travismiller1234's photo
Sat 03/22/14 09:32 AM
teebee79 you wouldnt have to complain cos it would of alraedy been payed for i work hard :-)

and msharmony thats true think my genaration has a diloded view on love they think saying love means u love them there wrong tho its the actions and things u do for the woman to show that u appreatice her thats love :-)

travismiller1234's photo
Sat 03/22/14 08:59 AM
yer it is hard tho cos im probaley the only 18 year old male who would rather settle down now and any girls my age dont wont that so i ask a woman older than myself out but they dont ever take me serious ??

travismiller1234's photo
Sat 03/22/14 08:55 AM
yer i was raised if u dont see a future with the woman dont lead her on its just in todays world it is hard more so cos of my age i was raised by a roman catholic latin italian mother

travismiller1234's photo
Sat 03/22/14 08:10 AM
hi just wondered peoples views on love does it still exist in todays world cos i cant seem too find any??

travismiller1234's photo
Mon 03/17/14 01:32 AM
haha dont think they make size 13 high heels for me lol :-)

travismiller1234's photo
Mon 03/17/14 01:04 AM
or sexy female cop and crimanal :-)

travismiller1234's photo
Mon 03/17/14 12:55 AM
uniform and the hose lol :-)

travismiller1234's photo
Mon 03/17/14 12:42 AM
haha course i play doctor and nurse but im more of a fireman and the secutary kind of guy ;-)

travismiller1234's photo
Mon 03/17/14 12:19 AM
hi my names travis i live in the uk east sussex looking for a woman who dosnt mind my age cos im not like most 18 year olds im older for my age i enjoy fitness ,rugby,cooking dosnt matter if u dont like them im not force them on you my ideal woman is just a woman who is open about herself im a good listener :-) and somone who dosnt play games if u like what u see and hear send me a message :-)

travismiller1234's photo
Wed 03/12/14 03:09 AM
thankyou sweet2sarcasm appreatice the kind words and hope so i hate being single feel like missing out on sharing my life with somone

travismiller1234's photo
Tue 03/11/14 11:40 AM
haha thanks everyone for being supportive if u ever need some advice or someone to talk to u all know where i am on here :-) and haha dont worry the cakes where low fat but i like woman with curves anyway lol cant date a stick :-)

travismiller1234's photo
Tue 03/11/14 05:02 AM
thankyou yur really kind il keep in mind waht u say really appreatice just finding it hard u know :-\ and yer i get them sort of messages too but not intrested in that and u too :-) and i will thanks :-)

travismiller1234's photo
Mon 03/10/14 01:53 AM
think you have writen a bit too much remember u need stuff tell yur other half on the date save some of the information about where u grew upand stuff just put a few sentance about what yur like and what yur looking for mate hope that helps :-)

travismiller1234's photo
Mon 03/10/14 01:39 AM
hi my names travis i signed up to this website too hopefully find a woman to have a relationship maybe evan married one day but finding it hard i dont understand what im doing wrong i workout regulary to keep fit and helthy try to be a nice guy aswell for example a girl that i really like and was dating on valentimes she told me before that she hasnt ever got anything from anyone so me being me i fort id make it speacal for her she likes to bake so i got her these custom made cakes big bunch of roses and a card with a time and date of a resturant i setup a resivastion for trying to be romantic so i went expecting her to turn up she didnt turn up and rang me the day after valentimes to tell that she did want any of the stuff that i got her and didnt want to date me anymore my first fort was wtf i mean i fort that all woman like to be made to feel speacal on occastion :-\ so can some please give me some advice on ehat im doing wrong :-(

1 3 Next