liltazz's photo
Thu 08/14/08 03:59 PM

Spank me and call me susie...

rofl rofl

liltazz's photo
Thu 08/14/08 03:53 PM

most women consider humor 2 be a very important trait for men to have
what if hes not funny at all like lils ex

I think that would show up while still on the first date, and then I wouldn't go out with him again.

He was funny at first. Then it was all down hill.
ooh ooh what happened did he run out of jokes or somethin

laugh he turned into a control freak, then it wasn't so funny

liltazz's photo
Thu 08/14/08 03:43 PM
laugh laugh laugh drinker

liltazz's photo
Thu 08/14/08 03:42 PM

because we age.

I don't think that has anything to do with it. I think it is likely more that we get lazy and aren't mindful any longer. flowerforyou

:thumbsup: drinker

liltazz's photo
Thu 08/14/08 03:36 PM
Most definitely.

liltazz's photo
Thu 08/14/08 03:35 PM

most women consider humor 2 be a very important trait for men to have
what if hes not funny at all like lils ex

I think that would show up while still on the first date, and then I wouldn't go out with him again.

He was funny at first. Then it was all down hill.

liltazz's photo
Thu 08/14/08 03:26 PM
Just awesome!!! For anyone who has gone through the loss of love feels this way.flowerforyou

liltazz's photo
Thu 08/14/08 03:21 PM

who like a funny man...

are u attracted to a funny man because he can make u laugh at anytime or its because he s funny

And if he is hiralious and rarely serious can he become too goofy? flowerforyou drinker drinker smokin smokin glasses

If a man has no sense of humor, I want nothing to do with him. He's got to be able to make me laugh, because without laughter what is life?

I don't think I've ever know anyone who couldn't get serious if need be. And I think everyone can be a little goofy sometimes.

You never met my ex.

liltazz's photo
Wed 08/13/08 02:01 PM
Very nice.flowerforyou

liltazz's photo
Wed 08/13/08 05:47 AM
shocked huh frown

liltazz's photo
Wed 08/13/08 05:43 AM

today john McCain says he speaks for all Americans. about Russia invading Georgia. but must don't no or choose to ignore. Georgia start the war. so john you don't speak for me.

I think you are trying to get attention. Obviously you have gotten it. As for me, I might not agree with everything our government does, but I am proud to live in a country where I have freedoms. Remember these are the same freedoms you have because YOU choose to live here. If you think our country is so awful then maybe you should leave.

liltazz's photo
Wed 08/13/08 05:05 AM
Nice. flowerforyou :wink:

liltazz's photo
Wed 08/13/08 04:25 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl

liltazz's photo
Wed 08/13/08 04:07 AM

You ladies could always date some hobos.

They usually have long flowing hair, very little body fat, only a shopping cart worth of baggage, and have that musky (pee) smell.

laugh One turn off though. No jobnoway

liltazz's photo
Wed 08/13/08 03:37 AM
Nice. flowerforyou

liltazz's photo
Wed 08/13/08 03:19 AM

OK here it is. I live with my girl friend and she claimes she is over her ex husband that she has a 9 year old daughter with. Here is the problem. When she talks to him she sais things like babe, dear, hun and I love you when she is on the phone. She claimes she still cares for him and does love him but its not the same love that she has for me. Its really bothering me and I have talked to her about it and she sais she will work on it and that Im just being paranoid and insecure.

There is always going to be a bond because of the child. He is an ex for a reason. I wouldn't read too much into it. My ex and I say "I love you" to each other, but doesn't mean we want to be together.

liltazz's photo
Wed 08/13/08 03:10 AM
flowerforyou

liltazz's photo
Tue 08/12/08 08:56 AM

Tuesday, August 12, 2008:

Good parenting is only gained by experience, and therefore only available to grandchildren.

slaphead oops

nice quoteflowerforyou

liltazz's photo
Tue 08/12/08 08:50 AM
very niceflowerforyou

liltazz's photo
Tue 08/12/08 08:09 AM
It's a shame that they eat better than some law abiding citizens.