Tue 11/19/13 01:51 PM
Any cougars out there? Let's talk

Tsean22's photo
Tue 11/19/13 01:44 PM
No
Do you think your a great cook?

Tsean22's photo
Tue 11/19/13 03:16 AM
I might just be young in comparing things in relevance to the subject but sex with me is like standing in the shower after... cleaning the whole yard. Or that first look at that new recipe you just took out the oven. It might get hard, you might get frustrated, hell you might stop what your doing just to start over. You could take your slow time with every step in the process and it could take for ever to get finished but in the end. It'll SCREAM satisfaction.

Tsean22's photo
Tue 11/19/13 02:56 AM
I think I am. GOT REASONS!

Tsean22's photo
Tue 11/19/13 02:50 AM
Sup bro??? You shud take some money and buy a girl that's drinking another drink? Can't tell you how but if she accepts that would be like hangin out.

Tsean22's photo
Tue 11/19/13 02:44 AM
Glad I missed that. The competitive one is here. yay!

Tsean22's photo
Tue 11/19/13 02:36 AM
Hell yea is right... Lemme see now, You gotta start with:
DBZ
Bleach
Full metal Alchemist
Inuyasha is the s**t
Big O
and the classic Gundam Wing
What's Okatu

Tsean22's photo
Tue 11/19/13 02:29 AM
Wow! I'm in SC and that's along way from here. That sucks cause I kick it all the time.

Tsean22's photo
Tue 11/19/13 02:15 AM
Hey garv__... To be honest if you just get lost in what she's giving you, and im talkin "XB360" lost. It really wouldn't matter how long it last. Unless, you've got the problem but I bet you don't. And hey! You could always drink before hand.

Tsean22's photo
Tue 11/19/13 01:55 AM
I was talkin to this girl a couple years back and I didn't like... love her but I did, ya kno. Anyway I hated when we sex for some reason. It was like we really don't have to to do this today lets just like just chill and watch some t.v. I know for a fact that if i can hangout with a girl that im seeing for hours and not say jack! I might not ever tell her cause girls get a little different when you do but im in love. Im a simple guy tho. Im not sure about no sex tho, like at all. That's a different game right there.

Tsean22's photo
Tue 11/19/13 01:38 AM
If it means anything i've never like slept with a white girl or been in love with one. I did kiss somebody before tho. So...

Tsean22's photo
Tue 11/19/13 01:28 AM
Guess i'll make this my own little diary that people can read. I feel older than I really am, but is that a phase or what? I could be right where I need to be but I wanna be somewhere else. Where??? California of course. Nah, I just wish I could hangout with the guys like everybody else but the things the guys do together are lame. I don't think I'm better than anybody it's just that certain things come to me easier as a solo mission than it would in a crew. I'm not lonely or by myself I just wish I had a crew so we could do things that crews do together because meeting girls is something that I learned to do on my own. I don't even know what guys do together. I could say work out but my figure intimidates when it's go time. Next thing I know I'm workin out and there tired or just watchin me like i'm showin off or somethin. To be honest, that's why i'm not in a crew or have a couple of guys to hangout with. they made me feel like i was showin off and surnuff a girl would come along and shoot my ratings through the roof for showtime. Don't get me because I like attention. It's just that hater vibe I can't stand. Like I thought we were cool enough to hang out but it just looks like you wanted intel for a roast. That was basically me roaming the halls at school man. I had friends, but I really had... I don't even know what to call it. We were cool but i did my own thing. I got girls doin it but I was so bored. Im just bored all the time. Never expect a guy to change that though, cause it seems gay. Wanting something you don't want seems foolish.

Tsean22's photo
Tue 11/19/13 12:59 AM
Just gonna say, as a black guy, I'm wit it.

Tsean22's photo
Tue 11/19/13 12:46 AM
I could be wrong but I might just need to put up some pics. The only problem is my laptop fights me when I try. Cause I'm cute.... lol!

Tsean22's photo
Tue 11/19/13 12:21 AM
I check out other posts and then I get this feeling. Why am I nervous?

Tsean22's photo
Tue 11/19/13 12:14 AM
That guy made me laugh today. I was talking to this girl earlier and I used elusive in a sentence. Man, the look she gave me was priceless. I don't know why I did it. I couldn't figure out why the old school jumped in on me like that in the first place. I guess when you have somethin to say you gotta say it. When it comes to girls I can't run my mouth like I'm trying to impress you. If I wanna impress someone i'll tell them to watch me play basketball or any sport if it came down to it. I'd rather invite a girl over and get started on quality time. A movie, some good eatz, and that awkward silence. Yea, That's a chill day.

Tsean22's photo
Mon 11/18/13 02:22 AM
It's experience that's posting not low testosterone levels

Tsean22's photo
Mon 11/18/13 01:57 AM
I'm sittin on my laptop and thinkin to myself, if there really was a thing called a true love I'd like to think she would've found me by now. Jumpin into a relationship head first can sometimes leave a memorable bruise.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next