Community > Posts By > WorldWarZeke

WorldWarZeke's photo
Tue 05/02/17 09:24 AM
I once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

WorldWarZeke's photo
Tue 05/02/17 09:23 AM
Dear fellas,

I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw an automobile once when I was a kid, but now they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry. The parole board got me into this halfway house called "The Brewer" and a job bagging groceries at the Foodway. It's hard work and I try to keep up, but my hands hurt most of the time. I don't think the store manager likes me very much. Sometimes after work, I go to the park and feed the birds. I keep thinking Jake might just show up and say hello, but he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doin' okay and makin' new friends. I have trouble sleepin' at night. I have bad dreams like I'm falling. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am. Maybe I should get me a gun and rob the Foodway so they'd send me home. I could shoot the manager while I was at it, sort of like a bonus. I guess I'm too old for that sort of nonsense any more. I don't like it here. I'm tired of being afraid all the time. I've decided not to stay. I doubt they'll kick up any fuss. Not for an old crook like me.

P.S: Tell Heywood I'm sorry I put a knife to his throat. No hard feelings.

WorldWarZeke's photo
Tue 05/02/17 08:56 AM
Erroneous

WorldWarZeke's photo
Tue 05/02/17 07:20 AM
Mr. Robot

WorldWarZeke's photo
Tue 05/02/17 07:17 AM
I saved a 7 year old girl from drowning a few years back.

WorldWarZeke's photo
Tue 05/02/17 07:14 AM

People feel safer to be more social online. I'm good in either scenario but online is more convenient.
It's more convenient but not practical. It seems like too many people only want an online relationship and they don't really want to meet in person.

I personally see no purpose of an online relationship if there's no chance of ever meeting.

WorldWarZeke's photo
Tue 05/02/17 07:07 AM
People often are surprised by voice because they expect it to be gruff and biker like but it's actually mumbley and soft.

WorldWarZeke's photo
Tue 05/02/17 07:02 AM
The Sadie Hawkins Day dance

WorldWarZeke's photo
Tue 05/02/17 06:59 AM
Lucid

WorldWarZeke's photo
Tue 05/02/17 12:17 AM
Professional hot dog eating champion

WorldWarZeke's photo
Tue 05/02/17 12:07 AM
What kind?

WorldWarZeke's photo
Tue 05/02/17 12:07 AM
That I want some chips.

WorldWarZeke's photo
Tue 05/02/17 12:05 AM
Recreated the whole movie of Dirty Dancing with kittens for YouTube

WorldWarZeke's photo
Mon 05/01/17 11:48 PM
I read the beginner's manual and I'm still baffled.

WorldWarZeke's photo
Mon 05/01/17 11:44 PM

WorldWarZeke's photo
Mon 05/01/17 11:42 PM
Professional Rubix Cube solver

WorldWarZeke's photo
Mon 05/01/17 11:21 PM
You were gone seven years. Seven years I waited, hoping that you wouldn't come back. Every year, I took a holiday. I went to Florence, there's this cafe, on the banks of the Arno. Every fine evening, I'd sit there and order a Fernet Branca. I had this fantasy, that I would look across the tables and I'd see you there, with a wife and maybe a couple of kids. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor me to you. But we'd both know that you'd made it, that you were happy. I never wanted you to come back. I always knew there was nothing here for you, except pain and tragedy. And I wanted something more for you than that. I still do.

WorldWarZeke's photo
Mon 05/01/17 11:16 PM
Decipher

WorldWarZeke's photo
Mon 05/01/17 11:12 PM
Goodnight.

OT: invented celery

WorldWarZeke's photo
Mon 05/01/17 11:11 PM
Mickey Mouse ears

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25