Community > Posts By > ShyandBlue

ShyandBlue's photo
Sun 06/29/14 11:01 AM

I find it a bit pointless to even talk about it here.
it seems like people have their mind all set and no one is gonna convince anyone so only reality may change ones mind

true, its like discussing whether one should bother dating a man who looks after their parents,,,

in the end, the issue is whether we want someone to be all about us all the time or whether we are able to respect them having responsibilities to others which may keep that from being possible,,,

that was probably the smartest quote I've read in this thread as of yet!!!

ShyandBlue's photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:36 AM
oh cool :smile:

ShyandBlue's photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:24 AM
I actually had to add a line on my profile saying if you have only one pic don't even bother to message me
you're right damfa even girls are fake today.

ShyandBlue's photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:20 AM
I find it a bit pointless to even talk about it here.
it seems like people have their mind all set and no one is gonna convince anyone so only reality may change ones mind

ShyandBlue's photo
Fri 06/27/14 11:08 AM
I think after reading her thread she'd be even less happier hahahaha

ShyandBlue's photo
Fri 06/27/14 09:02 AM
Edited by ShyandBlue on Fri 06/27/14 09:06 AM

Is there something wrong about me? I thought love is the best way to find happiness ... tsk tsktears

happiness!!!
if you really think about it you'd realize that happiness means completeness, we are happy when we are complete and not lacking something
when we lack something we want or need we could loose our happiness and sometime even become depressed
a lot of people become unhappy as they focus on what they don't have and forget all that they have, all the good that surrounds them every minute of the day
it's really a proportional state of mind
there are millions of girls who would be very happy to be in your shoes right now but they can't, you are a very lucky girl cause you are one of few millions that couldn't see for being blind but you could, you are one of few millions that are stranded to a wheel chair and can't ever walk even an inch and you can run and take walks when ever you wish with no other help
I can really go on with the list here to emphasize how lucky and fortunate you are at this very moment
but it's a natural tendency of people to be enveloped with what they think that's bad in their lives and pay less attention at how many things they have as a reason to be sooooo happy with.

so again concentrate with all the good people around you and all the things you have and you might find your happiness
unanswered expectations could lead you to unhappiness
expect less from others, expect more from yourself and I promise you, you'd be one of the happiest girl around

ShyandBlue's photo
Fri 06/27/14 08:48 AM
to really answer such a question you'd first need to define love!!!
not everyone would define it in the same way

ShyandBlue's photo
Fri 06/27/14 08:46 AM
Unless you dont want kids around. That makes it pretty easy to click 'NO' on the ticker tape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB-5Dr5TfbU
reminds me of this song.

hahaha ya good song
well anyhow I think when one meets a woman with a kid and got to know her long enough one may change his mind after all
emotions and feelings don't go together with logic
you can all say I wouldn't but being in such a situation could make you all decide differently if the woman you're with goes right inside your heart and takes over your whole

ShyandBlue's photo
Fri 06/27/14 08:41 AM
Edited by ShyandBlue on Fri 06/27/14 08:42 AM

isn't it what everyone is asking like in almost every profile?
every one wants to laugh :wink:

and u are still here why?huh

Hi
don't get me wrong here, you can't hear the tone of voice when I say what I say
what I meant is, if I were you I'd ask him right away cause you know you'd get different answer on such a question and still you won't know what he really meant
here look how many answers you got here already and your question is still standing as you won't know what he really meant
there are many ways to interpret such a line and any answer will do
so as a practical solution I said ask the guy not someone else :smile:

ShyandBlue's photo
Fri 06/27/14 08:26 AM
True
I think the question is really not would you date a mom but rather could you be happy with such a relationship
and the answer to that could not be given as a yes/no answer, each situation needs to be looked into upon the men and the woman and child involved
I know about 5 couples that are in a marriage with kids from previous marriage, and I can tell you they are very happy to be together and consider themselves happy to have those children so no one can say that it's wrong or bad or it won't work, it's very personal and very much depends on ones personality rather than a label of dating a mom.

ShyandBlue's photo
Fri 06/27/14 06:03 AM
will do flowerforyou

ShyandBlue's photo
Fri 06/27/14 05:59 AM

Leigh2154 nice post indeed but you know what's very wrong with it?
the fact you'll do it only when realizing you're gonna die, no lol
this is really how we should live our lives while we know there's still tomorrow not when push comes to shove and try to get everything in the last minute.
I think if I was asked that question I'd say, who says I got only 1y and what ever days to live?
I'd want to live so badly everyday I'd prove to all that I could live even longer than what everyone else gives me.

I agree, you make a good point...but people get too wrapped up in daily lives to really live it. It's a hard thing to accomplish ...

waving Hi Oldhag....Do you have any idea how weird it feels to call you that?laugh laugh ...What Blue has manage to do is completely "miss" the point of my post....It is all about REALIZING the true meaning of life now, not after I am issued a death sentence...It's about knowing life and the process of living it does not wait for any of us...It's about taking, making, finding time NOW to savor everything life offers freely to each and every one of us....My post is not about dying, it's about living....:wink:

Good morning Leigh2154 :)
I'm very happy to hear I missed the point but that's what usually comes out from situations where people realizing what they have when they're about to lose it, didn't get it from your post though

ShyandBlue's photo
Fri 06/27/14 05:45 AM

I understand what you say damfa don't blame you for that and respect everyones opinion
but one thing I don't quite agree if you don't mind me saying so
no relationship can be stupid nor simple, kids or no kids involved

I have been married and didn't want kids with the responsibility and aggravation that comes with them. Have been in numerous LTR with women without kids. Now just trying to keep my life simple by not getting involved with women that have kids.

