and behavior is chosen

When you are in love there ia just one thing and that is love

And leigh klc is a female!!!rofl

hellsboy's photo
Sun 02/23/14 05:20 AM
Leighflowerforyou drinker smooched :heart:

hellsboy's photo
Sun 02/23/14 05:18 AM

Ive never seen it to be the case, but I have seen men who didnt get custody complain about that when it was truly because the mother was a better more available parent.

For that reason, when I hear men cry 'bias', I dont give it merit. They are typically leaving out the negative factors that came to light before the judge.

Well said.... who will be the judge here?? And someone please be my lawyer!!!

I just said my opinion and u have given me a whole thing to debate on with you which will end either making you or me loose!!
Just chill dear... I just believe people should not divorce so that matter of custody doesn't arise.... isnt that the best solution??

hellsboy's photo
Sun 02/23/14 05:15 AM
I just have three words for you

LOVE IS BLIND

hellsboy's photo
Sun 02/23/14 05:14 AM

I have a feeling some people out there are missing out on knowing what your really about. They have very little in common with your profile and think because they find so little in common with it that they won't have anything else in common with you. If you have at lest 3 common interest with someone why not message them to find out if you have more in common. Also you may find some of what write about them self neat too, but I feel like because there is so little there you think your short message won't catch that persons attention. It might, but if you don't try you won't know. I mean you clicked on the profile for a reason and see you have things in common(A lest 3.) so why don't you send a message of some kind because it can't hurt you. Who knows in the end you may have more in common with that person then you know and may end up becoming friends or even dating. So next time you click on a profile and find things in common message them because if you don't then why did you view them?

can you explain this in more detail pleaseyawn

You need more explanation?? I think u need a dictionary and a person personally to explain yourofl

hellsboy's photo
Sun 02/23/14 05:13 AM

Just an added thought I had when I heard the comment of women being favored. I was fighting for custody of my kids then and being told I'd lose them for calling for help. My point is society hasn't given two shites about upsetting me. I didn't cry about it I found another way! I fought for my boys! If men deserve and want custody they will fight for it and find a way!

Bravr girl!!!flowerforyou

hellsboy's photo
Sun 02/23/14 05:12 AM

Sometimes they are bias!!!

hellsboy's photo
Sun 02/23/14 05:11 AM

You will rally again, chum.

A well mannered young man like yourself will not be alone long.

Be safe and well, sir.

Great advice!!!

hellsboy's photo
Sun 02/23/14 05:07 AM

Gudmrng maa!!

hellsboy's photo
Sun 02/23/14 05:05 AM

A very good deal for Zuckerberg. .. he will atleast mint double very soon because of this takeover!!!
..i think he'll name it whatsbook.lmfao

Uumm I guess whatsface...rofl

hellsboy's photo
Sun 02/23/14 05:04 AM

Thts alot of dough Wabbit

Whatsapp worth is that much candi!!! It was like the second famous app after Facebook!!!

hellsboy's photo
Sun 02/23/14 05:04 AM
:tongue:

hellsboy's photo
Sun 02/23/14 05:00 AM
Sleep. ..

hellsboy's photo
Sun 02/23/14 05:00 AM

Grammar is not the subject. Please get in topic

Please explain what the topic is?? Ill be highly obliged!!!

hellsboy's photo
Sat 02/22/14 11:06 PM

hellsboy's photo
Sat 02/22/14 11:05 PM
Nope

Funky

hellsboy's photo
Sat 02/22/14 11:04 PM
flowerforyou

hellsboy's photo
Sat 02/22/14 07:52 PM
Lol sweet!!! I don't do that!!!