Community > Posts By > Tifalockheart

Tifalockheart's photo
Thu 09/12/13 02:04 AM
Edited by Tifalockheart on Thu 09/12/13 02:05 AM

The pics are good, nice variety, but maybe add a full length one at some point. The "essay" part though, could use a little more added like details of your daily life, likes and dislikes, hobbies, what you're looking for, etc. I would take out the part about hating cheaters and having been cheated on though. ohwell

As far as thinking you are not good enough...not true. Yes you may have colored hair, tats, and piercings, but you "dare to be different, yourself, and that is how you're going to find someone that accepts/likes/loves you for you. flowerforyou

Hello and welcome to Mingle2. :banana:
hello i do hear what you ladys an gents have said about me lighting up on what i say about me hating Cheaters, "i do" but for me when your've had two relationship one falling pregnant, the other giving me my Son then Cheating with the same sex. it kinda kicks you hard an knocks yaa of your feet, but thank you for that i really appreciate what you's say.flowers

I agree, about taking out the hating cheaters and being cheated on, try to keep it light and simple. And add more about what you're like. :)

Tifalockheart's photo
Wed 09/11/13 10:47 PM
beautiful i've always luv reading your poems.:heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou

Tifalockheart's photo
Wed 09/11/13 10:37 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Tifalockheart's photo
Wed 09/11/13 10:22 PM

Ummm thanks Sanjee....:wink:
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Tifalockheart's photo
Wed 09/11/13 10:16 PM
Wow thanks everyone this is worth sharing a very wise guy, it just sad that no one listens, people tend to for get that our elders are beautiful loving an caring people. much love to give..i must say...
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Tifalockheart's photo
Wed 09/11/13 10:05 PM
Edited by Tifalockheart on Wed 09/11/13 10:06 PM

Tifalockheart's photo
Wed 09/11/13 10:02 PM
ME .....the winner who's winning....yeeehaaaa
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: flowerforyou flowerforyou :wink:

Tifalockheart's photo
Wed 09/11/13 07:10 PM
Edited by Tifalockheart on Wed 09/11/13 07:12 PM

beep,beep winner coming through .... yeeehaaa...lol
move over...lol winning O lol i'm First places beets been last lol flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Tifalockheart's photo
Wed 09/11/13 05:35 AM
beep,beep winner coming through .... yeeehaaa...lol

Tifalockheart's photo
Wed 09/11/13 05:32 AM
Peanuts... i thnk ...:wink:

Tifalockheart's photo
Wed 09/11/13 05:30 AM

Look any way you want. Find someone who is actually nice and you will find that you don't get kicked in the gut.
flowers flowers flowers smooched thank you metalwing flowerforyou flowerforyou

Tifalockheart's photo
Wed 09/11/13 05:21 AM

hi I must be so blind i seem to find the onces who just kick me in the gut.OMG is their something wrong. with THE WAY i look...thnks.....

I think you look good. I admire the fact that you dare to wear pink hair. You dare to be different. If being unique isn't something to celebrate, then we must live in a very hopeless world. If you look too much like a lot of others, I may have surpassed your profile, but the more someone stands out, the more they interest me :) Patience is what you need, no?
Thank you very much i never looked at it as been unique the thing is i dnt seem to see wht others see all i see is a mom. who carrys alittle on the hips...lol... but thank you very much.. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowers flowers flowers .

Tifalockheart's photo
Tue 09/10/13 04:26 AM
Edited by Tifalockheart on Tue 09/10/13 04:27 AM

I LUV Cheerios:-)
I bet the Queen eats them.

I do not biotchy eat those biotcy dreadful biotchy things........

I biotchy much prefer the biotch "Coco Puffs".
this looks mean i like this
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tifalockheart's photo
Tue 09/10/13 04:24 AM
smooched smooched :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :banana: :banana: :banana: flowers flowers oops

Tifalockheart's photo
Tue 09/10/13 04:17 AM
lol i'll give you that.OOOO BUT i cnt cause it say i'm the winner your stats...

SEE HERE

4evababy stats:
Tifalockheart winner of this post.....lol

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :wink:

Tifalockheart's photo
Tue 09/10/13 04:10 AM
Edited by Tifalockheart on Tue 09/10/13 04:12 AM
back on board to mingle...lol hay but i'm still the winner yeeeee..lol

Tifalockheart's photo
Tue 09/10/13 04:08 AM

Tifalockheart's photo
Tue 09/10/13 04:02 AM
Edited by Tifalockheart on Tue 09/10/13 04:03 AM
me 4evababy i'm stealing this winn ...lol hope all is well with you lovely lady... <3 <3

Tifalockheart's photo
Tue 09/10/13 01:49 AM
you have a great profile nices smile. it's great have fun an welcome to mingle.flowerforyou

Tifalockheart's photo
Tue 09/10/13 01:14 AM
Edited by Tifalockheart on Tue 09/10/13 01:15 AM

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19