Community > Posts By > Mafomagic

Mafomagic's photo
Sat 09/20/08 10:06 PM

Seriously, I am afraid I am going to die alone & someone will find me a few months later when they come to disconnect the utilties, & the cats will have been eating me.

:smile: Not gonna happen:smile:

Mafomagic's photo
Sat 09/20/08 09:00 PM

Misery loves company!
That's what I used to think. There are happy, upbeat posters doing it too. I just don't get that...maybe it's a way to pretend to be happy when real life sucks?

" Is there anyone who smiles without a mask" - Queensryche

Mafomagic's photo
Sun 09/14/08 02:56 PM
Yeah,well, I apologize if my post came after the 2 above me, didn't see those while I was typing

Mafomagic's photo
Sun 09/14/08 02:44 PM
could be what input your wires are in on back of tv. there is usually more than one input for aux. try changing input select/aux on remote. example: line 1,line 2, aux, dvd, vcr,s-video, etc. don't know if it will help, but that usually happens with me.

Mafomagic's photo
Sun 09/14/08 12:36 PM
Use the now to learn from the past to focus on the future

Mafomagic's photo
Sat 09/13/08 06:37 PM
wouldn't say obey as much as listen tosmile2

Mafomagic's photo
Sat 09/13/08 01:18 PM
Oh,ok. Bait: A little Barry White, a container of cash, 10 inch pole and a club for the feisty ones.bigsmile

Mafomagic's photo
Sat 09/13/08 01:14 PM
Does that include catch and release?

Mafomagic's photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:31 AM
Years ago I drove my motorcyle 80 mph along the cement barrier (to avoid bumper 2 bumper) to see my lady off at LAX. She told me she didn't want me there because she didn't like goodbyes-I went anyway. You ever run thru L.A. traffic like that to a huge airport you have never been to? Proved love is blind on that one.I found her before boarding the plane and she insisted on planting a big kiss on me in front of her family - which is a big no-no. We parted smiling and unfortunately never saw her again. So to answer the ?, I would do it again in a heartbeat. I might even shoot for 90 mph.

Mafomagic's photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:22 AM
Good answer!happy I'll take hinges for $100happy

Mafomagic's photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:19 AM
yeah..but unfortunately more like a brick wall

Mafomagic's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:03 PM
^^^ I'm not touching that one with an 8 inch beef jerky ^^^

Mafomagic's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:25 PM
(inhale,hold,pass)What was the ? - Just kidding,had to throw that in there. Anyway, I agree Redhead, you know I'm clean. I just enjoy either shutting people like that up or at least directing their focus to me instead of them insisting it's all about them. Keep the smile,there will be people like that on every site. C'YA

Mafomagic's photo
Fri 09/12/08 08:46 PM
So,basically,sometime soon,a gallon of gas will equal minimum hourly wage? Thank goodness, I exercised my right to a sit-in protest. Quit the job, park the car, stay on Mingle all day:that will teach them.

Mafomagic's photo
Fri 09/12/08 07:21 PM
<---And who wouldn't wanna kiss that? "He's such a good boy,Oh yes he is."

Mafomagic's photo
Fri 09/12/08 07:19 PM
<--- I wouldn't exactly call this <--- kissing that ^^^^^

Mafomagic's photo
Fri 09/12/08 11:07 AM
rofl Hey, i'm an extreme redneck, my house moves and my car doesn't.rofl

Mafomagic's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:26 AM
Like about women? EVERYTHING. Dislike? There just isn't enough of them. BTW: Could you define "flex"? Would that refer to the Kama Sutra(page 233) or flexing upper body torso? (Note to self: actually read Kama Sutra and do more sit-ups)

Mafomagic's photo
Thu 09/11/08 09:33 PM
Gotta respect someone throwing them out there right off the bat. Welcome and Good Luck!drinker

Mafomagic's photo
Thu 09/11/08 09:30 PM
<---- trying to figure out what a "Naruto" is