Scottsmaninakilt's photo
Sun 10/19/08 02:12 PM
.....HR Puff N Stuff, you can't do a little 'cause you can't do enough... :banana:

Scottsmaninakilt's photo
Sun 10/19/08 02:09 PM

if your lost gf is anything like mine, some things are better left lost

I found myself, but she doesn't have a clue - she is totaly lost. laugh drinker :banana: pitchfork

Scottsmaninakilt's photo
Sun 10/19/08 02:00 PM
I should have put a lien on my ex laugh frustrated

Scottsmaninakilt's photo
Sun 10/19/08 01:57 PM

lmao...i guess y'all have never lost your dog, your lover, your house, or dont fantasize about pickuptrucks, lol
lost my house:cry:

I hope can find your house that you lost - try looking at your drivers license bigsmile

I lost my girlfriend 18 months ago and I still can't find her!frustrated laugh

Scottsmaninakilt's photo
Sun 10/19/08 01:27 PM
Being a complete whole happy person, loving yourself as you are, thanking God for all the life's travels that brought you where you are today, that's whats wonderful. If you add being in love it's incredibly wonderful. :banana:

Scottsmaninakilt's photo
Sun 10/19/08 01:08 PM
I looked - no fat and you do have all the right areas. love

Scottsmaninakilt's photo
Sun 10/19/08 01:02 PM
I don't know about your feet, but you the most intreaging eyes.

love

Scottsmaninakilt's photo
Sun 10/19/08 01:00 PM
But first put down that lighting stick! laugh

Scottsmaninakilt's photo
Sun 10/19/08 12:58 PM
Ballroom - yes! love

Scottsmaninakilt's photo
Sun 10/19/08 12:54 PM
Skinny with curves? It doesn't add up noway

Scottsmaninakilt's photo
Sun 10/19/08 12:52 PM
DO you remember Land of the Lost?

Scottsmaninakilt's photo
Sun 10/19/08 12:46 PM
Thanks guys drinker I'll check them out.

(All but Jiffy Tube - none in Idaho) sad

Scottsmaninakilt's photo
Sun 10/19/08 12:38 PM
Does anyone know where I can purchase a poster of HR Puff N Stuff?

Scottsmaninakilt's photo
Sun 10/19/08 12:26 PM
.......A big legged woman will carry me to my grave.love

Scottsmaninakilt's photo
Sun 10/19/08 12:16 PM
I like pearls, but I love to inlay using mother of pearl. bigsmile

Scottsmaninakilt's photo
Sun 10/19/08 12:11 PM
Is it a full and complete transsexual?indifferentnoway

I would talk (email) and learn, I think it would be interesting to learn why someone would do that.

I really enjoy being who and what I am. drinker :banana: pitchfork

Scottsmaninakilt's photo
Sun 10/19/08 11:50 AM
What's an adult?

Scottsmaninakilt's photo
Sun 10/19/08 11:32 AM
There is never just one "sick" person in a relationship, there must always be two.
A "whole" person will never have a love (romantic) relationship with a "sick" individual. "Whole" people only hook up with "whole" people, "sick" with "sick".
If one of the people in a "sick"-"sick" relationship starts to heal, the other will leave. The healing individual will always want to keep the relationship going by trying to help the other, which of course the other doesn't want. The one that won't heal always says something like; "I'm OK, your the one who needs help! You go and get yourself fixed and we will get along just fine"
I's similar to the law of attraction. If you are "whole" you will only attract "whole" people.
If you are in a relationship with a "sick" person, then you need a life adjustment (help) yourself.
Best wishes to you and to me, as we all need help in finding that one person(s) - that special someone - is what most of our hunger is about. May we all be well feed.

Scottsmaninakilt's photo
Sat 10/18/08 02:12 PM
Welcome! I'm old but kinda new to the sight. It's filled with lots of odd people - just what I was looking for! I hope you're not disappointed. :banana:

Scottsmaninakilt's photo
Sat 10/18/08 01:51 PM
Burned the bodies of my victims instead of burying them where they might be found. frustrated pitchfork frustrated pitchfork sad mad tears tears