Mon 09/29/08 03:39 PM
You look cute for being sick lol

luckycharm89's photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:11 AM
yeah yeah yeahhh...

luckycharm89's photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:00 AM

Haha, what tease?? I changed it anyway. I didn't realize I had a filter on lol

Friends request me, then I try to send a thank you email, only to see I can't....."Tease!".laugh laugh laugh laugh

well I changed it so you can quit *****ing :tongue:

luckycharm89's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:52 AM
Haha, what tease?? I changed it anyway. I didn't realize I had a filter on lol

luckycharm89's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:47 AM

Ah... it's always nice to read a few paragraphs written by a person who can ACTUALLY WRITE, lol! I can see very little on this that I would change. It's basically fine the way it is, and those are great pics. Nice to meet you! :)

You too! :smile:

luckycharm89's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:47 AM
Is it really?

...lol uhh

luckycharm89's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:29 AM
Maybe it's just us Indy ladies =/

luckycharm89's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:29 AM
haha

luckycharm89's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:25 AM
lol yayy!!!

luckycharm89's photo
Mon 09/22/08 07:57 AM
What do you think?

luckycharm89's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:54 AM
Very good looking :smile:

luckycharm89's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:52 AM
You're a cutie!

But I agree with everyone else. Confidence is very important.

luckycharm89's photo
Fri 09/19/08 09:49 AM
flowerforyou

luckycharm89's photo
Fri 09/19/08 09:31 AM
And I'm going to take that advice...thanks :smile:

luckycharm89's photo
Fri 09/19/08 09:28 AM

why did my ex...that i broke up with last week...call me to tell me he met TWO beautiful girls at this party and made out with one of them?

Because he's a ****head trying to make you jealous grumble

luckycharm89's photo
Fri 09/19/08 09:24 AM

I promise you this...if you play games back and forth, you are headed for nothing but heartache. Then it will become a game of who can hurt who the worse...its really not worth it. I think right now you are so full of anger that it didn't work out...you go through so many fases when you go through a divorce. This will pass in a month if you don't play his games..if you do, its never going to end!!

I didn't even think of it like that. I'm just so irritated just because of the person she is...

And I guess I'm not over him...this is still fresh. I want to get to the point where I'm completely over him and can move on without caring what he does and with who he does it with.

Thanks again for all the advice flowerforyou

luckycharm89's photo
Fri 09/19/08 08:20 AM
I'm thinking he did this out of spite to be honest...he knows I hate the *****, and last night I outright told him, after telling him about me getting accepted to a computer training school, that I don't need him to be happy, and I'm happier than I've been in about six months -- we've only been seperated for one and a half. So I'm sure that hurt, but he needed to hear it. I'm trying to be strong for myself...

Funny thing is, I can play games 10x better than he can, so he's in for it :smile:

karma's a *****...devil

ehhh, I probably won't have to do anything. It'll take care of itself :tongue:

But thanks for all the advice! I'm going to keep all of this in mind, and hopefully today I'll be able to delete him...

luckycharm89's photo
Fri 09/19/08 07:54 AM
Thanks bigsmile

luckycharm89's photo
Fri 09/19/08 07:50 AM

If you do not want him anymore, then you shouldn't get so upset. Are you sure you just don't have some hidden feelings still? And you are checking up on him too. It doesn't sounds to me like you are over him and you need to be over him for yourself to move on.

Well of course I still love his stupid ass...but he asked me if we could stay friends and I said okay. I'm rethinking that though, because that's just making things even more difficult...I don't need this and I don't need him...

Thanks for the advice guys flowerforyou

luckycharm89's photo
Fri 09/19/08 07:39 AM
Sooo my ex and I are still technically married but are seperated and going through a divorce. I don't want him anymore, he's screwed me over too much...so tell me why I'm so PISSED OFF that he's talking to his whore of an ex-girlfriend last night?!

Now, Myspace doesn't mean much, and those stupid apps are just that -- stupid. But when I looked at who bought people from me, I noticed she bought him and changed his status to "I had a great time goin over the past with you tonite babe.call me tomorrow"

WTF?! Babe? Excuse me b*ch, we're still legally married.

She tried to break us up numerous times and tried to cause so much **** between us...has he LOST IT?! This girl cheated on him with one of HIS OWN BROTHERS...as soon as she sees we're going through ****, she has to jump in. UUGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was shaking I was so pissed off. And I don't even know if I have that right!

Should I just let it go?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25