Sat 08/23/08 07:18 PM
London

Meaggers's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:09 PM

i've always had a thing for redheads

I'm secretly a red head flowerforyou

Meaggers's photo
Fri 08/22/08 09:55 PM
respect them and their stance on it. And then tell them I don't think we are compatible and wish him/her well

Meaggers's photo
Fri 08/22/08 09:52 PM
When people show you who they are, believe them.

You teach people how to treat you.

AND

A man's reputation is what others think of him; his character is what he really is. Ben Franklin

Meaggers's photo
Fri 08/22/08 04:28 PM
I don't believer there is just "one right one for you"...i believe there are many people that can be right for you. I thought I met my "one" six years ago and believed that he was my perfect fit....and now i'm on here so obviously I was wrong...but I believed it.

Meaggers's photo
Fri 08/22/08 03:03 PM
have you tried meetup.com?

Meaggers's photo
Mon 08/18/08 02:50 PM
there are questions i would like answered, things i would like to say....but do the words or answers really matter? probably not

Meaggers's photo
Sun 08/17/08 08:03 AM
"religion is for people that are terrified of hell. spirituality is for people who have been to hell and back" not sure who said that.

and also

"Reputation is merely what others believe of you, character is the integrity of yourself that you believe in. Believe in yourself, and who care what others believe". My best friend

Meaggers's photo
Sat 08/16/08 07:24 PM
cheat on the same person over and over again, or find someone else and be faithful to them? I'm not sure. I think if they cheat once on you, they will again, but if they have cheated in the past, doesn't necessarily mean they will cheat on you...but a higher probability than one who has never cheated...in my opinion :wink:

Meaggers's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:42 PM
I contacted the fiancee of the girl he was sleeping with while still coming around me and told the fiancee everything...he had a new live in girlfriend overnight but then she chose the fiancee over him after she realized he "cheated" on her with me....go figure

Meaggers's photo
Fri 08/15/08 06:01 PM
I really hope it exists....there are some people that really need a dose of it.

Meaggers's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:36 PM
don't we all?

Meaggers's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:33 PM
i'm hoping to meet great people, if that special someone is among them, great. If not, it's still a time passer

Meaggers's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:27 PM

ahhhh! Philly, my birth city! I would go to Levittown myself and stay out of the city limits.

That's my stomping ground and you gotta be careful there tooohwell

Meaggers's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:17 PM
laughing really hard is always a good part of the day....but today, watching and hoping Phelps goes all the way ;)

Meaggers's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:10 PM
Lower Bucks county here :)

Meaggers's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:03 PM

:smile: check out bucks county.. maybe al ittle more than 30 min. from phl..but very good place to live..::smile: deeanne

I'm from Bucks and it's close to everywhere. But you would have to pick Lower bucks to be closer to the airport, about half hour drive without traffic...if you hit traffic on 95...could be any amount of time, but that is anywhere. Good luck!

Meaggers's photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:53 PM

Yeah, I couldn't really date a crack head who lived in an alley or park.

Ummm...yea, I would have to agree with you on that one ;)

Meaggers's photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:50 PM
I think it depends on why you think they are avoiding you...I begin by thinking that I'm just being sensitive and then if I KNOW they are really avoiding me, i just move on. If they can't be upfront, don't waste your time

Meaggers's photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:48 PM
What is a deal breaker for you NOT to date someone?

What is a deal breaker for you to WANT to date someone?