Community > Posts By > ermmie

ermmie's photo
Mon 06/10/13 02:59 PM
you're funny sir,but sincerely it makes me like your sincerity. Others won't say so but pretend to be good even when they're bad. Wish you happy days ahead Sir Ridewytepony

ermmie's photo
Mon 06/10/13 02:53 PM
one musn't try taking a great step or making a great show in other to improve the country. My country is filled with wicked souls,they never wish success for their fellow human. I know if am out of nigeria next three years,i'll never go back to the country.

ermmie's photo
Mon 06/10/13 02:45 PM
am sorry mam,its not my fault cause in my country,nigeria. The females there spoilt the images,pride of a woman and also does useless stuffs which made me hate them. I don't wish to befriend them talkless of marrying one. One female made me hate them and made me not to have feelings of loving a lady again.

ermmie's photo
Mon 06/10/13 02:37 PM
yes sir,its true nigerians are worst ninety percent of females and males are thieves,selfish,e.t.c. Thats where am from and its our citizens that is spoiling our countries image. I have a fellow worker/apprentice,we do work together but all she does is playing games with guys at other countries.

ermmie's photo
Mon 06/10/13 02:31 PM
sincerely i don't wish for a perfect lady,cause no one is perfect,and i don't mind if she is a virgin or not,but hoping that she should just be the right lady

ermmie's photo
Mon 06/10/13 02:22 PM
yeah miss there is,and you just have to trust in God towards giving you and granting your heart desire.

ermmie's photo
Mon 06/10/13 02:15 PM
really single and hoping to get the real one,sent from heaven.

ermmie's photo
Mon 06/10/13 02:08 PM
my best quote is "A dreamless man is a lifeless man". "What goes around,comes around" and "What you sow you shall reap".

ermmie's photo
Mon 06/10/13 02:02 PM
am really good at not pretending,open minded,trusting other human so easily, and am really good at wishing,believing,thinking.

ermmie's photo
Mon 06/10/13 01:56 PM
do white ladies/males believe in loving a black african human? Why is nigerian guys hated so much with passion by white females and some males.

ermmie's photo
Mon 06/10/13 01:43 PM
am really good at cooking,singihg,dancing,bboying. Am also good at helping the needy,good at playing with kids. Finally good at plaiting the hair,reading and loving someone

ermmie's photo
Mon 06/10/13 01:35 PM
thanks man and God bless ya,i knw she is outa there waiting for me to whispere the word i love you into her hear.

ermmie's photo
Mon 06/10/13 01:30 PM
yap bro thats true@renee,sincerely in this life luck also works and if one doesn't try a new thing for once. One can't tell of the luck in da new move/step one takes.

ermmie's photo
Mon 06/10/13 01:24 PM
yap frnd and thanks,but its just that am still learning under my boss,its a matter of time. But really lonely,i really need a penpal friend,even if not from my country.

ermmie's photo
Mon 06/10/13 01:11 PM
why can't i get a lover,they all wanted a rich guy. Am poor as at now and they never wanted me,i don't know what to do and i can't be sure if i will see true love.

ermmie's photo
Mon 06/10/13 01:06 PM
thanks to you all

ermmie's photo
Mon 06/10/13 01:03 PM
yeah it does work,thats what i even needed right now and hopping to get someone that would love me for who i am.

ermmie's photo
Mon 06/10/13 12:44 PM
sincerely miss,we guys are cheat and jerks,we will just play games with you and walk away. But you get your true love depending on your trust in God and patience.

ermmie's photo
Mon 06/10/13 12:33 PM
am too shy and have never walk up to a lady before in my life,sincerely am too lonely and hoping one would even walk up to me one day but none. Please how can i get myself hooked up?

ermmie's photo
Mon 06/10/13 12:18 PM
some never believe when i told them i can die for love,but can one get someone worth dieing for,a lady that would love someone for who he is