, but they don't really accomplish much, that I have seen.

Plumvictor's photo
Sat 08/02/08 09:46 PM

Just say NO to periods. Thank all the scientists for the Depo shot.drinker drinker

I don't know, so don't make fun, but what is a Depo shot. sounds like I could use one.

Plumvictor's photo
Sat 08/02/08 09:46 PM
Edited by Plumvictor on Sat 08/02/08 09:47 PM

Just say NO to periods. Thank all the scientists for the Depo shot.drinker drinker

see below

Plumvictor's photo
Sat 08/02/08 09:36 PM
sick IN SOME ELSES NOSE!!sick

Plumvictor's photo
Sat 08/02/08 07:22 AM
let me get this straight...
the sooners are the red ones and the cowboys are the orange ones...?
my favorite color is purple.... so who is purple?
they're my favorite.