Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 06/19/13 10:23 AM

Final Fantasy !! Cmon people get with it!! lol

LOL OooOoo Missed one LOL!!!

My Fav CLOUD!!!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 06/19/13 10:15 AM
Edited by Momoiro_Usagi_7 on Wed 06/19/13 10:17 AM
I love art work I drew this a while back I love the cello ...don't Think I have the thumbs,or finger for it you know LMBO!

Yo-Yo Ma plays the prelude from Bach´s Cello Suite No. 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZn_VBgkPNY

self portrait

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 06/19/13 10:03 AM
@Dodo you said there is a story behind it. hope you dont mind sharing. its ok if you dont want to...

My daughter Radiance was a foster child for most of her childhood. Once she turned age 18, she was on her own, but she was poorly prepared for adulthood.

When I met Radiance in 2009, my late wife and I decided to make Radiance our goddaughter, so that we could give Radiance guidance and help with whatever she was struggling with.

Before she died, my wife indicated to me that she wanted me to continue caring for Radiance, which I did.

The reason that I legally adopted Radiance is two-fold.

First, in the USA, if an adult is incapacitated, then that person's legal next of kin has to make legal and medical decisions on behalf of that person. For example, I had to sign all medical and hospital documents pertaining to my late wife the last time that she was hospitalized.

Well, at the time that I met her, Radiance had no legal next of kin who could take care of her if she were to become incapacitated. By legally adopting her, I acquired the legal authority to do whatever her legal next of kin needs to do for her.

Second, at the time of the adoption, Radiance and I already had a daughter-daddy relationship. The adoption made that relationship official.

Notice that I said "daughter-daddy", not "daughter-father". A man can be a biological "father" but not be a "daddy". A "father" can give his biological offspring whatever he is legally required to give and still not give his offspring unconditional love and support.

I stand in all astonishment ....Dav~san thank you for sharing...Proud Papa!!! True blessing come from the heart...UR Heart speaks volumes ...Literally shouting *giggle* You so ROCK WOW! G-d Love and Bless you Both!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 06/19/13 09:57 AM
Edited by Momoiro_Usagi_7 on Wed 06/19/13 09:58 AM

{I'm sorry Momoiro i did not mean to cover your post...}
what

*giggle you feel free to do as you wish ...No worried HUGZ!!!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 06/19/13 09:56 AM
Goodness I know what you mean I'm so happy i found this site ...Won't have met yah ...Warm loving hugs!!! Kiksan Thank you I truly mean it with all my heart!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 06/19/13 09:53 AM

Willing To Follow You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FADrNwLvphI

I'm such a strange Mood...My day started out fine and turned into ...What the flying fart in the air is going on..I know a lot of it spiritual... Prayers being answered and Yahushua just know how to shake someone and HARD!!! G-d love you and Bless you Yahushua I love you so much Goodness! Just trying to take it all in!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 06/18/13 09:31 PM
Edited by Momoiro_Usagi_7 on Tue 06/18/13 09:32 PM
This butterfly is getting ready to turn IN *Yawn* Aah, nemui!!!

Sia - I go to sleep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtTHsBlhdxo

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 06/18/13 09:21 PM

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 06/18/13 09:05 PM

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 06/18/13 09:02 PM
The Eurythmics are so amazing ....ThankX Kiksan HUGZ!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 06/18/13 08:59 PM

I think it might have to be because what they view beauty as... pale skin is it!

Perhaps they don't see that many black females, because beauty comes in all colors (as can be seen in my daughter Radiance bigsmile ) .

it's starting to get there...slowly which is cool! I bet she is beautiful!

You don't have to bet. My profile contains a photo of my daughter and me that was taken on the day that I legally adopted my daughter.

adopted wow how cool is that!!!! totally awesome!

She was age 20 when I met her. She was age 22 when I legally adopted her.

20 (?_?) is she from another country? 20 seems to be a little ...well I mean ...My thought she would have been younger ...eto so if you don't mind me asking why so late in age?

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 06/18/13 08:54 PM

you might think am ugly or wired becouse am 20 yet am still a virgin...well u are wrong...am nt ugly looking as you can verify fro my profile pic plus am a cool person,was quite popular in senior high.. I actually like the fact that am a virgin it makes me really proud of myself not just becouse am a christian. Plus i heard nathing makes a man happierthan for him to realise his wife is a virgin on thier wedding night. What do you think is this true... About the fact that guys love virgin brides

Stay true to your heart....I think it's beautiful that hold such awesome standard ...the gift of your mind, body and soul give to whom you deem worth...is so precious! AMAZING! Ugly (?_?)don't know where you get that from ...your heart certainly isn't!!! GBU Sweetie!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 06/18/13 08:42 PM
hawt!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 06/18/13 08:38 PM

I think it might have to be because what they view beauty as... pale skin is it!

Perhaps they don't see that many black females, because beauty comes in all colors (as can be seen in my daughter Radiance bigsmile ) .

You don't have to bet. My profile contains a photo of my daughter and me that was taken on the day that I legally adopted my daughter.

adopted wow how cool is that!!!! totally awesome!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 06/18/13 08:37 PM
still awake ^__^

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 06/18/13 08:33 PM
Yes, I believe you can as long as your children come first ..shouldn't be a problem!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 06/18/13 08:32 PM

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 06/18/13 08:18 PM
Edited by Momoiro_Usagi_7 on Tue 06/18/13 08:19 PM

Wow, that anime character sure does have an interesting pair of ...

... eyes.

See Now ...Miyuki is the Only Black KAWAII character that the Japanese were kind enuff to draw...Be NICE!!! LMBO!

I was being nice . . . and what took the Japanese so long to draw such a character?

Yah yah you were smirks* *giggle* I have no Idea ...they draw blk males not so much female...Her character is awesome though ...she smart,a mechanic and UBER CUTE! HmMmmMM I think it might have to be because what they view beauty as... pale skin is it! Miyuki is a huge surprise to me believe you me!!!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Tue 06/18/13 08:05 PM

Wow, that anime character sure does have an interesting pair of ...

... eyes.

See Now ...Miyuki is the Only Black KAWAII character that the Japanese were kind enuff to draw...Be NICE!!! LMBO!