Quantumthoughtbubble's photo
Wed 06/03/09 09:24 PM
Edited by Quantumthoughtbubble on Wed 06/03/09 09:25 PM
There are Hoohagan trees everywhere. They have redish maroon fiberous vines and golfball sized crystals that shine when the sun is called. Every animal and insect partake of this plant and when they do it puts them in a state of ufforia.When the crows eat it they don't feel like hunting so it's always best to keep a healthy amount in your pocket.

Wed 06/03/09 09:16 PM
it's only 'cause you expected to hit it.

Wed 06/03/09 09:14 PM
yeah where are my favorite lizies?

Wed 06/03/09 09:13 PM
mirror I don't really understand how you could believe this as well because you always seem so agianst most of the endgame theories. Please explain.

Wed 06/03/09 09:09 PM
bigsmile winking

Wed 06/03/09 09:01 PM
oooOOOOh billy

Wed 06/03/09 09:00 PM
smile2 flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou smile2

Wed 06/03/09 08:57 PM
xandra

Wed 06/03/09 08:52 PM
Edited by Quantumthoughtbubble on Wed 06/03/09 08:54 PM

On my island there would be butterflies with fangs, jet black wings tipped in spines of ruby red.
The sun would shine there only when it was wanted. The moon would be red upon rising but turn into the whitest of whites once high in the velvet night sky.
Surrounded by water that embraces all the shades of blue there are and many that are only in my mind you could see the merfolk as they swim by. But my suggestion would be to stay out of the water when their around.
The ground on my island would be of the richest black, fertile and ready for planting. My roses would come in every single color and would never cross polinate, they would stay pure.
Storms over my island would be hair raising things, lightening that would cage you so that your hair stands on end and you could pass the charge from one person to another with the touch of a finger.
Giant cats will prowl my land, with huge pointed teeth like the sabertooth, only their fur would be onyx black with blue highlights and eyes as green as emeralds.

Nice.........What type of creature would the cat prey on? I was thinking about giant tree hugging squirl bunnys. They have a type of camoflage that makes it impossible to see them by looking directly at them. The sabers would have to have evolved extremely good periferal vision.

Giant tree hugging squirrel bunnies? *grins* I actually like the idea....their fur blending in so well with the trees, as the wind blows and shifts it it immeadiately matches again. Their eyes would have to do the same thing.
Of course these squirrels will have to have something to eat as well...and the butterflies aren't suitable.
They are plant and insect eaters. So we'll create some cawing crickets. They are little black bugs that when they rub their legs together sound like crows. (it's their way to try and scare the bunnies you see, their only predator).

The crows: Much like in superstition the crows are a real sign of death. These crows are flightless for they are not covered with feathers but elongated black blue scales. They can jump very high and glide very short distances. They hunt in packs at night. If they lose their prey down a whole or to camouflage they will post 3 centuries to watch for it to resurface. Thats why it's almost impossible too get away because once spotted the guards will let out a crow one at a time so that the rest of the flock can triangulate on their location with their bat like sonar.

I was thinking of a creature that doesn't have to hide from the crows because it's meat is poisonous. A mammal.It's got to be a danger color . I don't think red or yellow would be appropriate here. You pick.

Wed 06/03/09 08:13 PM
john doe smithington

Tue 06/02/09 02:36 PM
mahanmaHan =Apu mahasapeedapedalon

Tue 06/02/09 02:34 PM

One Eyed Willy :laughing:

dude the goonies rock

"Heeeey yooooou guUyyyyys!"
---Chunk

Sun 05/31/09 03:50 AM
I assume that just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not following me.

Sun 05/31/09 03:47 AM

Hello MsMyka...!

I have an atrocious garlic and onion breath right now...

But you know what?

I'm ok with that.

I think I might just have to start a thread to see how many happy mingling ladies are willing to kiss a guy with GARLION (garlic/onion) breath.

Yay...!

tongue2

At least three days a week i slice two cloves of garlic very thin and put it on buttered toast. Then i add the tomatoes and the cheese. Yum! I assume you want a slice, rite, mahan. But if I make you some, you have to promise not to give any to maHan.

Sun 05/31/09 03:40 AM

Well, I don't usually make assumptions based on cultural or ethnic stereotypes. My downfall is that I assume everyone is trustworthy, everyone has a sense of humor and the worst assumption of all, that everyone loves me....! sad
I've unintentionally upset a few people right here on mingle, cuz I've joked around, or gotten too friendly with them... I just can't seem to be able to change my goofy behavior.

tongue2

I love you mahan :angel: and i assume you love me(my doggie style) too.............but not you mahan, you really pissed me off when youpitchfork made my hair and teeth fall out!explode

Sun 05/31/09 03:33 AM

I heard once that if you drive the speed limit you will hit every green light!!

Somebody lied to you...

somebody is rite and mahan is wrong. Speed limit is always the best choice 'cause you'll just end up waisting more gas just to be stoped at the same light as that guy you could'nt wait to get around. I always laugph at the a$$wholes who are in a hurry to stop.

Sun 05/31/09 03:29 AM
wacky Iracki

Sun 05/31/09 02:41 AM

Dan.... I don't blame you folks for not being interested in religion.

I am not interested in religion either.flowerforyou:heart:flowerforyou

here, HEAR!drinker

Sun 05/31/09 02:24 AM
chompy mcbuttsniffer

Sun 05/31/09 02:01 AM
personaly I'm very disapointed that I've only had a handfull of intelligent designes. Come on people,chop chop, lets go, This place isn't going to imajin it'self!:thumbsup:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 22 23