Community > Posts By > aspiegirl

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 09:26 PM
Edited by aspiegirl on Sat 12/06/08 09:27 PM

Evolution is how a species evolves. all or any complex species. because even the simplest species is quite complex.

evolution is not a definition that adequetly states HOW man (and everything else) came to be.

It started with single cells. How did they get here?

Panspermia. RNA and clay catalysts. Any number of other theories. All more plausible than "some dude made things and put them here."

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 09:24 PM
O.K. But if they get equal time then so does the idea that we came here because an evil alien put us here to hide us from other aliens.(scientology)

o0 Scientology is crap. I don't care if any of you are scientologists (I'd venture to guess you're not, but hey, you never know). I have zero respect or tolerance for people that kill people like me (I don't care if it's on purpose or by "accident" it's still killing).

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 09:10 PM

idk. whover designed the human body was pretty intelligent.

my "idea" is life (and the universe) is too complex to consider that it was not created by some masterful wonderful intelligent being.

so..How, seamonster, do you think we got here? fossils and anylazing rock stuff dont explain anything to me. God worked in his own timezone and fossils just prove life exists and was complex way long ago.

im talking about the first organic life. where do you think it came from?? how do you think it resulted??

and why shouldn't both of these "ideas" get valid and equal research. from students.

Take Anatomy and Physiology I and II and one will see how complex the body is, right? How about a Kinesology class for good measure.

Those classes helped me realize that someone intelligent made us. There was no accident there.

E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Are you trying to say that any other primate, or even mammal, body is not equally complex? Fossils do explain things, they show how animals have changed through time to get to where they are now.

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 12:40 AM
Edited by aspiegirl on Thu 12/04/08 01:32 AM
I don't hunt. I wouldn't have the patience for it, nor would I be willing to get up early and stand in the cold all day. And my aim isn't so great :-/

That being said, I see nothing wrong with responsible hunting. Indeed, it's necessary. Whitetail deer, for example, would be grossly overpopulated without hunting, which would lead to starvation and general ill health as their resources are depleted. Now, poaching is wrong. Hunting endangered species is wrong. Hunting excessively or just to kill is wrong (such as happened to passenger pigeons and thylacines). Hunting for food is fine. hunting for sport even is fine - if all you want is a trophy, so be it. If you leave meat behind something -will- eat it, whether it's vultures, coyotes...feral dogs and cats, even.

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 12:28 AM
I predict it will end just as fast as it started.

Have a happy divorce ^.^

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 11:53 PM

try engrish next time!!!:wink: laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 11:48 PM
Edited by aspiegirl on Wed 12/03/08 11:48 PM

its easier for me to agree to disagree because everyone has their own opinion and they r welcome to it and people have very strong beliefs on some things as i do and wen those topics come up neither party is going to sway so y argue to a pointless end wen u can come to terms with it and realize u r two diff people with two diff opinions and be comfortable with that

In my opinion, you're not going to get any points through if you rely on chatspeak

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 11:47 PM

well, if somebody agree to agree with me but inside of hime he/she disagree to agree with me or agree to disagree with me...then i will agree to disagree with him/her for a while but at at the long run i will disagree to agree...but if he/she from the beginning that he either disagree to agree or agree to disagree....i will agree to agree with him just to make comfortable then i will start to disagree to agree or agree to disagree...but the most importatnt thing to remember that u must be urself and express ur self...if u disagree to agree and u don't feel it, it will be better to agree to disagree...that will make u more honest and people will respect u...but in the case u don't agree, don't show people that u agree to agree....u must show them that u disagree 2 disagree so they will not take advantage of u

Are you trying to confuse us!!!!?:wink:

i disagree 2 disagree.....laugh flowerforyou
Buy i'mALWAYS right! wanna fight? :wink: happy

No, I'M always right slaphead

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 11:44 PM
I -can- agree to disagree, but I don't like to.

As bad as it is, my opinion is always the correct one. I can get into some pretty good arguments if it's something I'm highly opinionated about.

Failing my being able to convince you based on facts and logic, it's not beyond me to stoop to insults of your intelligence and logical reasoning abilities.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 11:30 PM

I collect stupid people. Yeah, I know it's a bad idea.

I wouldn't have room to house that collection laugh

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 11:19 PM
Do you have any collections? If so, what?

I have a few...I naturally tend to collect things anyway, official collection or not lol.

Other than dust, I actively collect:

-Les Mis stuff. Anything.

-Model/toy horses. Started when I was in 3rd grade, I still add a new Breyer model now and then when I find a nice one for a good price.

-Horseshoes. Yes. Old, used horseshoes. I have a racing plate from a winning horse in a small stakes race hanging from my rearview mirror (hasn't broken the windshield yet and it's been there for a year, it must be lucky! :laughing: ) and about 25-30 others. One was hanging on my front door on the inside, but apparently 3M strips aren't strong enough to hold it long-term oops

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 09:19 PM

Mine is pretty dorky, but it made me laugh so I thought I'd share it with everyone :tongue:

yours is flippin hilarious

Agreed! rofl

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 07:18 PM
Edited by aspiegirl on Tue 12/02/08 07:18 PM

"Anything you want to know, you'll have to ask"

This one...I have somewhere in mine that if you have questions, ask, but prior to that I give you some info. I stick that in there because I don't know what people want to know, and I'm definitely not a conversation starter. To get me to talk, really talk, you'll have to ask me questions.

On the other hand, when I see this in someone else's profile, all alone, with nothing else, I don't give it a second thought. Because...I'm not a conversation starter.

Yes, I expect people to ask me questions but I don't intend to ask them questions >.<

The thing is, I would need something to ask ABOUT. But I see literally hundreds of profiles with "Anything you want to know, you'll have to ask" as the total text of the thing. Where do I start? Where's my incentive TO ask? At that point, you're left with little other than the basic mundane cliches -- "How's your weather?" or "Are you hot in a miniskirt?" or "Did you hear about that election thing?"

Suddenly snoozin'.

I'll have to think of disturbing things to ask random people who just say "ask" xD

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 07:13 PM
I change mine frequently too. My current one's from one of my favorite movies.

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 07:09 PM
Yes, I'm really -that- bored -_-

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 07:01 PM

"Anything you want to know, you'll have to ask"

This one...I have somewhere in mine that if you have questions, ask, but prior to that I give you some info. I stick that in there because I don't know what people want to know, and I'm definitely not a conversation starter. To get me to talk, really talk, you'll have to ask me questions.

On the other hand, when I see this in someone else's profile, all alone, with nothing else, I don't give it a second thought. Because...I'm not a conversation starter.

Yes, I expect people to ask me questions but I don't intend to ask them questions >.<

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 10:36 PM
Simply put:

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 09:44 PM

http://notalwaysright.com/when-nomenclature-goes-amok/73

No icons, as in your OS isn't fully loading? A few years ago when my computer did that, it was a dead hard drive >.<

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 09:28 PM
Is it that time of the year already? Wow.

I bet I don't even know most of the songs nominated. I used to live for country music. Then in April it was like "Whoops, no more country, let's do musicals...erm...one musical"

I do kind of miss it :-/

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 09:24 PM
Bwahahaha! It's not dead yet! devil