Community > Posts By > mariposakc

mariposakc's photo
Sat 12/19/09 10:56 AM
Frozen nuts are better than no nuts at all!!!!
drool drool drool drool drool

FOR EVERYONE THAT HATES WINTER

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

mariposakc's photo
Sat 12/19/09 10:55 AM

FOR EVERYONE THAT HATES WINTER

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

mariposakc's photo
Sat 12/19/09 10:54 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh
What else do you have in that freezer?
Any single men?
Your diamonds?
laugh laugh laugh laugh

No ma'am...not here anyway..tears ..Only that one snowball Merle hit me with and I caught it and put it in my freezer...laugh laugh

mariposakc's photo
Sat 12/19/09 10:51 AM
trombone

mariposakc's photo
Sat 12/19/09 10:50 AM

Hi (((Cyn))):heart: flowerforyou , How are you today???

Good afternoon!!!
flowerforyou {{{Merle}}}
flowerforyou {{{Linda}}}

How are you Linda? Any snow or ice in Texas?noway

mariposakc's photo
Sat 12/19/09 10:49 AM

I have had alot going on and it seems like things won't slow down happy but that is okay, God doesn't put more on my plate than I can handle

That's a great attitude to have!!! I feel the same about the new school I am teaching at.

mariposakc's photo
Sat 12/19/09 10:46 AM
Edited by mariposakc on Sat 12/19/09 10:47 AM

I have it on my tree.

Talk about trees...Christmas trees. On the way to get an oil change, I glanced over to spy a house and throughh its front window..I saw a tree hanging upside down from the ceiling. I am glad there were no cars in front of me stopped or there would have been an accident. LOL.

Not a bare a$$ elf but Merle's card!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

mariposakc's photo
Sat 12/19/09 10:45 AM

{{{cyn}}} Happy Holidays and how are you? I haven't seen you in forever flowerforyou

Good afternoon!!!
flowerforyou {{{Merle}}}
flowerforyou {{{Linda}}}

It has been forever and a day! You are just a busy lady yourself. Good to see you as well.

mariposakc's photo
Sat 12/19/09 10:44 AM
I have it on my tree.

Talk about trees...Christmas trees. On the way to get an oil change, I glanced over to spy a house and throughh its front window..I saw a tree hanging upside down from the ceiling. I am glad there were no cars in front of me stopped or there would have been an accident. LOL.

mariposakc's photo
Sat 12/19/09 10:40 AM
bins are full

mariposakc's photo
Sat 12/19/09 10:39 AM
Merle I recieved your care on Thursday. It made me smilebigsmile and it warmed my :heart: .

mariposakc's photo
Sat 12/19/09 10:37 AM
Good afternoon!!!
flowerforyou {{{Merle}}}
flowerforyou {{{Linda}}}

mariposakc's photo
Sat 12/19/09 10:36 AM
waves of grain

mariposakc's photo
Wed 12/09/09 09:14 AM

I got a load you can do too!!..
laugh laugh

BRB

Need to do my one practical thing for the hour.
Laundry here I come!!!!

Hey wait I have a few of those as well and shssh many more things I need done.....:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hey girls, I think I saw and heard {{{irish}}} reporting to duty.
laugh laugh laugh

mariposakc's photo
Wed 12/09/09 09:12 AM

yes why must people send my sex filled emails , as if im that type of person

irish, I have encountered rude people here as well. I just block them and move on. And when I say here, I don't me this chat room, I mean some of the weirdos who have emailed me.

mariposakc's photo
Wed 12/09/09 08:14 AM
BRB

Need to do my one practical thing for the hour.
Laundry here I come!!!!

mariposakc's photo
Wed 12/09/09 08:12 AM

why do peple assume im gay

They do? Now who did that? Shame on such people!!!!!

mariposakc's photo
Wed 12/09/09 08:12 AM

Yes they prepared some medicine for me but I have to organise for someone who is not ill to collect it on my behalf.

I don't want to age myself here....but I do remember the days when pharmacies use to deliver. The good ole' days. Geez.....I am sounding like my parents. laugh laugh laugh

mariposakc's photo
Wed 12/09/09 08:09 AM

i hate snow grrrrr got nearly a foot in the middle of the night grumble

No, no....I love snow especially powdery snow. I hate the ice that hides under the snow. :angry:

mariposakc's photo
Wed 12/09/09 08:06 AM

I have to use propane for my heater here in my house. Its not total electric. But, I have the electric space heaters that I'm useing so I don't use much propane but, I still keep an eye on it just to make sure I don't get low. Don't want to run out. Smells like ROTTEN eggs if you do!!..YUCK!!!!!..laugh laugh laugh ..You don't live in a cracker box mobile home either!!..laugh laugh

You have a busy day Linda. What do you use your propane for? I only use propane for my grill and I don't grill that often in the winter. Just too darn cold to go out there and freeze my toes. Don't need anything falling off!

I had my dad's house winterized before the storm and low temps came. A pricey deal however it is better then the 4 months of gas bills I would incur to heat a two story empty house. sad I wish it would sell...I need to bury a St. Joseph statue in the front yard.