Community > Posts By > KennyLingus

KennyLingus's photo
Thu 06/04/09 08:49 AM
I'd rather work with women, for a man. The place I work now is owned by a woman and managed by a woman. If the owners father hadn't built the bussiness and left her alot of money the place would have gone under a long time ago.

KennyLingus's photo
Thu 06/04/09 08:43 AM
Hey Gypsy, nice pic. Oh look there's Mickey too!

Don't Panic!shades

KennyLingus's photo
Thu 06/04/09 08:36 AM
This doesn't, and shouldn't involve a bug. There just needs to be a bunch of them around for this to work properly.tongue2

Don't Panic!biggrin

KennyLingus's photo
Thu 06/04/09 08:30 AM
Now that summer is here(or almost), here's a fun suggestion. If there are alot of bugs around, go up to someone and say 'Hold still'. If it's buggy they usually will. Then smack them on the back or the head. Most of the time they ask, 'Did you get it?' Then you respond 'Get what?' The look on their face is priceless.

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Wed 06/03/09 10:29 AM
Just remember, he's married. This is the kind of man that women chase after and then complain about as long as the relationship lasts:laughing:

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Wed 06/03/09 10:27 AM

i've always said if men had the babies, the world population would be much lower

Lower hell. We'd be extinct!

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Wed 06/03/09 10:18 AM
Nope, just got the fresh cream cheese. Fresh squeezed in factsurprised

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:53 AM
Sorry, I didn't see a thingslaphead

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:39 AM
Grant me the senility to forget the people
I never liked anyway.
The good fortune to run into the ones I do.
and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:33 AM
If that's what women really wanted there'd be a crowd outside my house 24/7. My question is, why do women claim that's all they want and when you do they're gone. Chasing after some guy with more money, is a hunk, etc. I get to hear how bad they treat them, but they rarely dump a man for treaing them badly, especcialy if the man has lots of money. Unless of course she just wants half his money and a hunk. Then it's time for the divorce and go out and party on the money he earned trying to give the woman all the 'stuff' she had to have. I realize there's a few women out there who aren't like that, but because of the large number of women who are like that explains why men usually don't worry about those things because it's not what attracts women.

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:14 AM
Damn, There's no way I can respond to this without getting in deep doo-doo. tears

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:09 AM

give him directions to the bridge, and tell him to dive for it (maybe then he will get the point)... drinker

:laughing: rofl :laughing:

Technically, Legally and Morally you are not required to return the engagement ring. But I gotta love the suggestion above.
BTW, Aren't you in the wrong area? lol

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:05 AM
If my phone was working, or if you'd answer my e-mails I could say yes.tongue2

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Wed 06/03/09 08:48 AM
Just imagine where we would be if technology failed us:laughing:
Or worse yet, the Internet crashing for a couple weekssurprised

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Wed 06/03/09 08:27 AM
WTF? Turn a perfectly good thread about breaking penii off into a thread about taking the Browns to the Super Bowl? BTW, Dropping the kids off at the pool is a whole 'nuther subject.

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Wed 06/03/09 08:13 AM
I used to, but it started costing way tooo much in many ways. frustrated

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Wed 06/03/09 08:06 AM
Sorry Dude, I smoked all the Scooby Snacks.smokin

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Tue 06/02/09 10:02 AM

I'm calling the cops

What are you going to call them?

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Tue 06/02/09 09:19 AM
No, I'm that Acid Flashback you were warned about. I bet you wish you wouldn't have taken it now huh?

Don't Panic!

KennyLingus's photo
Tue 06/02/09 08:54 AM
How about, 'It's Medication Time'

Don't Panic!

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25