Community > Posts By > Naturedave123

Naturedave123's photo
Tue 05/12/09 03:27 PM
But i can be flexible too? on the pulse not the sex lol

Naturedave123's photo
Tue 05/12/09 03:22 PM
I want a woman... preferably with a pulse?

Naturedave123's photo
Tue 05/12/09 03:21 PM
Not a bad idea sal!

Naturedave123's photo
Tue 05/12/09 03:12 PM
OMG you stole my Grrrr

Naturedave123's photo
Tue 05/12/09 03:01 PM
Sorry i guess that was off topic.... How about spanking the matchmaker?

Naturedave123's photo
Tue 05/12/09 02:59 PM
Edited by Naturedave123 on Tue 05/12/09 03:27 PM
G

Naturedave123's photo
Tue 05/12/09 10:15 AM

1. The internet provides an anonomous forum for people. Often people on the net are not being truthful such as with pictures, basic information or even who they are. So, some people that appear to be interested might actually be married or lying, so that is why they disappear.

2. Distance can be an issue for a lot of people. Most people are open and honest about whether or not they can be in a long distance relationship.

3. Another thing is that people cannot expect to only find someone from online. You have to diversify your dating experience such as going to different places, exploring hobbies and spending time with other friends.

Friends what are those? bigsmile bigsmile Just kidding darlin

Naturedave123's photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:37 AM

My BIGGEST pet peeve is that if you take it seriously as a way to meet someone & try to put some effort into it you still don't get many results (dates) & it starts to feel like second job just managing your profiles & emails. Face~to~face first dates are like "job interviews"!!!!!explode explode explode explode explode

Yes!! I get that a lot too.. It seems like everyone is gung ho about getting to know you one minute and then they go poof? LOL maybe they just dont like the "real" me? noway Nah couldnt be that?

Naturedave123's photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:33 AM
Yep you are too right dragonfly. I feel the same way.. I guess im shallow but i am the same way, if i cant find something attractive i probably wont make the effort...

Naturedave123's photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:31 AM

Well at this point i would settle for some lust? LOL
I get frustrated with lag time? Like when you send an email and it takes forever for them to get back to ya.. Thats why i like the face to face time better. But ill take what i can get? What frustrates you the most?
I can GIVE u some LUST BABY :wink: flowerforyou

Well by all means hook me up darlin!

Naturedave123's photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:21 AM
Well the puppy pic threw me ok? Geez lol bigsmile

Naturedave123's photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:18 AM
Well i guess i dont have to worry about beautiful comments too much lol. But i do have some brains. If i could just figure out a handsome pill i could be handsome rich and smart! LOL

Naturedave123's photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:14 AM
Well at this point i would settle for some lust? LOL
I get frustrated with lag time? Like when you send an email and it takes forever for them to get back to ya.. Thats why i like the face to face time better. But ill take what i can get? What frustrates you the most?

Naturedave123's photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:06 AM
Yes i do!

Do you have a possum in your yard?

Naturedave123's photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:06 AM

not too much right now................how are you?

Just cleaning house between posts! and looking for some lovin of course!

FUN, FUN!!!!! if you get bored....you can come clean mine!!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Well just as quick as i finish ill be right there! bigsmile

Naturedave123's photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:05 AM

Wow i didnt think there were any left! Thanks for proving me wrong darlin!

Any what left?

Gals that have fun and can stay home? That want balance and substance? There are lots of us, we just get overlooked. ohwell

Yep that kind of woman. Most of the ones i have met are to either extreme.. But im not overlooking ya i just havent seen you in a while! LOL

Naturedave123's photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:47 AM

What's wrong with a gal that does both? There are those of us out there that enjoy having a wild side, but can still curl up on the couch with her lover and enjoy some down time.
:heart: nothing wrong with a gal that does both. at this point in my life i would just rather "date" a woman with a bit of a wild side. there will be plenty of time to watch movies when i am in the nursing home (aka God's waiting room) years from now be seeing you

Eh, then I guess you get what you get. If all you are interested in is a good time, then it sounds like you have exactly what you want. Good luck with that. ohwell
:heart: dearest Kim,life is short. aren't we supposed to have a good time before we check into the big Hotel In The Sky? be seeing you

Hmm... I always thought there was more to life than just living to "have a good time". I guess doing something other than partying every night has skewed my view of life. whoa

I want more. I want balance. But, then again, that's just me. Some of us just prefer a little more substance. ohwell

Wow i didnt think there were any left! Thanks for proving me wrong darlin!

Naturedave123's photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:40 AM

not too much right now................how are you?

Just cleaning house between posts! and looking for some lovin of course!

Naturedave123's photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:37 AM
Me and a non psycho? hmm no wait i am a psycho too scratch that lol

Naturedave123's photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:26 AM
Hey whats up darlin?

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25