Community > Posts By > Adamal29

Adamal29's photo
Mon 01/12/09 05:25 PM
Wish I was more bold in making life decisions.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:47 PM
Open, honest, and nice butt.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:46 PM
yes, it is happening right now as I type this. Day by day, it gets more disappointing.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:43 PM
I am supposed to be taken, but it doesn't feel like it at the moment.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:37 PM
that may be a good plan, I might just try that.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:31 PM
"Thats my job" by Conway Twitty That gets me everytime thinking about my dad.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:29 PM

I am in a relationship with a girl right now who has been in several, if not many abusive relationships. The first month went absolutely fantastic, but now it is all going to hell. I have been nothing but nice to her and give her the utmost respect, but all of a sudden she has become very distant. She claims that she sees these so called "warning signs" in me that I am going to be like all the rest of the guys she's been with. This is soooo hard on me, because I know this is not true, and I believe she is actually just making stuff up for an excuse not to be with me. My friends say I should let her go to avoid more drama, but I just can't seem to because this is the first girl I have really had strong feelings for. In the mean time it is killing me, I am not sleeping at night, or eating regularly. I can't stop thinking about what could possibly have gone wrong. Should I wait it out longer and take the pain, or just know when to fold em and bail? She doesn't seem to want to talk about it, and says " we need to just roll with it, and work on things" Work on what things? Just don't know what to do. Not sure if I will find another one that shares so much in common with me.

she see all the wrong and thinks every relationship is going to hurt her. she not used to have a good one and thats scares her... take your friends advice and go your separate ways and see what happens..
i have been in some abusive relationships and i can understand her problem...
im with someone now as where i dont have a worry about him hurting me..

Is there a way to break it off with a possibility of her coming back? That is ultimately what I would like to happen.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:28 PM

explain to her how u feel about her and why you would never hurt her its hard to be in a relationship with a girl like that believe me i know i am one the best thing to do is constantly reassure her and let her know u love her and mean her no harm

Have explained all of the above a few times over. ohwell

Adamal29's photo
Wed 01/07/09 09:59 PM
I am in a relationship with a girl right now who has been in several, if not many abusive relationships. The first month went absolutely fantastic, but now it is all going to hell. I have been nothing but nice to her and give her the utmost respect, but all of a sudden she has become very distant. She claims that she sees these so called "warning signs" in me that I am going to be like all the rest of the guys she's been with. This is soooo hard on me, because I know this is not true, and I believe she is actually just making stuff up for an excuse not to be with me. My friends say I should let her go to avoid more drama, but I just can't seem to because this is the first girl I have really had strong feelings for. In the mean time it is killing me, I am not sleeping at night, or eating regularly. I can't stop thinking about what could possibly have gone wrong. Should I wait it out longer and take the pain, or just know when to fold em and bail? She doesn't seem to want to talk about it, and says " we need to just roll with it, and work on things" Work on what things? Just don't know what to do. Not sure if I will find another one that shares so much in common with me.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 11/19/08 08:38 PM
Not sure if this is considered cheating, but it was kinda sleazy on my part. I broke up with my GF for like a week, and then got back with her. This sounds ok, but I did it for the simple reason of messing around with someone else.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 11/10/08 06:10 PM
Yea but is there a historical account of anything that long ago, that anyone can prove that everything in it is true? Can't throw out everything.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 11/10/08 05:56 PM
Don't know if I believe in the exact dimensions of the ark presented in the bible. To me, it doesn't matter. I don't know if I believe god wiped out every single person on the planet. I do believe there was a great flood. Many cultures have an oral account of this happening, including the Aborigines and native Americans.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 11/10/08 05:52 PM
There, it just happened again. I got another mutual match, wrote an email, and no response. It is all so strange. Why click that yes button?

Adamal29's photo
Mon 11/10/08 05:34 PM
I am always attracted to someone and never say anything. That is the story of my life.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 11/10/08 05:33 PM
Yes, a few times. It seems the easiest way to get to know someone is to work with them. Every time they asked me out and not the other way around.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 11/10/08 05:31 PM
Definitely want her to be happy. Right now I believe she is miserable. But at the same time I want her to find someone that is truly a good guy since my daughter lives with her. I am still friends with her and sometimes cringe at the guys she chooses to date.

Adamal29's photo
Sun 11/09/08 07:09 PM
I have had lots of mutual matches, but.... No one seems to want to respond to that first email. Or, if they do, it is always very brief, and I lose interest completely.

Adamal29's photo
Sun 11/09/08 07:08 PM
I would eat it up.

Adamal29's photo
Wed 10/29/08 01:59 PM
I still hang out with my ex all the time. No hate there. No love there either.

Adamal29's photo
Mon 10/20/08 07:35 PM

I hate how my screen name is similar to his lol

He was a doofus. You are one also but not quite as bad so dont worry about it. laugh happy :tongue:

Hey now...I am not even in the same league as that guy! But I can handle being a doofus I guess.