Community > Posts By > Elyworld2

Elyworld2's photo
Tue 06/18/13 08:50 AM
May the grace and mercy of the Lord come upon her and give her quick recover, even if it is her time we pray for more years to come upon her because i personally want her back, and the rest of us need her presence.

This is my prayer is i hope all will be well. reply us back if all go well. glad to see her back.

Elyworld2's photo
Tue 06/18/13 05:03 AM

Ya mean there is a list????.....
I made a rather lengthy list
OH SURE good habit

Elyworld2's photo
Tue 06/18/13 04:32 AM

cant really tell since i dnt know who you really are.... Coz beauty is within if want to know about your physical beauty that might fade oneday then stand infront of a mirro and find out..
SURE THIS CAN DO the mirror of beauty.

Elyworld2's photo
Mon 06/17/13 07:02 AM

For some reason I really want to play pool right now! I had a rather lengthy list & I know I probly missed many others like jettamoon, newbiechick, solalace, & kaleijoscope. The forums here have been great!drinker

funny careful.

Elyworld2's photo
Mon 06/17/13 06:41 AM
you re so firm but how come about the divorce, josie

Elyworld2's photo
Mon 06/17/13 04:01 AM

Just want to know your idea guys. All your comments will be appreciated. Thanks! :-)
grumble Where were all of U girls since 20
HAHAHA u die each day to met a philippians
SURE! thanks

Elyworld2's photo
Mon 06/17/13 03:39 AM
listen and understand that i love you and i know u think of me. can this unwanted element of divorced be cleared from our beautiful diaries and dictionaries, need you until death separate us as we promised each other. am at the door waiting for u!.

Elyworld2's photo
Mon 06/17/13 03:37 AM
listen and understand that i love you and i know u think of always. can this unwanted element of divorced be cleared from our beautiful diaries and dictionaries, need you until death separate us as we promised each other. am at the door waiting for u

Elyworld2's photo
Mon 06/17/13 03:24 AM
oh! how i wish to run back to my love will he or she accept me as of the time of our young how i wish to see my kids and love ones to feel their embrace again. oh lord help me to know the step of resolving the divorce. my true love hope u can...

Elyworld2's photo
Mon 06/17/13 03:09 AM
am not married but hear this it wil help you out. a thought of my first sweet, lovely, romantic, felt like living and dieing in and for it. wow this is sweet having a family that understan. hey what went wrong, how come about the word 'divorced'...

Elyworld2's photo
Mon 06/17/13 02:13 AM

Just want to know your idea guys. All your comments will be appreciated. Thanks! :-)
HAHAHA u die each day to met a philippians. NICE.

Elyworld2's photo
Mon 06/17/13 02:13 AM

HAHAHA u die each day to met a philippians. NICE.

Elyworld2's photo
Mon 06/17/13 02:02 AM
this thread just keep going hmmm i appreciate.

Elyworld2's photo
Sun 06/16/13 06:11 PM
KIND OF jealous to know. you type the link with your hands or you copy and paste it. WELCOME and i visited yours haa yurs is fun too much that i could coment but few

Elyworld2's photo
Sun 06/16/13 05:59 PM
haha you re jokin did you call this forgotten. hey it is flowing wit words and comments i almost press milk and honey any way how re you. you re good too good at hyperlinking this wall.

Elyworld2's photo
Sun 06/16/13 04:38 PM
Edited by Elyworld2 on Sun 06/16/13 04:42 PM
niger GIRL, dont risk it, you fineee pas your mama. or draw draw shaa. welcome to mingles

Elyworld2's photo
Sun 06/16/13 04:30 PM

Hi I'm new here and looking meet new people
SURE we re infact cant talk for others you wil love it and glad you came. you can add me just friends.

Elyworld2's photo
Sun 06/16/13 04:23 PM

I post randomly everywhere...Keep 'em on their toes.smokin
THAT is the reason you have so much comments. weldone.

Elyworld2's photo
Sun 06/16/13 02:09 PM
@ alook101 i almost post comment to have welcome you but when i confirm your number of comment i just accept to be welcomed. how is everything.

Elyworld2's photo
Sun 06/16/13 12:54 PM
Lyn, do you wat? you look like XENA; re you her.