no photo
Sat 10/24/09 01:59 PM
flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 12:44 PM
hi and welcome

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 12:18 PM

I can only speak from personal experience -- I have no clue what keeps other people together. All I can tell you is that all of the people who claimed to "love" me were, in the end, totally dishonest. I see little point in looking for something that has been repeatedly proven to be nothing more than a deception, at best.

Sorry to hear of the problems you have had with dishonesty and deceptions. Maybe not time to give up yetflowerforyou
flowers

nicely put mirror flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 12:07 PM
laugh

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 11:47 AM
hi and welcome

good profile

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 11:46 AM

:heart: Is love a need or a desire?:heart:

I dunno, but for $19.95, plus five cents each additional minute, Miss Cleo can probably tell ya.

lol

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:47 AM
well..he did...

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 09:42 AM
flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 10:33 PM
my child would have it-nothing for me to even think about :)

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 10:29 PM

You can't silence ALL thoughts...I can't anyway. Just learn to let them slip on through, go back to the breathing and not hold on to any of the thoughts..or make any judgment about them.

Lucid dreaming is the ability to alter, or change the events happening in a dream ...by consciously being aware as you drift off to sleep you can actually change what is going on..should something unpleasant happen or someone you don't want to be there comes along..you change it. Make them go away, change where you are, alter the environment.
It takes a lot of practice, so does meditation. Hence.."the practice of meditation."

no doubt--if meditation was silencing /all/ thoughts...i'd be screwed ;o) lol

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 10:27 PM
hi and welcome

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 10:26 PM

how can u tell if ur a good parent? if u felt in ur heart that uur kids father could not take care of ur child what would u do? how long per day should u work with ur kid? exspecially if hes an infant? would u give ur child the h1n1 vaciation? what about losing pregnancy weight? any parenting suggestions at all? ill take all the advice i can!

ummm..if your child is growing and thriving...you are doing fine :)
keep my child..only option for me.
i spend all the time i can with my son-he's 14 now :)
i won't do h1n1, but my kid got all vaccinations..idk if i would now do h1n1 if he were an infant...
losing pregnancy weight? eh, takes time.
go with your maternal instinct and you'll be fine :)

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 09:12 PM

This is one commercial that has taught me how to find the mute button in an instant. First of all, it's obnoxious to begin with. Then, it's repeated ad nauseum til you can't stand it any more.

Then to beat the band, what they are telling you is free, is NOT free. Read the fine print. You must enroll in some service they offer to get the "free" credit report. Now, to top it all off, what they are telling you is free, and they are charging you for, you can get for free on your own. I mean really free. I did it. The law entitles you to one free credit report each year from each of the 3 major credit bureaus.

Thank you. I needed to vent.

Update: I just checked the freecreditreport.com website. If you cancel your Triple Advantage membership within 7 days of enrolling, you are not billed. But really...Do you you trust them?

triple advantage is thru experian...kind of a neat service.,..i get it free thru my work.

freecreditreport is bunk...each state of the union offers freee credit reports per year, per credit reporting agency...no need to enroll in anything or pay for anything...

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 09:07 PM
my purse with important info and pix...my son would grab...dunno...lol

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 08:06 PM
waving

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 08:04 PM
being home in alabama and saying i wish i hadn't moved to the midwest....well, like everything but the winters...lol

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 08:03 PM
hi and welcome

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 08:01 PM
laugh

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25