Community > Posts By > smileyface2013

no photo
Sun 09/07/14 08:29 PM
block and report them

no photo
Wed 06/25/14 05:16 PM
I been keep in touch by phone maybe 3 months with the guy from this site, and I wasn't online and I delete my pictures. But After I believe in him and I don't keep in touch with anybody else, he is just stop talking with me. Is hurt my feeling event I don't meet him yet. He was planning meet next month but after all this time I trust him, he never talk to me no more. I'm adult women, and of course I know what's going on.

Is everybody on here just want to play games?????

no photo
Fri 05/16/14 05:16 PM
Where are they?

no photo
Fri 05/02/14 04:27 PM
Thanks for the responses from Panchavanilla, metalwing, Jerome190.
You all absolutely very true.
And is hard to find the right one.

no photo
Fri 05/02/14 04:21 PM
Very true

no photo
Fri 05/02/14 06:21 AM
I been in online dating in couple years.
Meet up with several guys and mostly they all like me. But they mostly just want have sex. NO WAY JOSE!!!
Even though some of them said want have relatinshwith me, but he still want to searhing and meet up with anothers. The point is, guys very enjoy online and zearching but promise to the women will having relationship.
Sorry if you still dont get the point. My English still terrible. I learn English just use my head. Write and read, and speak just use my head. I dont go to the class when i just moved here 8yrs ago.
Have good week end, have to go wofk.

no photo
Thu 05/01/14 08:59 AM
Is men really looking for serious relationship or just enjoy talking after one to the others?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next