You can uncomplicated a relationship by avoiding things like kids or a woman with emotional scars from prior life.

Give yourself some time to learn this:smile:

good morning damfa :)

like I said I do understand you as it's much easier no doubt about that
I don't argue with this and agree with everything you say don't get me wrong, it's much easier and one wont go out looking for a woman with kids or with a scar as you said, no one would that's obvious
but what I'm saying there are pluses and minuses in everything and even in such a relationship there are pluses one may be getting
like I said there are many things to consider to such a general question of this topic, many little things that could change the picture from better to worse, each situation is different than the others and can't be generalized under the same umbrella
never the less I was trying to point out is that while in some situations one can indure more than he would in other situation as many can attest to that.

ShyandBlue's photo
Fri 06/27/14 05:26 AM

Leigh2154 nice post indeed but you know what's very wrong with it?
the fact you'll do it only when realizing you're gonna die, no lol
this is really how we should live our lives while we know there's still tomorrow not when push comes to shove and try to get everything in the last minute.
I think if I was asked that question I'd say, who says I got only 1y and what ever days to live?
I'd want to live so badly everyday I'd prove to all that I could live even longer than what everyone else gives me.

I agree, you make a good point...but people get too wrapped up in daily lives to really live it. It's a hard thing to accomplish ...

good morning 0ldhag :)
the truth of the matter is that it's not only with such an extreme situation as was exampled here but with anything really and mostly relationships
one can't appreciate what he/she has until he loses it
how many times people in relationships broke up only to realize what they had was the best thing they could ask for?
you know what it's like?
when you have for example something very dear to you, an object lets say, you wont be very careful with it so much
but once you lost it and luckily found it, you'd watch it with 7 eyes as they say
so to with everything else, the awareness is what moves us but unfortunately most people wake up when the alarm rings not before.

ShyandBlue's photo
Fri 06/27/14 05:21 AM
I understand what you say damfa don't blame you for that and respect everyones opinion
but one thing I don't quite agree if you don't mind me saying so
no relationship can be stupid nor simple, kids or no kids involved

ShyandBlue's photo
Fri 06/27/14 05:01 AM

I would say yea I married a single mom who had 2 small girls I adopted them later we split got divorced I payed child suport till they was teenager's then they came lived with me now booth married an live with 10 miles of me it was awesome experience I gained 2 great daughters out of my experance with a single mom just my 2 cents

countryguy114 that was not 2 cents but 2 million dollars
bad experience does not come from kids or marital state it comes from bad treatment of one another
good relationships is very reciprocal and kids are human beings that are involved in the situation, they too have emotions, feelings, pain, and happiness and basically everything we have just as well, one has to realize that when getting into such a relationship it's not just the girl he has to have a relationship but also the kids
this is where the difficulty comes from, it's hard enough to have a healthy relationship with one person, how much more so with others and in the same box
I understand everyone who says they wouldn't want to be in one, it's not easy that's for sure
you would never hear such a claim or another thread asking if one would go into a relationship with a girl who owns a pet
a child means more responsibilities, caring beyond filling the bowl with food, and facing life obstacles beyond going to the vet
most people see themselves only in the picture and you can't blame them most people thinking what they could get from the relationship not what they can give
but most people don't understand that by giving you'd be getting so much more from your girl or kids involved
it's another facet of love you'd be getting but again most people don't know how to handle one relationship how much more so dealing with another kid that is not yours

ShyandBlue's photo
Fri 06/27/14 04:32 AM
Edited by ShyandBlue on Fri 06/27/14 04:34 AM

let me tell you all something guys
your problem here really is that you all think about what YOU are gonna get from such a relationship and when you enter a relationship with such an approach of selfishness and only what I can get from it, I can tell you that even with a woman never married or one with no kids you'd have problem along the run.
being with a woman with children and giving her the emotional attention and the security she needs would probably give you the best woman you could ever get, the more you give the more you get
true it's not easy and you'll have to face some difficulties but so is life in every facet of it, you go through this one and you got yourself a woman that would give you her whole heart and self, a woman that would put her kid and you with the same priority in life
so before you say your opinion on the matter think twice what do you really want to give to get or both

haha well while it's true I have not been married but I have been in quite a few relationships and let me tell you something here
being married is no different then being in a relationship in terms of responsibilities, love, expectations and emotions
if being married changes the way you'd be in a relationship then I'd say it's very sad. as one doesn't really appreciate what he has.
being married is a mean of security for both the guy and the girl and a way to show one they really mean death will do them apart
and yet I have been with a woman and a child and can tell you I dont see any difference weather I was married or not the relationship is based on how you treat her not a stigma of being married or a label
so damfa experience comes from awareness to what is happening around you not the amount of events you go through
I know you're older than me and I respect than very much, I'm sure there's lots I can learn from you but understand that even younger guys could have more experience than others older then them

ShyandBlue's photo
Thu 06/26/14 11:33 PM
isn't it what everyone is asking like in almost every profile?
every one wants to laugh :wink:

ShyandBlue's photo
Thu 06/26/14 11:02 PM

if a guy asks you if you're "open" you go and ask him exactly what was it that he meant, you don't go and open a new thread just to find out from others what he meant
proceed with caution .. The last time a guy asked me if he could ask me an open question .. He told me he was a toilet slave and then proceeded to tell me what his ex still makes him do . I will never look at a toilet the same way .. Lmao

haha lets open up a thread about toilets maybe LOL

ShyandBlue's photo
Thu 06/26/14 10:51 PM
it was right on I agree, but I don't agree one has to wake up realizing this while thinking of his grave