Community > Posts By > tyfrench99

tyfrench99's photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:39 AM

Mornin everyone....

I sick...I need sympathy!!!:tongue:

Oh well you know where to come don't you.

I wish sexy!!!

that makes 2 of us.:wink:

tyfrench99's photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:38 AM

I should also mention TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Glad to see you back cutie pie

Good to be back even if it is just briefly.

Miss you kisses

tyfrench99's photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:36 AM

Ty!!!!!!!!!! what the heck is going on bro, long time no see drinks

Not alot really. Stole a lap top and thought I would come on and say hi t everyone before I got caught. So far so good. Yeah it has been along time....TO LONG.

How have you been?
I'm doin great, got a girlfriend as you know, we actually met several times and she still wants to see me moresmokin laugh bigsmile not bad for ole Tomdrinker

going to go to MD in Nov to visit her, she is going to take me to DC so i can re-visit the Smithsonians, might stop by and have coffee with dubyalaugh laugh

Yeah I heard I am so happy for the 2 of you. drinker

tyfrench99's photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:26 AM

((((((((Tom)))))))))

awww now like old times....a ty and tom sandwich please.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmdevil

tyfrench99's photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:26 AM

Mornin everyone....

I sick...I need sympathy!!!:tongue:

Oh well you know where to come don't you.

tyfrench99's photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:25 AM

Ty!!!!!!!!!! what the heck is going on bro, long time no see drinks

Not alot really. Stole a lap top and thought I would come on and say hi t everyone before I got caught. So far so good. Yeah it has been along time....TO LONG.

How have you been?

tyfrench99's photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:20 AM

runs and jumps on ty and fills his face with kisses.....missed you missed you missed you......

Ok maybe you did miss me more...lol

Just here for a brief visit

lol ok well I will let you catch up with everyone......Dang I have missed you.....please ty when your computer is fixed give some of these men some flirt lessons.....Well except romeo he has it...lol Others could use it.....never get good flirt anymore.....lol

There isn't anyone here to catch up with besides you. I will most cetainly let you all know when i get it fixed. Getting alittle POed about it. I keep telling you I can't teach it. Its an Art. lol

you do realize if you don't get on im you might have a death on your hands.....gigglesnort.

rofl rofl rofl

I would if I could, but not my comp and its not on it. Sowwy Hun.

Ohhhhh man.......okie

I would put it here but I would get arrested and banned

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Yeah we don't want that now do we. What would everyone do without you????? better not do it.

tyfrench99's photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:13 AM

runs and jumps on ty and fills his face with kisses.....missed you missed you missed you......

lol ok well I will let you catch up with everyone......Dang I have missed you.....please ty when your computer is fixed give some of these men some flirt lessons.....Well except romeo he has it...lol Others could use it.....never get good flirt anymore.....lol

There isn't anyone here to catch up with besides you. I will most cetainly let you all know when i get it fixed. Getting alittle POed about it. I keep telling you I can't teach it. Its an Art. lol

you do realize if you don't get on im you might have a death on your hands.....gigglesnort.

rofl rofl rofl

I would if I could, but not my comp and its not on it. Sowwy Hun.

tyfrench99's photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:06 AM

tyfrench99's photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:03 AM

Ok.... I have to get in the shower and get ready to meet my classmate to work on a project.

Later all!

bye ty.. nice to see you back!

Bye hun....will see you when I get the chance to get back. be good and play safe

tyfrench99's photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:00 AM

tyfrench99's photo
Sat 10/11/08 08:53 AM

Hi guys........I heard through the grapevine that a certain man was in the thread....giggle

((((((((TY)))))))) big huggles mr.

((((((((((((((tanya)))))))))

Oh and who may this certain man be???
HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Miss you

awwwww like you don't know......:wink:

miss you more

Maybe I do maybe I don't, but hearing you saying it would be better. lol

Oh you think so do you?

tyfrench99's photo
Sat 10/11/08 08:51 AM

Hi guys........I heard through the grapevine that a certain man was in the thread....giggle

((((((((TY)))))))) big huggles mr.

((((((((((((((tanya)))))))))

Oh and who may this certain man be???
HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Miss you

tyfrench99's photo
Sat 10/11/08 08:46 AM

Hey everyone.....Guess who is here??????

hey cutie! how have you been?

Hey there hun. I have been well. Busy but well. Other then not having my comp.....lol

How have you been?

tyfrench99's photo
Sat 10/11/08 08:40 AM
Where oh where are my ladies??????

tyfrench99's photo
Sat 10/11/08 08:39 AM
Hey everyone.....Guess who is here??????

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next