Community > Posts By > In_OC

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 11:13 PM
good question, but the past is the past. :tongue:

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 11:12 PM
happy i like soccer especially when the World cup comes around...

no photo
Thu 02/05/09 07:54 PM
ohwell that sucks....

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 05:27 PM
shopping

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 05:09 PM

I need a total make over. Somebody please nominate me to one of the shows on television that do make overs.

sad sad smokin

I would dye my hair lighter and trim the bangs bigsmile good luck!

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 10:06 PM

laugh

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 10:05 PM
laugh it's like finding money in jackets

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:19 PM

Does my pictures make me look conceided and shallow?

hummm nope...but not a good pic,seems like u have bruises or scratches on your nose???

no photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:04 PM

My Friend and I have met on another web-sit,We both know that we're on mingle2 also we want to see each others pictures certain that they are on this web-site but I don't seem to find me or him,I've only seen my picture once on this site of eveyone who is on line.Why isn't it there anymore?Can you please put me on for this next week?I would very much appreciate this.Also I'm kinda of tired of seeing this people on my account ever since I got on this site,it never changes,same men day after day for as long as I can remember!Please I'm tired of seeing the same faces.This men and I have nothing in comming believe me!Thank you very much for your help-have a nice day;margarita

have you tried narrowing your search by running an inquiry on his age and location?

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:53 PM
hummm biggie or 2Pac? ohwell

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 10:36 PM
ohwell humm that's hard 2 explain.
It must be the strong attitude some guys have, the confidence, or sense of protection we get from them.
who knows...

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 08:11 PM
hum..instruction booklet helps..well sometimes.huh

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 06:16 PM

:tongue:Everybody knows the End is gonna be in 2012.:tongue:The Mayans said so.:banana:That means you can take it to the bank:thumbsup:Its gonna be the biggest party ever:banana:

smokin i heard that too, either its the end or a dramatic change...who knows ohwell

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 05:39 PM
happy laugh that's right..

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 05:28 PM
laugh so 28.255555 doesnt count

no photo
Sun 11/09/08 07:48 PM

Not necessarily in terms of "he/she is too good for me" but perhaps " I wonder what quality I posess that this person is attracted to"...
Wondering if its just me

yes i do wonder...there can be so many answers...its all relevant.

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 09:01 PM

If you have an "EX", keep the B!tch on a leash with her muzzle on!

I have this aquaintance on Mingle. This young man an I exchange emails, ask how each others days are going...we talk over the phone about family issues, blah, blah, blah...

He is the screwed up part:
His "ex wife" (according to him) contacted me via TEXT messaging today. She called me a "Fat whore" and told me to leave her husband alone...surprised
I wasn't offended being called a whore (because I am far from it) However, I was hurt being called fat- 'cause I amgrumble laugh
I text messaged her back and said
"Aren't you the whore? Weren't you the one that screwed two other people? Insecure female...tell him to leave me alone."

She replied with "hahahahaha tear aww anyways good job getting him horny mm no wonder he was so good i don't mind that i really enjoyed it thank u"

^^^^what surprised How did I get him horny?!?!slaphead

I told her she was sadly mistaken, I wasn't involved with her "husband" (I don't know whether or not he lied about his marital status now)...we meerly communicate about each others days.

Stupid High school sh!t!whoa

damn! unfortunately there are lots of liars out there frustrated
Hummm now makes me wonder why she didn't actually dial your number, if she was that determined?

I am assuming she communicates better through text- she doesn't seem very intelligent.rofl

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 09:00 PM
this can happen anywhere....For example, you meet a guy at a club etc and you don't know the real deal either.

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 08:58 PM

If you have an "EX", keep the B!tch on a leash with her muzzle on!

I have this aquaintance on Mingle. This young man an I exchange emails, ask how each others days are going...we talk over the phone about family issues, blah, blah, blah...

He is the screwed up part:
His "ex wife" (according to him) contacted me via TEXT messaging today. She called me a "Fat whore" and told me to leave her husband alone...surprised
I wasn't offended being called a whore (because I am far from it) However, I was hurt being called fat- 'cause I amgrumble laugh
I text messaged her back and said
"Aren't you the whore? Weren't you the one that screwed two other people? Insecure female...tell him to leave me alone."

She replied with "hahahahaha tear aww anyways good job getting him horny mm no wonder he was so good i don't mind that i really enjoyed it thank u"

^^^^what surprised How did I get him horny?!?!slaphead

I told her she was sadly mistaken, I wasn't involved with her "husband" (I don't know whether or not he lied about his marital status now)...we meerly communicate about each others days.

Stupid High school sh!t!whoa

damn! unfortunately there are lots of liars out there frustrated
Hummm now makes me wonder why she didn't actually dial your number, if she was that determined?

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 08:51 PM
indifferent
But look are your 'smileys' they don't look too serious to me.