no photo
Thu 02/17/22 03:19 AM
Dancing In The City - Marshall Hain

no photo
Thu 02/17/22 03:17 AM
All I Want - We Were Giants

no photo
Sat 02/12/22 12:49 AM
......I've got these two Russian hotties that send me emails and photos.....

Two?
Nice!

I've been trolling one for the last few weeks, such a thoughtful and caring young lady, she sold her room and all her belongings, got a passport and everything required to come live with me, but unfortunately she couldn't quite raise the last $450 to pay the travel agency, so we had to call the whole thing off...sad

no photo
Tue 02/08/22 10:50 PM
Something In The Air - Thunderclap Newman

no photo
Mon 02/07/22 01:27 AM
Rubber Bullets - 10CC

no photo
Sun 02/06/22 05:15 AM
Always Something There To Remind Me - Naked Eyes

no photo
Sun 02/06/22 04:55 AM
Moonlight Shadow - Mike Oldfield

no photo
Sun 02/06/22 04:42 AM
Listening - Pseudo Echo

no photo
Sun 02/06/22 04:09 AM
I Eat Cannibals - Toto Coelo

no photo
Sat 02/05/22 07:45 PM
She Sells Sanctuary - The Cult

no photo
Sat 02/05/22 07:42 PM

......He told everyone on Tuesday that we should give up our right of freedom to choose , and be a patriot by getting a vaccine so we won’t transmit covid to others......

Sounds like they're gonna force your population into it eventually.

Queensland, Australia, the govt. has blackmailed the population into getting double vaxxed.
Refuse and you're locked out of pretty much every business except essential services...
If you enter somewhere restricted and cannot prove you're double vaxxed you get refused service and asked to leave, refuse to leave and the police arrive soon after.
Not sure about other states here but probably similar restrictions are in effect.

From 17 December 2021, unvaccinated people are not permitted to:

- visit vulnerable settings, including hospitals, residential aged care, disability accommodation services, and prisons. This does not apply to residents and patients of these facilities, and there will be some exceptions for medical treatment, end-of-life visits, childbirth and emergency situations

- attend hospitality venues such as hotels, pubs, clubs, taverns, bars, restaurants or cafes

- attend indoor entertainment venues such as nightclubs, live music venues, karaoke bars, concerts, theatres or cinemas

- attend outdoor entertainment activities such as sporting stadiums, theme parks or tourism experience like reef excursions

- attend festivals – either indoor or outdoor – such as musical festivals, folk festivals or arts festivals

- attend Queensland Government owned galleries, museums or libraries.

If anyone attending a wedding is unvaccinated, it is restricted to a maximum of 20 people.

Funerals will not be limited to only vaccinated people. This is because funeral sometimes occur at short notice and often under difficult circumstances making it hard to ensure all attendees are vaccinated. However, funerals will still be required to comply with occupant density limits and caps on attendees to minimise the risk of transmission.

These restrictions are still in effect and look like remaining permanent for the time being.

Source:
https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/queensland-restrictions-update/public-health-and-social-measures-linked-to-vaccination-status

Having said all that though, in Australia as of yesterday there's been a total of 4156 deaths from covid since the first case was detected...who knows...perhaps the vaccinations and restrictions actually work surprised

Source:
https://www.health.gov.au/health-alerts/covid-19/case-numbers-and-statistics