Community > Posts By > plankeyed

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:53 AM
The last time I was in michigan was 8 years ago, when I worked at this one camp called springhill camp..actually used to know one of my friends, she lived in flint also

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:51 AM
Yeah, this past weekend just saw the movie "stepbrothers"..freakin hilarious, anybody who hasn't seen it, it's well worth the money

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:45 AM
yeah, was pretty funny in Happy Gilmore, when he started beating up Bob Barker

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:43 AM
"You're not cool, unless you pee your pants!"

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:41 AM
Hmmm..little nicky, not sure..he was somewhat funny in that...one of his movies I did not get, was punch drunk love, or Spanglish..probably that one was his worst one

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:38 AM
WELL WHOOPIDEEDOO!!!

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:37 AM
Ok, since the concensus is adam sandler, what's been his best movie, and what's been his worst one?

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:35 AM
It's a tossup for me actually...both are funny in their own ways, however will is funnier becuz he's more eccentric, and he can just adlib on the spot...so, very difficult for me to decide

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:32 AM
Well, since people have a problem with me expressing myself, talk about a topic that I enjoy at least...who's the better comedian, will ferrell or adam sandler?

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:21 AM
Don't be mad at me, I just like thinking outside of the box...and the "grown up" comeback is getting kind of old, can't be more creative then that?

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:17 AM
Hmm...that means lilith is playing the role of lucy...come on, let's find snoopy and woodstock!!

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:15 AM
haha, I think the mod is victimizing us

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:13 AM
Well, it's obvious that lilith fits the typical, cookie cutter mold all of society wants us to fit in...inside of this neat, structured bubble and everybody is going to live in harmony, and be like little sheep...I dunno about you, but I don't want to be a sheep, I want to make my own choices in life without anybody else making my decisions for me

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:07 AM
I agree with quicksilver...all our lives, the government has spoonfed us what we think should be right or wrong...either through the media, or misguided sterotypes of what is acceptable or not, based on the government's standards..They think they know what is best for all of us, but when it comes down to it, all of us are individuals, having different personalities, and not all of us apply to the standard, cookie cutter mold they want everybody to follow.

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 10:02 AM
I'm just stating simply, what's the point of free expression, if we're worried about stepping on everybody's toes all the time? And yes, the rules apply to "some" people on here, as well in society that are close minded...I myself, have never been a close minded individual, and I don't really see any wrong in that.

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 09:16 AM
I know, but even it's comments we say when it's just that, our opininons, they don't even have to be true..why do other people get their panties in a wad and are so concerned about ruining their lives, families, when it's just that, our opinions?

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 09:13 AM
I'm just saying winx, and yes I know there are rules, we could just be more open on here is all

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 09:00 AM
Yeah, it's just when my dad was growing up, you could be open about anything, and society was more relaxed...now we're to the point where anything we say, is affecting different religious groups, or being worried about being sued by somebody else

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 08:56 AM
No, I was just wondering why are we so limited in this society, and everything now is so restrictive...I can't say what I want to, even the last posting was just about the moderators restricting us too much on here, and didn't see the point why that topic got removed...either that, or somebody needs to send the moderators to sensitivity class

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 08:52 AM
Just wondering out there why everything in america now has to be politically correct, and anything we say will offend anybody nowadays.