Community > Posts By > heartbreaker123

heartbreaker123's photo
Mon 06/14/10 08:54 PM

I sympathize with you all. My ex moved 1200 miles away, and I had no way to see them on the standard visitation scedule. Christmas or Thanksgiving, not both, and half the summer. If I called to talk with them, I nver got them, the female would not let me talk to them. When they turned 12/13, she shipped them off to me, with all the ltrs cards and presents I had sent them, minus any cash I had enclosed. I had to try to answer the question "Why didn't you call/write us?' Well, when they opened the box of stuff, they hated their mom for lying to them all those years, and still have nothing to do with her 20 years later. Just tread lightly when you get into this situation, because what you say/do to them as kids could feasibly blow up in your face when they become adults.
flowerforyou i agree with u but this one has seen they dont want a thing to do with him have had all kinds of chances and now is a young man and i let him make up his own mind on some thing's:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 06/13/10 07:08 PM
waving howdy and welcome,and if i was any better i couldnt stand my self:banana: good luck:angel: winking

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 06/13/10 07:02 PM
i can relate to what u r going through i have my grandson who is 14 and i have had him since 3wk's old.and the oven he baked n nor sperm donor is n his life and it does suck but he want 's notta to do with them.:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Wed 06/09/10 08:44 PM

I have been married twice. I was miserable the whole time.

I love being single, not because I like to date but because I like my independence. I have found so many times that after you date a guy, sometimes even once, that they tend to think they have marked their territory on you.

Forget sleeping with them once. Then they act like they are married to you and expect you to account for every moment of your time to them.

Not all men are like this of course. But the ones who are not, are probably screwing ten other women and juggling two wives. LOL laugh laugh

Its all just too much of a hassle. Not worth it, especially at my age. LOL

oh how true and i am with u i enjoy bein sing raising my grson and i have a lot of male friends who come get him and go do things we go out as well but no more no less than true friendship and a few special ones n there:wink: :angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:18 PM

I don't mind some baseball to hockey or football. but im big on nascar i hardly see any one on this site enjoy racing..
:banana: hey we had a site going then everyone fizzeled out but hell yeah any kinda racing muscel car's truck tractor puuls and of course MY HARLEY'S:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:16 PM

Jimmy Johnson's gonna whip jeffs *** wether they are partners or not.
:thumbsup: i have to agree with u all the way and i want to c it so bad :angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Mon 06/07/10 09:20 PM
yes all time and it's scaers me sometimes i get this feeling and something happens and i am norm rt when i tell someone they think i am crazy till it happens and then say ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 05/27/10 08:40 PM

Tonight I wish for being bad. I just broke up with my current lover. Now I am fooling around with my bosses son who is ten years younger than I am.
I think I am in self destruct mode. but I am having so much fun. Except not tonight. tonight i am at my sisters typing on the computer.

:thumbsup: u go gal and have fun enjoy life and age is just a #i c a guy that is 14 yr's yonger and it's long dist but work's greatdrool and i can still flirt and play:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 05/27/10 08:37 PM

Praying the new paint I sprayed wont bubble or flash on my motorcycle tank, It's gonna be a 2-tone bike. :banana:
noway we can ot have a bike's paint job meesed up and i wish u were closer so u could come take me riding i am tired of the same one's all time:wink: love em to death but time for a change.so this is my dream:angel: winking

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 05/27/10 08:22 PM
laugh ya but this guy i was talking to and i told kim about him and the next thing his acct was deactivated,then he got my yahoo and this is when crap started. ii think he might b a hacker and i want to know what i can do to stop him if he is cause he anted me to get off here and is suppose to b n armynoway i dont think so.and last nt no they were not there nor the view all thank's for ur helpdrinks on me Suzanne

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 05/27/10 08:05 PM
:smile: Kim we have a ghost on mingles cause they r there to nt and my password got changed some how about a wk ago and then the email stuff.rofl rofl we have a ghost call ghost busters:laughing:

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 05/27/10 07:54 PM
Kim it didnt say that at the end of first page last nt i will go ck and let u know thank's Suzanne

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 05/27/10 07:35 PM
grumble i ckd my testimonial's and 2 pages r gone and they were there 2 day's ago.where they go and how did they get removed?

heartbreaker123's photo
Wed 05/26/10 09:37 PM
flowerforyou Charles i got it going but it still shows old email addy,but then i click on and it will let me n some time's so i was not able to confirm cause nothing was sent to my reg mail.Suzanne

heartbreaker123's photo
Wed 05/26/10 02:51 PM
waving Charles it is me again,i got the same pop up but i try to put n my new email address the one u sent my newpassword that someone had changed to and it tell's me the all ready have someone with that email well ya me so how can i get it changed?i dont want to give it to u on here unless u can delete it but i would like to get on

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 05/23/10 03:48 PM

let me send you the links again

flowerforyou i would like that a bunch Queene,i went to glitter graphics but wont give me a code so i am really lost now.Suzanne

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 05/23/10 03:29 PM
flowerforyou thank's Kim i will go ck it out and let u know.Suzanne

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 05/23/10 03:23 PM
i would like to know how to post different pic's up on the fourms i had instructions and missed placed them so would someone b so kind and send me the know how thank's:angel: waving

heartbreaker123's photo
Sun 05/23/10 03:13 PM
flowers cause us older women know how to treat a man n allway's and ya not all the head games and drama turmoil and we know what we want out of a man.i have allways dated younger men and was married to one for over 20 yr's then well ms busch and mr cocaine took him and i moved on and am now dating a man 14yr's younger than me and we have a blast and dont think about the age we just know how we feel when we r togetherdrool best wishes and good luck:angel: winking

heartbreaker123's photo
Thu 05/20/10 12:52 PM
:banana: howdy there welcome to the nut house join n the fun and just watch out for us cougars out here:angel: winking

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25