Mon 01/05/09 03:29 PM

LadyMartha,

We all know what your thinking,

I believe she posted TOPIC-LESS

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
sorry my mind was thinking sheeesh lol

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 03:27 PM

:heart: If robots had near human intelligence and were designed to look like humans would people begin to fall in love with non living objects?:heart:

Im mighty fond of my vibrator and thats a "non living object." bigsmile
amem sister cant do without my best friend bob lol

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 03:25 PM

Assuming there were no alcohols involved, if there is a great mutual chemistry, would you have sex on the first date?

I dont see why you shouldnt if both of you are in mutual agreement..specially no alcohol involved!
yeah i guess if i liked him and needed it right then but i'd use protection yep i would lolblushing

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 03:23 PM
flowers

get it? i took his picture and now im pretending to be him!

flowers rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 03:00 PM

:heart: If robots had near human intelligence and were designed to look like humans would people begin to fall in love with non living objects?:heart:
gotta think on this onebigsmile

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 02:52 PM

One evening a grandson was talking to his grandmother about current events. The grandson asked his grandmother what she thought about the shootings at schools, the computer age, and just things in general.
The Grandma replied,
"Well, let me think a minute, I was born, before television, penicillin, polio shots, frozen foods, Xerox, contact lenses, Frisbees and the pill. There was no radar, credit cards, laser beams or ball-point pens.
Man had not invented pantyhose, air conditioners, dishwashers, clothes dryers, and the clothes were hung out to dry in the fresh air and man hadn't yet walked on the moon.
Your Grandfather and I got married first-and then lived together. Every family had a father and a mother. Until I was 25, I called every man older than I, 'Sir'- and after I turned 25, I still called policemen and every man with a title, "Sir.'
We were before gay-rights, computer-dating, dual careers,daycare centers, and group therapy. Our lives were governed by the Ten Commandments, good judgment, and common sense. We were taught to know the difference between right and wrong and to stand up and take Responsibility for our actions.
Serving your country was a privilege; living in this country was a bigger privilege. Draft dodgers were people who closed their front doors when the evening breeze started.
We thought fast food was what people ate during Lent.
Having a meaningful relationship meant getting along with your cousins. Time-sharing meant time the family spent together in the evenings and weekends - - - not purchasing condominiums.
We never heard of FM radios, tape decks, CDs, electric typewriters, yogurt, or guys wearing earrings. We listened to the Big Bands, Jack Benny, and the President's speeches on our radios. And I don't ever remember any kid blowing his brains out listening to Tommy Dorsey.
If you saw anything with 'Made in Japan' on it, it was junk. The term 'making out' referred to how you did on your school exam.
Pizza Hut, McDonald's, and instant coffee were unheard of. We had 5 & 10-cent stores where you could actually buy things for five and ten cents. Ice-cream cones, phone calls, rides on a streetcar, and a Pepsi were all a nickel. And if you didn't want to splurge, you could spend your nickel on enough stamps to mail 1 letter and two postcards.
You could buy a new Chevy Coupe for $600 but who could afford one? Too bad, because gas was 11 cents a gallon.
In my day, "grass" was mowed, "coke" was a cold drink, "pot" was something your mother cooked in, and "rock music" was your grandmother's lullaby. "
"Aids" were helpers in the Principal's office, "chip" meant a piece of wood, "hardware" was found in a hardware store, and "software" wasn't even a word.
And we were the last generation to actually believe that a lady needed a husband to have a baby. No wonder people call us
"old and confused"
and say there is a generation gap...

And how old do you think this grandmother is?

This Woman would be only 58 years old! Pretty scary if you think about it and pretty sad at the same time.

bigsmile :banana:

sad to say i remember my dad telling me this crapbigsmile :banana:

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 02:41 PM

And talk about any thing we want cause we do anywaylaugh
What have you all been up to today?
lol i cant go topless mines to bigtears

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 02:39 PM

I'm just wonderin' what all the fuss is aboot...
it's all about you bebe

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 02:37 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 02:36 PM
not bad dood

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 02:35 PM
bigsmile i will rate you a 8 for trying

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 02:29 PM

Hey!!
I thought I was a thred killernoway noway noway

ohwell ohwell ohwell ohwell

Isn't this forum big enough for the two of us??

Hey, we can go on a killing spree together!
i get to help?

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 02:27 PM
lol better listen to the doc better dood he said give her oral not for you to get it:laughing: slaphead slaphead drinks

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 02:25 PM
drinks

Two women were playing golf. One teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole. The ball hit one of the men. He immediately clasped his hands together at his groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony. The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologise.

'Please allow me to help. I'm a Physical Therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow me,'she told him.'Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes,' the man replied.

He was in obvious agony, lying in the foetal position, still clasping his hands together at his groin. At her persistence, however, he finally allowed her to help. She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his pants and put her hands inside. She administered tender and artful massage for several long moments and asked, 'How does that feel? He replied: 'It feels great, but I still think my thumb's broken.'
oops rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 01/05/09 02:23 PM
a killer on mingle 2 <Running out of here haha

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25