Community > Posts By > checkmeout420

checkmeout420's photo
Thu 03/05/09 11:47 PM
and dragoness i'm just going to totaly ignore u. you'll be one of the sorry one's left on earth. have fun.

checkmeout420's photo
Thu 03/05/09 11:46 PM
no, but i can have my own opinions, can i not. don't tell me i can't have an opinion any more either. listen i would garentee if me and u had a conversation for even an hour i could have u convinced. i do to people all the time. not the obama thing. once again that is my opinion. but whats going on in this world today.

checkmeout420's photo
Thu 03/05/09 11:42 PM
i like that i never heard that before.

checkmeout420's photo
Thu 03/05/09 11:39 PM
i said nothing about obama being in the bible. do you think that the antichrist is realy going to look like that of which is described in the bible as a ruler. no. he is going to be a normal person. otherwise i think people would kind of know. u no. i personaly believe that obama is the antichrist though. my personal beliefe.

checkmeout420's photo
Thu 03/05/09 11:33 PM
u got that right. we should deff. keep in touch.

checkmeout420's photo
Thu 03/05/09 11:27 PM
oh i believe obama is the antichrist to be honest with u. quote me on that. and i also can't wait till the **** goes down. im. ready. r u?

checkmeout420's photo
Thu 03/05/09 11:08 PM
just curious, on people's opinions. and i think a lot of people are going to realize they have to wake up soon about are government. before it's too late and were all going to be forced to wake up. we can make a change in this country and the world. but people need to learn to come together like the hippies did. it's a crazy world we live in folks, just do some research. i recomend to everyone in this world to compare revolations in the bible to whats going on in the world today. from weather to politics. to crime. it's an eye opener i'll tell you. i just wish everyone in the world could do this. i realy do.

checkmeout420's photo
Thu 03/05/09 11:01 PM
listen all you people that said yea too. NWO. well according to the bible it's going to happen. and that ruler of the one world government will be the antichrist. so for all u people that said yea. thank you for ending this world, b/c it's the people that are going to end it. the gov. is going to point the direction the people don't neccesarily have to follow but they will. b/c "the gov. knows whats best". right everyone? it's going on right now. look at the european union. everyone research the north american union. that no one knows about. well all these countries are forming these unions uniting countries together. then when all these countries on diff. continents are united. is when they will bring all of them together to form. NWO. aka armagedon.

1 3 Next