Community > Posts By > patty52

patty52's photo
Wed 08/13/08 02:18 PM
I am new to this dating site. I would like to know what kind of luck you guys have had on finding Mr/Ms right????:smile:

patty52's photo
Wed 08/13/08 02:12 PM

Hmmm. How to “Reader’s Digest” this down?

Family fixed up a large (circa 1880) house in Belgrade, NE in the 1970s

It had been - home to various eccentrics, a boarding house, a brothel among other things

We steamed 10+ layers of wallpaper off of walls and ceiling

One night caught a chill and went from my room (#3) down to the parlor (now the living room) where the furnace was.

My sister asked, “did (they) tell you to come down here too?” She does not remember this.

In the morning when she went up to her room (#4), there was a large piece of plaster on her pillow and bed that had fallen from the ceiling.

There were several other occurrences at this house that I can’t be sure if they weren’t just due to the imagination of a 7-9yo boy.Wow thats a cool story noway

patty52's photo
Wed 08/13/08 02:03 PM

As long as it does not hurt what proceeds within the future some things are better left in the past. Why dig up every little thing a person did in the past as long as it will not do you or them any harm in the future. JMO
I agree

patty52's photo
Wed 08/13/08 02:00 PM
Edited by patty52 on Wed 08/13/08 02:02 PM
Do you believe that when you are in a relationship with someone,that they should tell you everything about thier past?Or do you believe that some things should be left alone?glasses

patty52's photo
Wed 08/13/08 01:56 PM

i believe that 'spirits' and many other things are just a way for man to keep his fears and the fears of others in check. everything i do causes something else to happen not some otherworldly man running the show like the wizard of oz and all that other bs. live the way you want because the only people that really know the truth are dead and honestly i dont want to find out any time soon
Thanks for your point of view flowerforyou

patty52's photo
Wed 08/13/08 01:40 PM
I think we all have our hidden little quirks. You should hear me at night singing nursery rhymes to my chihuahua laugh

patty52's photo
Wed 08/13/08 01:38 PM

I am a believer in the spirit world. I think thier are angels as well as spirit guides that help us along our life journey.Have any good stories to share?

Yes, I believe in the spirit world. However, I don't usually share my stories. No one believes you and you open yourself up to ridicule.
Just trying to start an interesting thread. Thanks for the info...flowerforyou

Sorry, that came out wrong.....I didn't mean YOU are opening yourself to ridicule, I meant I don't share my stories about it anymore because that has happened to me. It's a good thread and I enjoy the subject very much. flowerforyou
Cool...:smile:

patty52's photo
Wed 08/13/08 01:37 PM

I am a believer in the spirit world. I think thier are angels as well as spirit guides that help us along our life journey.Have any good stories to share?

I believe in distilled spirits.
Too funnylaugh

patty52's photo
Wed 08/13/08 01:35 PM

Yes, I believe in the spirit world. However, I don't usually share my stories. No one believes you and you open yourself up to ridicule.
Just trying to start an interesting thread. Thanks for the info...flowerforyou

patty52's photo
Wed 08/13/08 01:28 PM

patty52's photo
Wed 08/13/08 01:23 PM

:heart: Zapchaser's brand new GrandDaughter :heart:

sad has developed pneumonia sad

:cry: and was taken to the Emergency Room during the night ...:cry:

:heart: She is only one month old...:heart:

flowerforyou Please send good vibes & join us in prayer flowerforyou

:heart: for her complete and immediate recovery :heart:

flowerforyou Please also include Prayers & Blessings flowerforyou

:cry: for the distressed Parents of this little baby :cry:

:heart: for her Toddler Brother, that he won't get sick, :heart:

flowerforyou & Prayers for the rest of their Family, too flowerforyou

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: <<< thank you so much ! >>> :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

patty52's photo
Wed 08/13/08 01:15 PM

Fatal Attraction.....OUCH

I think that was a Glenn Close compliment. flowerforyou
Thank Godlaugh

patty52's photo
Wed 08/13/08 01:12 PM
Fatal Attraction.....OUCH

patty52's photo
Wed 08/13/08 01:09 PM
What movie describes the person above you....:smile:

patty52's photo
Wed 08/13/08 01:03 PM
I still have friends from school come up to me and ask if my mother is still as mean as she was when we were younger.We put the d in dysfunction...

patty52's photo
Wed 08/13/08 01:01 PM
You learn from good and bad. When I look back on an abusive relationship I was in...It seems like a totally different person. That would never happen again..

patty52's photo
Wed 08/13/08 12:45 PM
Footsies makes me nervous. I dont like it., also a tongue in the ear gross..explode

patty52's photo
Wed 08/13/08 08:20 AM
Good for you...I will say a prayer that you will peace in your life...flowerforyou

patty52's photo
Wed 08/13/08 08:16 AM
Put more of what you want in a person. You will do great...

patty52's photo
Wed 08/13/08 08:15 AM
Looking good girlfriendbigsmile