no photo
Sat 08/25/12 12:40 PM

It's all my Daughters Fault.....:thumbsup:
She claims that I will find my soul mate someday...happy
I wonder if she know's there never is a someday ??? noway
Well Ive always thought U were gorgeous!!flowerforyou :banana:

no photo
Sat 08/25/12 12:38 PM

Well there was about 50,000 ppl before last yrs tornado. Now some ppl have gone. But the thing I've found with men around here is they are either---redneck, hillbilly, married, gay or think they are too good for anyone. And all my friends are in relationships so I have no one to go hang out with. It's kinda sad......But hey I have internet friends:smile:
Well my dear U have me and Im not that far away!!love flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/25/12 12:21 PM
Cause I couldnt get laid in the real world!!!grumble bigsmile :wink:

no photo
Sat 08/25/12 12:19 PM
I do!! After the 4th time that night I need rest before I can perform again!!bigsmile :banana: pitchfork

no photo
Sat 08/25/12 08:07 AM
Thank U all U folks totally ROCK!!!drinker :banana:

no photo
Fri 08/24/12 06:01 PM

I am curious what you guys out there prefer. I have wondered since i was a teen so could you please commenttongue2

I prefer both. Over a not-so-beautiful face. Everyone can be made into a beautiful person, you just need to hire the righ make-up people. I think this is the only thing that is fair and just in life: beauty which can be simulated by artificial means. Heck, even men can be made to look beautiful, so why should women suffer, those who have a natural disadvantage?

It's the same as a handicap in horseracing or golfing.

Ladies, if you have been dealt a raw deal by fate at birth, or later, then put on those padded bras, the corsette, and cake up that face with mascara and eyeliner -- make yourself beautiful. The competition is tough, you need a man, so don't be shy.
What happens when all the "fake stuff" and padding comes off? Then what?

Then you better have one heck of a personality or they will throw you out like yesterday's trash. laugh

Nah, see I believe someone like Jessica Alba still winning this argument over say Julia Stiles. This is the world we live in. Alba looks hideous in person. Washed out and horrid, terrible personality to boot. I met Julia Stiles when I lived in NY. Saw her natural beauty up-close. Her personality is off the charts and she's pretty genuine. Now this is the type of girl a man is afraid of. They see someone as phony and trite as Alba: she's a safe, unchallenging "hottie." The men folk really hardly put personality over make-up and looks. Ginger or Maryanne? Ginger wins. Bitter pill children.
Sorry but for me that s not true. Give me a lady that I can laugh and cry with and I will show U one awesume lady!!!

no photo
Fri 08/24/12 05:59 PM

I am curious what you guys out there prefer. I have wondered since i was a teen so could you please commenttongue2

I prefer both. Over a not-so-beautiful face. Everyone can be made into a beautiful person, you just need to hire the righ make-up people. I think this is the only thing that is fair and just in life: beauty which can be simulated by artificial means. Heck, even men can be made to look beautiful, so why should women suffer, those who have a natural disadvantage?

It's the same as a handicap in horseracing or golfing.

Ladies, if you have been dealt a raw deal by fate at birth, or later, then put on those padded bras, the corsette, and cake up that face with mascara and eyeliner -- make yourself beautiful. The competition is tough, you need a man, so don't be shy.
What happens when all the "fake stuff" and padding comes off? Then what?

Then you better have one heck of a personality or they will throw you out like yesterday's trash. laugh

Nah, see I believe someone like Jessica Alba still winning this argument over say Julia Stiles. This is the world we live in. Alba looks hideous in person. Washed out and horrid, terrible personality to boot. I met Julia Stiles when I lived in NY. Saw her natural beauty up-close. Her personality is off the charts and she's pretty genuine. Now this is the type of girl a man is afraid of. They see someone as phony and trite as Alba: she's a safe, unchallenging "hottie." The men folk really hardly put personality over make-up and looks. Ginger or Maryanne? Ginger wins. Bitter pill children.

no photo
Fri 08/24/12 05:55 PM
It means the world to me cause it came from her heart!!! As all U mean the world to me!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Fri 08/24/12 04:46 PM

Totally beautiful~~~~:thumbsup:
I so agree!!!

no photo
Fri 08/24/12 01:19 PM
welcome and Enjoy!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 08/24/12 01:14 PM

Lol. Believe me, Torgo. If I was out on the prowl, I'd not be on here. It takes me at least a whole year to even want to start dating ever again. I'm not wanting a relationship. Not looking.

It's ok, guys, you can unlock your doors. We're all safe....for now.

Not technically, Mikey is on the loose, LOL
U are sooooooooo right my dear!!!:heart: :heart: bigsmile :banana:

no photo
Fri 08/24/12 12:54 PM
To all my dear friends that I have not been in contact for awhile here on this site, U are all so special to me!!! Leigh what a beautiful Poem for me and many of U have sent your support and I truly cherish that!!:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Fri 08/24/12 12:50 PM

Thank you Ruth...flowerforyou

Mikey, you are very special!flowers I'm pleased that you're pleased!bigsmile
With ur gorgeous smile who wouldnt be in Heavan!!

no photo
Fri 08/24/12 10:41 AM
Well Im single and a Perv!!! LOL!!bigsmile :banana:

no photo
Fri 08/24/12 10:16 AM

Ahh, I would be honored if I lived in Nebraska! I'm sure you will have funflowerforyou
And it would be an honor to take U!!!!:heart: flowers

no photo
Fri 08/24/12 10:10 AM
Thier Heart and how they treat others tells me everything!!! A lady with compassion for others and shows respect is a woman worth knowing!!!

no photo
Fri 08/24/12 10:07 AM
And U folks make my battle so much easier knowing I have ur support!!!:heart: drinker

no photo
Fri 08/24/12 10:03 AM

Going to my class reunion this weekend I cant wait to see U again its been awhile!!!love :banana:

Ahhhh have a great time, how exciting.
Im looking for a date!!! U wanna go?blushing flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 08/24/12 06:47 AM
Im so honored to have friends like U all and and LEIGH thats one oof the most beautiful things anyone has ever done for me!!!!! U are truly one gorgeous lady in EVERY way!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Fri 08/24/12 06:26 AM

I've had no complaints from kissing the neck, but generally that's not a place to start with...

Kissing isn't just lips to lips. Use your body. Caress with your hands.

I have to agree here. I do like a gentle kiss as well.
If U need a partner to practice, Im avalible!!!flowerforyou

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next