Community > Posts By > lynnleeds

lynnleeds's photo
Sat 06/27/15 04:21 AM

so that is why lynn owns stock in the nerve glue factory ???:tongue:

I own the company need it on hererofl

lynnleeds's photo
Sat 06/27/15 04:20 AM

Learning of foreign languages is an interesting matter;but..not for all people.To study and learn another language and after lose it; is a real loss.

How many languages do you speak,pronounce,read,write and understand at a certain acceptable level?

thanks for comments

Have a nice and sunny weekendglasses

I missed one I also speak Yorkshire lol.we have our own dialect and language here in Yorkshire.google Yorkshire dictionary if interested.when we get going nobody outside Yorkshire knows what we talking about.laugh :thumbsup:

Yokshire dialect??..wow!...first time i know that. Congrats.

Say to us something in that dialect...something simple.

thanks

haha ok.nah then sithee put wood in t'oile and park theesen dahn.been dahn ginnel bah t'aht.am fair nithered and mithered.laugh

lynnleeds's photo
Sat 06/27/15 04:15 AM

Learning of foreign languages is an interesting matter;but..not for all people.To study and learn another language and after lose it; is a real loss.

How many languages do you speak,pronounce,read,write and understand at a certain acceptable level?

thanks for comments

so mr jazzinc do u speak any languages?

lynnleeds's photo
Sat 06/27/15 04:14 AM

hey lynn is that anything like newyork?laugh

haha not at all cant understand some of the new Yorkers accents lol.hey ericcccccccccccccccccwaving

lynnleeds's photo
Sat 06/27/15 04:08 AM

The shrivelled lemon will be sweeter. The bent ciggerete if not broken will be stronger in taste because it might be older or not do tightly packed in. The chocolate bar shouldn't be sold and that spotty kid you can help by letting him do his job because he will learn faster and might even be nicer to you instead of rushing you and being stone faced. A real person who has lived and been hurt and may not look the way you want might be the one who sees you the way you want to bee seen. And that is vice versa. Someone who still thinks that she can change a man or even pick a man that is a super hero or a knight in shinning armour is not a good catch because she will be incapable of loving you just fort being you. But a woman who has gone through the wars and is still sane and has kept her good nature is more likely to be the one who sees you for you and will see beauty in the. Flaws you have and will love you because you are that bent ciggerete or the lemmon that doesn't look that pretty anymore.

I like people with flaws.nothing is perfect and so it shouldn't be.its what makes us unique:smile:

lynnleeds's photo
Sat 06/27/15 04:07 AM

thanks for comments

I missed one I also speak Yorkshire lol.we have our own dialect and language here in Yorkshire.google Yorkshire dictionary if interested.when we get going nobody outside Yorkshire knows what we talking about.laugh :thumbsup:

lynnleeds's photo
Sat 06/27/15 03:58 AM
lol that's nice then

lynnleeds's photo
Sat 06/27/15 03:46 AM
que sera seraflowerforyou

lynnleeds's photo
Sat 06/27/15 03:42 AM

Speaking for myself, I usually get a hit on my profile once or twice every few weeks. I was in an email conversation with a couple ladies a while back, but neither has been replying for a few months. Relying solely on profile traffic usually only nets you scammers and/or people who don't want to hold a real conversation.

I'd say the best way to find someone would be to keep using the forums, here, so you can find like-minded people, get your name and picture out there, and so people can see how you think and what your interests are. It's a much better introduction to somebody else than an awkward "Hi..." and an emoticon. And if someone on the forums catches your eye, you probably have a conversation starter ready to go when you send them an email!

sound advice:thumbsup:

lynnleeds's photo
Sat 06/27/15 03:38 AM
getting hotter in uk yayyyyy:banana: am thinking time to jet driftwood out of my life and stick with true friendslove

lynnleeds's photo
Sat 06/27/15 03:20 AM

@lynnleeds hi to you too! hope you are having a great day! :D

u too have a good weekend:smile:

lynnleeds's photo
Sat 06/27/15 03:03 AM
waving

lynnleeds's photo
Sat 06/27/15 02:30 AM

Three. English, American and Australian.laugh

rofl

lynnleeds's photo
Sat 06/27/15 02:23 AM

thanks for comments

glasses :thumbsup: u too have a good weekend

lynnleeds's photo
Sat 06/27/15 02:14 AM
:banana: congrats :banana:

lynnleeds's photo
Sat 06/27/15 02:02 AM
hello when I was married I lived in morocco for 18 years.i speak Moroccan arabic,french,turkish and some tamazight:smile:

lynnleeds's photo
Sat 06/27/15 01:22 AM
oh right lol

lynnleeds's photo
Sat 06/27/15 01:01 AM
its a good function and part of everything.some do nudge back.maybe the people u nudge are looking for someone different,dont give up:smile:

lynnleeds's photo
Sat 06/27/15 12:55 AM
welcome good luck

lynnleeds's photo
Sat 06/27/15 12:49 AM
as I say good luck am sure u will find someone

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25