Community > Posts By > Shaun

Shaun 's photo
Thu 07/14/22 04:51 PM
Well I'm new to this sort of place, and I'm wondering what ladies think when they read a man is just looking for sex. I guess there would be women just looking for the same. I like to emphasise,safety and respect. Would value a ladies opinion. Shaun.

Shaun 's photo
Thu 07/14/22 12:51 AM
Hello Ladies
I'm wanting to know what you thunk when a man writes
Friend with benefit (FWB)
and
No strings attached (NSA)
in his profile?
Look forward to your comments. Thank you. :grinning:

Shaun 's photo
Thu 07/14/22 12:43 AM
Hi... I'd like to be in the company of woman friends. Currently my life has become quite narrow,and would like to add excitement of meeting new lady friends, being open to prief safe respectful encounters. I guess what I'm saying I'm looking for a f... buddy in a safe and respectful way. Hope we can chat. Shaun.

Shaun 's photo
Thu 07/14/22 12:38 AM
Well here goes, I'm very new to this way of connecting with a lady. The last site I was on, was full of scamers trying direct me to links or video chat rooms. I hope this site is different. As a non-paying member I'm impressed so fare. And this will tell if I take paid membership. :slight_smile:

Shaun 's photo
Thu 07/14/22 12:38 AM
Well here goes, I'm very new to this way of connecting with a lady. The last site I was on, was full of scamers trying direct me to links or video chat rooms. I hope this site is different. As a non-paying member I'm impressed so fare. And this will tell if I take paid membership. :slight_smile:

2 Next