Community > Posts By > Seakolony

Seakolony's photo
Sat 04/20/19 06:03 PM
That happened to me too.

Seakolony's photo
Sat 04/20/19 05:47 PM
There is a Hepatitis A outbreak in Martin County two counties away. I plan to get the vaccinations. It is a two series shot.

Seakolony's photo
Sat 04/20/19 05:43 PM
Continuous current running in opposite directions and different colors separating the Atlantic from the Pacific Ocean.

Seakolony's photo
Sat 04/20/19 05:35 PM
Edited by Seakolony on Sat 04/20/19 05:41 PM
Well handfasting before the Lord as you witnessed once upon a Time considered an actual marriage where is when the law recognizes living as man and wife and accepting one another as man and wife as legal marriage. Therefore, handfasting is legal which means if you live without marriage but marry each other it's is legal. The only thing that Jesus did state in the Bible was give into the Lord that which belongs to the Lord. Give into Caesar that which is Caesar's or basically we must follow the laws. I do not think the marriage license is necessary in itself to cause sin but ending the marriage before 7 years. I was with my husband living as husband and wife for 17 years. We had children together and we're faithful to one another. He started using drugs after starting a job with a company that went out of town it essentially ended our marriage as drugs became more important to him.

Honestly many scientist actually believe in a higher power than themselves. As discussed everything by concise and perfect design could only have been created by something or someone to be so well balanced for even life to exist.

Seakolony's photo
Sat 04/20/19 09:29 AM
Various animals coexisting in their natural habitat.

Seakolony's photo
Sat 04/20/19 09:27 AM
Unfortunately, we are under the impression a government is necessary.

Militia
Private Social Security Insurance
Health Professionals

Just Privatize governmental industry everyone is responsible for everyone working in tangent.

With out spending too much and handling things through cooperation everything would be much cheaper and it wouldn't be necessary for people to act indecent.

Unfortunately, cooperation and respect doesn't happen. If no one havs reason to desire anything what would be the reason for Ill will in.any shape or manner.

Seakolony's photo
Fri 04/19/19 08:19 PM

I'm sorry but I don't believe you when you say all group homes are the same because most of the people that live there have severe problems. I knew someone that lived there but he just used me and my other friends for money

Honestly it sounds like you truly like your life, due to the fact that anyone making suggestions you find a way to not try. Do you want to try in life rather than be miserable. You only fail in life when you give up and don't try. The only way to stop hating life is to make changes. Starting with any small change. Obviously what is going on now isn't work. You have to start somewhere or nothing will ever change in your life.

God, Grant me the serenity to change the thing I can. Accept the thing I can not change and the wisdom to know the difference.

Seakolony's photo
Fri 04/19/19 08:12 PM
Just a coconut floating past a quiet island in the middle of the sea, where the pirates hid their booty.

Seakolony's photo
Fri 04/19/19 12:29 PM
Dreaded pirates pillaging the high seas matey

Seakolony's photo
Fri 04/19/19 11:51 AM
Bipolar cruise director throwing inappropriate passenger overboard.

Seakolony's photo
Fri 04/19/19 08:34 AM
Yellow shirt from the drunk entertainment cruise ship director.....because her clothes fall off when she gets drunk :joy::joy::laughing:

Seakolony's photo
Thu 04/18/19 08:09 PM
Goodnight moon

Seakolony's photo
Thu 04/18/19 08:07 PM
I think I am getting dilerious from working too much and helping too much.

Seakolony's photo
Thu 04/18/19 08:05 PM

DA

You're not as smart and funny as you think you are. Give it a rest.

Yes I am lol

Seakolony's photo
Thu 04/18/19 08:02 PM
Unqualified cruise ship employees that directed the party cruise people on to the incorrect senior citizens cruise. But hey the party cruise people won their money back on bingo.

Seakolony's photo
Thu 04/18/19 07:58 PM

i have ****ing Asperger's and I just feel like I'm a ****ing idiot I'm not smart I'm not talented nor am I special in anyway. I actually am punctual but I was just too lazy to do so most of my friends have it too but there a whole nother story to deal with I have a shitty job with only 2 years experience prior to the one I have now I don't drive I've never been in a relationship and the reason why me and my mom live with my sister is because we had to sell our house because we were going to lose it and put it under probate. everything just fell apart once my dad died and people have screwed us over with the money my mom is trying to get and I just wish I had a father figure there for me because I feel lost. I've felt lost when my grandma died too. my dream in life is to become an MMA fighter but I feel like it's not going to happen because everyone wants to **** on my dreams and I just want to roll up in a ball and die

Sorry but my son has Autism and Epilepsy both. 27 seizures a day. Many people succeed in life with Asperger's. People with Asperger's are usually super smart. You can accomplish things in life. The only thing that will hold you back is trusting people you shouldn't or giving up on your passions. People love it when people with issues succeed. Have you tried out for mma.

Seakolony's photo
Thu 04/18/19 07:54 PM

i have ****ing Asperger's and I just feel like I'm a ****ing idiot I'm not smart I'm not talented nor am I special in anyway. I actually am punctual but I was just too lazy to do so most of my friends have it too but there a whole nother story to deal with I have a shitty job with only 2 years experience prior to the one I have now I don't drive I've never been in a relationship and the reason why me and my mom live with my sister is because we had to sell our house because we were going to lose it and put it under probate. everything just fell apart once my dad died and people have screwed us over with the money my mom is trying to get and I just wish I had a father figure there for me because I feel lost. I've felt lost when my grandma died too. my dream in life is to become an MMA fighter but I feel like it's not going to happen because everyone wants to **** on my dreams and I just want to roll up in a ball and die

Sorry but my son has Autism and Epilepsy both. 27 seizures a day. Many people succeed in life with Asperger's. People with Asperger's are usually super smart. You can accomplish things in life. The only thing that will hold you back is trusting people you shouldn't or giving up on your passions. People love it when people with issues succeed. Have you tried out for mma.

Seakolony's photo
Thu 04/18/19 07:02 PM
Edited by Seakolony on Thu 04/18/19 07:03 PM

Restful relaxed passengers on the cruise ship after they spilled their stomach contents over the side.

laugh laugh laugh

Super drunk passengers on a party cruise ship

Seakolony's photo
Thu 04/18/19 07:00 PM
I have a forever child....I think he is awesome. And he can live with me as long as he wants. It's kind of hard not thinking of him as a child now that he is 19. I do try to give him room and space. Just because he has problems doesn't make him stupid. If I had to move he would go with me though.

Basically these are your choices

1 a group home

2 find a second part time job so you can support yourself and get your own place

3 move with your parents

4 apply for financial help from the government or HUD

Your choices decide how your life will end up. There can be positive and negatives consequences for any decision you make in life.

Good luck.

Seakolony's photo
Thu 04/18/19 06:49 PM
Queasy passengers on a cruise ship

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25