i'm dreaming of a white christmas

naklinwg ni a trewin nawdrwdlon

flowerforyou

walking in a winter wonderland

flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/11/13 04:18 AM

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!

St'i het Stom Ufredonwl Emit fo eth Yrea!

(uebaitluf spic Raula!)

Thank you flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/09/13 01:21 PM

We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.

To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres....:heart:

Hello and welcome to Mingle2!waving

Thank you for sharing those truths!

I like how the Amplified states that love doesn't even notice a suffered wrong...not quite there yet, but working on it. :wink:

flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/09/13 01:12 PM
Edited by Laura10 on Mon 12/09/13 01:15 PM

walking in a winter wonderland
beautiful pic ....ty
wyaa ni a grmaer eht ttliel drol esjus yla wndo shi weste edha

You're welcome =)

Away in a manger, (no crib for his head). The little Lord Jesus lay down His sweet head.

gijnle lebl cork

flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/09/13 01:00 PM

Hello everyone.. just thought to express my testimony how good God is.I went to Wildwood, NJ summer project which that is under CRU. Spend my three months summer to be with God for the first time ever. Last year summer was blast because of God works in us was amazing and still are. After that three months ministry.. I got SAVED and ACCEPTED JESUS as my SAVIOR!!! Jesus doing so many amazing things for us and his loves is the best that I can ever get from. So, I got baptized on May 12th 2012. It's been a year having Jesus part of my life. I'm have up and down but what more is I'm blessing everyday because of him. I got wiser and wiser because of him. I'm thankful for my friend who is Jesus follower told me to go Wildwood summer project to be with God. God changed my life around and I never felt myself merrier! Thank you for the people who are believer haven't quit on me. God loves you very much and I hope you know that! Love you, friends.

Praise God!!!

The most important thing you can do after surrendering your life to Jesus is read the Word of God on a regular basis. This is how we renew our mind and become intimately acquainted with our Savior by learning what He truly wants us to do and desires us to be as new creations. It will also help you to recognize error.

It is also very important to find a church where you can grow in the Word (faith comes by hearing), make Godly friendships, and learn to do the work of the ministry.

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/09/13 12:50 PM
It is possible if you believe they are genuine...

flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/09/13 12:46 PM
unmotivated ohwell

no photo
Mon 12/09/13 12:45 PM
Watching Classic Christmas Movies with family. flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/09/13 12:42 PM

i'm dreaming of a white christmas

krah eth rehald elnasg igns ygrol ot teh wne nobr igkn

Hark the Herald angels sing. Glory to the new born King.

naklinwg ni a trewin nawdrwdlon

flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 12/08/13 07:18 PM

feliz navidad

eyrmr siacrmhst ot oyu

Merry Christmas to you

mi redanimg fo a tewhi strihacms

no photo
Sun 12/08/13 06:55 PM

And bring a cup of kindness here for auld lang syne

more piecrust please....

Popshres urhs ehmo hwti heitr eretursas

shoppers rush home with their treasures

piecrust = pictures.....where are the picture people ?
this is perfect thread for them.....

nelsit ghtin ylho hignt lal si lmca lla si gtbrih...

Silent night Holy night, all is calm, all is bright...

zlief davnida!

no photo
Fri 10/25/13 09:31 PM

Things that are happening in the world today are all written in the Bible.

... name one truth from the bible... anything that can be proven scientifically...

Many prophecies in the Old Testament are being fulfilled now in our life time before our very eyes, the most significant being below..

Isaiah 66:7-9

Amplified Bible (AMP)

7 Before [Zion] travailed, she gave birth; before her pain came upon her, she was delivered of a male child.

8 Who has heard of such a thing? Who has seen such things? Shall a land be born in one day? Or shall a nation be brought forth in a moment? For as soon as Zion was in labor, she brought forth her children.

9 Shall I bring to the [moment of] birth and not cause to bring forth? says the Lord. Shall I Who causes to bring forth shut the womb? says your God.

Footnotes:
a.Isaiah 66:8 Never in the history of the world had such a thing happened before—but God keeps His word. As definitely foretold here and in Ezekiel 37:21, 22, Israel became a recognized nation, actually “born in one day.” After being away from their homeland for almost 2,000 years, the Jews were given a national homeland in Palestine by the Balfour Declaration in November, 1917. In 1922, the League of Nations gave Great Britain the mandate over Palestine. On May 14, 1948, Great Britain withdrew her mandate, and immediately Israel was declared a sovereign state, and her growth and importance among nations became astonishing.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah%2066%3A7-9&version=NKJV;AMP

flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Fri 10/25/13 09:17 PM

Here is another NT example:

John 4:16-18 New Living Translation (NLT)

16 "Go and get your husband," Jesus told her.

17 "I don'��t have a husband," the woman replied.

Jesus said, "You're right! You don't have a husband- 18 for you have had five husbands, and you aren't even married to the man you're living with now. You certainly spoke the truth!"

Here is an example of a lady that has been married five times and is currently living with a man she is not married to. Jesus tells her to stop sinning; therefore it is assumed she is having sex with her live-in boyfriend. Here is another example where 'loving' someone and having sex with them does not equate marriage.

Blessings...

noway Wow! Laura, you make a good point.

flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/25/13 09:01 PM
Unruptured luteinizing follicle syndrome

no photo
Fri 10/25/13 08:37 PM
Edited by Laura10 on Fri 10/25/13 08:40 PM

I Think it was 10 or 11 years ago when I was still in school when I committed this sin..i didn't know about it then but came to know of it years later while listening to a pastor preaching about it.. what happened was I was walking to town from school and a group of boys bumped me and started teasing me...I didn't know why I did this but I just swear at them and God in a very stupid way... I don't remember clearly what I said now but everytime I go to church im so worried about this idea of God will not forgive that sin..which is blasphemy against the holy spirit...ive asked for help from one pastor and what he told me is I have to pray and can only wish to reach heaven... I asked another one and they gave me explanations that just made me lose hope and sometimes think whether me going to church now is really worth it?? I sometimes think that I should just stay home and wait for the time to die and go to hell... im desperate for help... ill do everything from now on to please God I just don't wanna go to hell..... IS THERE STILL HOPE FOR ME???
PLIZ BEAR WITH ME...I THINK IM IN ALOT OF TROUBLE HERE...

Hi flowerforyou

Once you have believed in your heart that Jesus died on the cross and rose again so that you can have eternal life and had confessed your sins, every past sin is forgiven. It is like a chalk board that had every sin you ever committed on it was wiped clean when you gave your heart and life to Jesus; nothing is on it any longer! God no longer sees your sin, so you need to be able to forgive yourself of it as well and not do it again which I can see is exactly where your heart is.:heart:

Once you have done that, our enemy wants to condemn you and have you question your salvation but you have to trust in the salvation and forgiveness you received once you became a believer or '��born again'��.

The enemy will want to keep you in bondage or fear due to your past but you can submit or humble yourself to God (by believing and receiving His grace and forgiveness), resist the devil and he will flee from you. (James 4:7)

The thief comes only to steal, kill and destroy but Jesus came that we may have and enjoy life to the full. John 10:10 paraphrased

Romans 8
Amplified Bible (AMP)

8 Therefore, [there is] now no condemnation (no adjudging guilty of wrong) for those who are in Christ Jesus, who live [and] walk not after the dictates of the flesh, but after the dictates of the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life [which is] in Christ Jesus [the law of our new being] has freed me from the law of sin and of death.
3 For God has done what the Law could not do, [its power] being weakened by the flesh [the entire nature of man without the Holy Spirit]. Sending His own Son in the guise of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, [God] condemned sin in the flesh [subdued, overcame, deprived it of its power over all who accept that sacrifice],

4 So that the righteous and just requirement of the Law might be fully met in us who live and move not in the ways of the flesh but in the ways of the Spirit [our lives governed not by the standards and according to the dictates of the flesh, but controlled by the Holy Spirit].

And when you sin again, confess it because God is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all our sins. Receive His forgiveness and keep learning how to walk in His light by reading His Word. (1 John 1:9)

And about the unpardonable sin, well, I believe the only unpardonable sin is when we have known God and turn away from Him. I have seen it many times where people have grown up or been active in Church and turn away (whether due to sin or being hurt by other Christians) and their consciences become so seared that they deny the Truth and blaspheme God by refusing to yield to the Holy Spirit, thus denying the power of the Cross and the cleansing of the Blood. God doesn’t want any to perish and for all the repent (to change their ways), but He is a gentleman and won'��t force them..

Hebrews 10:35-36
New King James Version (NKJV)

35 Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. 36 For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise:

So my Sister, I just want to encourage you not to cast away your confidence because God is a good God and has a good plan for you which He predestined before you were born. (Jeremiah 29:11, Eph 2:10, Ro. 8:29)

He knows every hair on your head, has you engraved on the palm of His hand, and loves you with an everlasting love. He will never leave you or forsake you..

Another thought, we go to church because we are not to forsake the assembling of ourselves together so that we can build each other up and learn how to grow in love, service, and how to be equipped to do the work of the ministry. So don’t quit going to church and don’t question if you will go to heaven or hell. If your heart convicts you or you know you sinned, repent and keep running your race..

no photo
Wed 10/09/13 05:59 PM
Edited by Laura10 on Wed 10/09/13 06:01 PM
cellulitis

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 09:47 PM
Hey Johnny,

Found your message in Pt 17...yes, I de-activated for about a year and now you are de-activated.slaphead

I will leave my profile up for a while and hopefully we can get caught up!

Hope you and your family are well...

flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 06:52 PM
I like your profile and the pic with the glasses!

flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 06:48 PM
Edited by Laura10 on Sat 10/05/13 06:49 PM
Here is another NT example:

John 4:16-18 New Living Translation (NLT)

16 "Go and get your husband," Jesus told her.

17 "I don'��t have a husband," the woman replied.

Jesus said, "You're right! You don't have a husband- 18 for you have had five husbands, and you aren't even married to the man you're living with now. You certainly spoke the truth!"

Here is an example of a lady that has been married five times and is currently living with a man she is not married to. Jesus tells her to stop sinning; therefore it is assumed she is having sex with her live-in boyfriend. Here is another example where 'loving' someone and having sex with them does not equate marriage.

Blessings...

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25